Mace Windu, Sora Bulq, Quinlan Vos, and Tholme VS Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Takes place in Palpatines office this is ROTS Palpatine BTW and ROTS windu

Emperordmb
Vos and Tholme get blitzed. Bulq get's TK/Lightning raped, and Sidious takes Windu out 1v1

Stealth Moose
Since only Mace and Palps are canon, Mace loses.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Since only Mace and Palps are canon, Mace loses. sora is canon, he was in Starwars attack of the clones in the geonosis arena in the survivors circle he also appeared in an episode of Starwars the clone wars

PTforthewin
Since only Mace and Palps are canon, Mace loses. also, Quinlan is CANON he appeared in Starwars the phantom menace on tatooine, he also was in Starwars the clone wars in season 3 where he and obi wan tried to fight cad bane

Q99
If someone from Legends is mentioned? Then we're using Legends.

Anyway, team wins. Some of them don't *accomplish* much, but Windu has already defeated Palps after he cut down a couple allies.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99

Anyway, team wins. Some of them don't *accomplish* much, but Windu has already defeated Palps after he cut down a couple allies. the only "legend" character in this is Tholme Sora and Quinlan both appeared in the clone wars and the movies.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99

Anyway, team wins. Some of them don't *accomplish* much, but Windu has already defeated Palps after he cut down a couple allies. I think sora, Quinlan and Tholme are stronger then Kit, Saesee, and Agen

Emperordmb
Quinlan got his shit kicked in by Agen

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by PTforthewin
sora is canon, he was in Starwars attack of the clones in the geonosis arena in the survivors circle he also appeared in an episode of Starwars the clone wars Originally posted by PTforthewin
also, Quinlan is CANON he appeared in Starwars the phantom menace on tatooine, he also was in Starwars the clone wars in season 3 where he and obi wan tried to fight cad bane

You fail so hard. In strict canon, they are just bit characters in the background. Their entire background is EU.

PTforthewin
You fail so hard. In strict canon, they are just bit characters in the background. Their entire background is EU. not really, the clone wars borrowed many EU things like duchess satine, since the duchess and obi wan knew eachover when they where young, also in the EU it said that Kenobi was friends with Quinlan as Children, and Obi wan made a statement in season 3 "I never liked hanging out with you" to Quinlan.

PTforthewin
You fail so hard. In strict canon, they are just bit characters in the background. Their entire background is EU. either way both characters are Canon, and your trolling attempt had failed.

Galan007
Lol, yes, Bulq and Vos are canon. The point, however, is that in light of the new 'Laws-O-Canonicity', they are almost completely featless... So featless, in fact, that you may as well think of them as no-name feebs.

*I picked up what you put down, Moose. thumb up*

However, I doubt you made this thread with the intent that a bunch of fodder Jedi would be combating Palps--I'm sure you intended for their EU feats to be considered. If so, team wins.

Emperordmb
Isn't Tholme purely EU?

Galan007
Yes.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Galan007
Lol, yes, Bulq and Vos are canon. The point, however, is that in light of the new 'Laws-O-Canonicity', they are almost completely featless... So featless, in fact, that you may as well think of them as no-name feebs.

*I picked up what you put down, Moose. thumb up*

However, I doubt you made this thread with the intent that a bunch of fodder Jedi would be combating Palps--I'm sure you intended for their EU feats to be considered. If so, team wins.

Rules Lawyering is fun.

Q99

Vos had a TCW episode, so while he loses some of his best, he's still a reasonably skilled Jedi.

Bulq has no feats outside of Legends, and Tholme is a Legends only character- which tells us, hey, we're using Legends ^^

Stealth Moose
Assumptions rule.

carthage
Team goes down hard.

Palpatine is too fast for any of them

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
Vos had a TCW episode, so while he loses some of his best, he's still a reasonably skilled Jedi.

Bulq has no feats outside of Legends, and Tholme is a Legends only character- which tells us, hey, we're using Legends ^^ so now we can't use legends characters in our posts?

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Vos had a TCW episode, so while he loses some of his best, he's still a reasonably skilled Jedi. Nah, without Legends material to pull from, Vos has really no feats to his credit. Granted he still possessed Psychometry in TCW, but as far as the rest of his skills go, he came off as borderline inept during that episode, imo.

And I'm a Vos fanboy(I actually think he's got one of the best stories in the mythos), so yeah...

Stealth Moose
His unique power is pretty cool. Jedi don't have to be powerful to be likeable or interesting. Jai Maruk is pretty awesome and Ventress beat him like a runaway slave.

DARTH POWER
Nah, without Legends material to pull from, Vos has really no feats to his credit. Granted he still possessed Psychometry in TCW, but as far as the rest of his skills go, he came off as borderline inept during that episode, imo.

And I'm a Vos fanboy(I actually think he's got one of the best stories in the mythos), so yeah...

TCW team has concept art of Vos fighting Maul. Now whether that's from the upcoming comic Darth Maulmessedon of Dathomir, or if that was for a planned seaosn 7/8 I don't know.

The_Tempest
Vos may or may not be on the strike team sent after Maul. It's a shame we didn't get a conclusion in moving media.

Galan007
His unique power is pretty cool. Jedi don't have to be powerful to be likeable or interesting. Jai Maruk is pretty awesome and Ventress beat him like a runaway slave. Vos is undoubtedly my favorite character in the mythos. Not because he's uber powerful(he's good, but he's certainly not great), but because his story is so damned good.

The final issue of Rebublic, for example, wherein Vos(despite sustaining massive injuries) was able to survive the fallout of Order-666 by recollecting/utilizing his various training sessions with the likes of Yoda, Mace, Aayla, Tholme, and even Dooku, was absolutely brilliant. His entire story in Republic was excellent, don't get me wrong, but that issue in particular was just phenomenal.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
TCW team has concept art of Vos fighting Maul. Now whether that's from the upcoming comic Darth Maulmessedon of Dathomir, or if that was for a planned seaosn 7/8 I don't know. While I doubt very highly that it would happen, if Vos is able to compete with Maul on any level solo, I will fap harder than I've ever fapped before. thumb up

The_Tempest
I will fap harder than I've ever fapped before. thumb up

pix?

Galan007
vidz. thumb up

The_Tempest
betterz

Galan007
yepperz

Lord Stark
Since only Mace and Palps are canon, Mace loses.

Vos appears in TCWs, Bulq appears in AOTCs. But yeah I guess Tholme isn't canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.