Greatest Military Commanders?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Out of all the mythos, who were the greatest military commanders?
Personally, I'm going with Thrawn (Stated one of the best ever; stated more dangerous then Palpatine; won like every battle against the New Republic; was a pure badass) and Revan (the main reason of Republic's victory of the Mandos and would have brought the Republic to it's knees if not for his capture; can predict battles months in advance)

Fated Xtasy
Revan, Thrawn, Mandalore the ultimate. in terms of military leadership these three are probably among the best of the best

PTforthewin
All of the clone commanders, captains, and ARC's Thrawn, Revan, Anakin, Boba Fett, Carth.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by PTforthewin
All of the clone commanders, captains, and ARC's Thrawn, Revan, Anakin, Boba Fett, Carth.

I should also mention Delta Squad, they were pretty badass.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I should also mention Delta Squad, they were pretty badass. yes defiantly delta squad

Emperordmb
Jace Malcom deserves a mention here.

King Joker
Anakin is probably one of the best Generals in The Clone Wars. But the best would probably Thrawn I suppose.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Jace Malcom deserves a mention here. he has barely any feats of leadership the only feats he has are overpowering several weak Rank and file mook sith and destroying several sith droids.

Emperordmb
and gee I don't know, being the Republic's Supreme Commander in their war with Vitiate's empire?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
and gee I don't know, being the Republic's Supreme Commander in their war with Vitiate's empire? I doubt he was any where near ARC trooper level.

Emperordmb
right... because the Republic just lets anybody be the Supreme Commander of all of its forces in a time of intense war and crisis.

Galan007
Thrawn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.