Classic Ultron and Apocalypse vs The Black Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Ultron
Apocalypse

vs

Black Dwarf
Proxima Midnight
Supergiant
Corvus Glaive
Ebony Maw

Ultron and Apocalypse are busy discussing the finer points of villainy when the Black Order burst in with orders to show no mercy and kill the duo.

The fight takes place in the desert with no BFR and no prep.

basilisk
Bump. Can the duo survive?

StiltmanFTW
They continue discussing shit while casually blasting Thanus-lovers to bits without even looking in their direction...

pym-ftw
Agreed

basilisk
What about if the Order faced these two separately? Any chance then?

pym-ftw
They could possibly beat apoc.

carver9
They are not beating Apocalypse.

leonidas
depends on how effective the maw would be against apoc. if he could turn him, the duo would have no chance.

pym-ftw
Why? The encephelo ray should drop Maw

leonidas
assuming that ultron can use it on him while he is getting piled on by the others. it'd be interesting to see the effects of that spear on ultron.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
They could possibly beat apoc.

http://i59.tinypic.com/20r0hfs.jpg

pym-ftw
Originally posted by leonidas
assuming that ultron can use it on him while he is getting piled on by the others. it'd be interesting to see the effects of that spear on ultron. why would it even do anything to him?Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://i59.tinypic.com/20r0hfs.jpg laughing out loud

leonidas
it could be used the same way it was used on hulk....it would certainly work on apoc imo, but better if maw could get him to the order's side somehow. not sure he could, but maybe.

MF DELPH
Hmm...

My Apocalypse Stan sense is tingling.

Apocalypse can teleport himself and others, and he can create forcefields. While BFR isn't allowed, singling out an opponent to dispatch them on their own certainly would be. Apocalypse could teleport himself, Ultron, and one of the B.O. members to another point on the battlefield (like Apocalypse did with High Evolutionary when he teleported him from space to underground caves), the two of them kill that member, then lather, rinse, repeat, on the other members of the B.O., if it even came to that. And while Maw was able to telepathically manipulate and control Strange I don't believe he'll be able to mind control Apocalypse, assuming Apocalypse is intended to be at full power in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.