Q Continuum and Genie (Aladdin) vs Anthony Fremont and Tetsuo Shima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Both teams are bloodlusted and at full power; no PIS/CIS
Anthony (from the film) and Tetsuo have absorbed all of the knowledge in the Library of Congress and Wikipedia.
Battle takes place in the Omniverse.
Who takes this?

Robtard
Genie is limited to wishes. Q can solo the other two though.

Lestov16
I don't know. Q can manipulate regular matter and energy, but can he control cartoons like Anthony?

Robtard
laughing out loud stop

Lestov16
When have the Q ever either themselves entered or controlled, or put somebody else in, a world with such alternate physical laws. As I said the Q seem limited to universes which possess a certain set a universal laws and initial conditions. Anthony is capable of controlling and putting people (who possess completely different physical structures) into worlds whose laws would defy anything ever possible within the laws of known matter and energy. Basically, Anthony has a wider range of power than the Q. Science, man.

Robtard
Q time travels to when Anthony was a fetus and gives him an extra chromosome 21. /thread

Lestov16
Anthony could send Q to the cornfield before he even gets the chance.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lestov16
And Q snaps his finger and Anthony takes his place.

Anthony controlled a single town, and in a later sequel to the episode he had a daughter who was even more powerful than him, but she still only demonstrated a sub-planetary or planetary level of power.

Lestov16
That was the TV version. The film version was dimension dumping people into worlds with completely different physical laws, which requires multiversal power at minimum.

marwash22
so lemme understand this, Anthony Fremont is now more powerful than God, the being who created him, and all the collective people and universes/dimensions that he manipulated?

no expression

Lestov16
God's not in this. Chillax, homeslice.

marwash22
Yeah, i know. But Fremont is in this, and if you think Fremont can beat this Q person/people, it stands to reason that you think Fremont is more powerful than God.

i just found it interesting that you think someone with "godlike powers" is more powerful than God himself.

heh.

Robtard

Q's 2005 IQ allows him to preempt that via time travels, yo.

Omega Vision
That was the TV version. The film version was dimension dumping people into worlds with completely different physical laws, which requires multiversal power at minimum.
No it doesn't. Creating a pocket dimension isn't even necessarily a universal level feat. That's assuming he created these dimensions rather than just shunting people to them.

There's another issue: Anthony has never been tested against anyone above human level, whereas we have this showing of what happens when two Q have a disagreement:

iQ-euiaRISc

Mindship
Believe it or not, Ant'nee and Q are the same being, appearing differently in different multiverses. In another multiverse, this entity appears as William Shatner.

marwash22
Originally posted by Omega Vision

iQ-euiaRISc lol. that was awesome.

so, Q is/are basically Mxyzptlk type characters? is that the level they operate on?

Robtard
Mxyzptlk would be a good comparison to the Q, though the Q are more dickish in their trolling.

BruceSkywalker
Q bitchslaps Frement and the other dude out of existence..

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Mxyzptlk would be a good comparison to the Q, though the Q are more dickish in their trolling. Mxy is considerably more powerful though. I'm just saying.

Anyway, this "Fremont is multiversal because he can put people in cartoons" shit needs to stop.

Just because I can walk from one block to another doesn't mean that I can beat someone who can blow up a single city block.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No it doesn't. Creating a pocket dimension isn't even necessarily a universal level feat. That's assuming he created these dimensions rather than just shunting people to them.

There's another issue: Anthony has never been tested against anyone above human level, whereas we have this showing of what happens when two Q have a disagreement:

iQ-euiaRISc

The cartoon Anthony teleported his sister in wasn't a mere pocket dimension, it was an entirely different universe with different physical laws than anything the Q have ever dealt with. And if he can rewrite the universe(s) to place a 3 dimensional being into a 2 dimensional world, even if he didn't create them, he's clearly got practical omnipotence over them.

That clip was phucking awesome, but as evidenced, at no point did they enter a universe with such different physical laws as that of a cartoon. Based on scientific analysis, Anthony outranks the Q in power.

NemeBro
"Scientifically, it is provable that placing people in cartoons is superior".

Did you actually just say that?

Lestov16
Yes I did, bytch. Which do you think is harder to control, a world with the same physical laws/constants as your own, or a world with completely different physical laws/initial conditions/spatial dimensionality? Pure science, motherphucker.

NemeBro
The one that's vastly larger than the other.

Fremont's scale is limited to a small town.

Aka who ****ing cares?

Q and Genie would ragestomp him into nothingness.

Lestov16
So just because we didn't see the entire cartoon universe means it doesn't exist? I haven't personally seen L.A. That must not exist either.

Not really. There were many implications in the dialogue that Anthony destroyed the rest of the world but Peaksville. Even if not, dimension-dumping=automatically multiversal

People trying to objectively debate the thread should care, because it's a rather important factor.

Well Genie is a wild card (hope he doesn't cut the brakes though). But Q is outclassed here. Science supports me here smile

marwash22
The Q can time travel, what's stopping them from ending this kid while he's in his mother's womb, or better yet, killing the mother before she ever gets pregnant?

Robtard
I haven't personally seen L.A. That must not exist either.

Here you go, buddy: http://www.silviozugarini.com/images/IMG_2462.jpg

Omega Vision
The cartoon Anthony teleported his sister in wasn't a mere pocket dimension, it was an entirely different universe with different physical laws than anything the Q have ever dealt with. And if he can rewrite the universe(s) to place a 3 dimensional being into a 2 dimensional world, even if he didn't create them, he's clearly got practical omnipotence over them.

That clip was phucking awesome, but as evidenced, at no point did they enter a universe with such different physical laws as that of a cartoon. Based on scientific analysis, Anthony outranks the Q in power.
Actually, the entire Q Continuum is exactly what you're describing. Q LIVES in a place with different physical laws where a supernova causing weapon appears as a Civil War musket. The Q Continuum is so different from our reality that humans can only perceive it by way of metaphorical illusions.

I can turn this around and say that Anthony has never shrunk a starship to the size of a proton while keeping all the starship's functions and essence despite the fact that its particles would need to be shrunk to the size where elements that make up the starship and its crew would not even have their necessary compositions because elements only keep their distinct properties on an atomic level.

Lestov16
Anthony can stop them by overpowering and cornfielding them at the beginning of the match.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Mxy is considerably more powerful though. I'm just saying.

I wasn't implying the imps aren't.

NemeBro
So just because we didn't see the entire cartoon universe means it doesn't exist? I haven't personally seen L.A. That must not exist either.

There is documented evidence implying that LA does, in fact, exist with a very specific size attributed to it.

Shut the **** up and prove that his wittle cartoon dimension is much bigger than the TV we see it on.

Prove it, lol. I mean, I know you can't, but by all means try.

It's not though. In terms of scale the feat is so hopelessly outclassed that it doesn't even merit mentioning.

"Oh well he put someone into a cartoon, so he's multiversal", from a very technical standpoint? Sure, why not? He technically was operating in more than one universe at the same time time. But if one guy lifts a five pound weight in each hand and the other lifts a hundred pounds with one, is the first stronger because he lifted two weights? Same principle, and no it isn't "scientific" but neither is the garbage you're spewing, because according to actual science, contact with another universe of any sort is impossible because it is not a part of our universe. Anthony Fremont breaking natural laws is no different from when Q or Genie does it.

Based on what? Please prove "scientifically" that putting someone in a cartoon grants one automatic multiversal power.

Tread carefully son. I'm getting the impression that you're trying to troll me, but remember who you are.

Utrigita
Just for the record teleporting to other dimensions isn't a sign of anything besides that you can teleport. We have Nightcrawler, Cloak and Vanisher doing it from marvel on quite the regular basis.

Lestov16
Originally posted by NemeBro
There is documented evidence implying that LA does, in fact, exist with a very specific size attributed to it.

Shut the **** up and prove that his wittle cartoon dimension is much bigger than the TV we see it on.

Prove it, lol. I mean, I know you can't, but by all means try.

It's not though. In terms of scale the feat is so hopelessly outclassed that it doesn't even merit mentioning.

"Oh well he put someone into a cartoon, so he's multiversal", from a very technical standpoint? Sure, why not? He technically was operating in more than one universe at the same time time. But if one guy lifts a five pound weight in each hand and the other lifts a hundred pounds with one, is the first stronger because he lifted two weights? Same principle, and no it isn't "scientific" but neither is the garbage you're spewing, because according to actual science, contact with another universe of any sort is impossible because it is not a part of our universe. Anthony Fremont breaking natural laws is no different from when Q or Genie does it.

Based on what? Please prove "scientifically" that putting someone in a cartoon grants one automatic multiversal power.

Tread carefully son. I'm getting the impression that you're trying to troll me, but remember who you are.

So you are some kind of nut job who thinks that a fictional world is limited to the extent we the audience see it? What kind of stupid bullshit is that? Going by your logic that a world is no bigger than the TV we see it on, the only cities that exist in Always Sunny is Philadelphia itself and nothing else, since nothing else was shown to the audience on screen. FAIL.

It's pretty obvious logic. Too bad you can't see it.

Let me ask you this. If our universe where an MWI-style multiverse, like the STverse, would a world with the physical laws of a cartoon be included in that multiverse. I'll answer that for you. NO. How is Anthony outclassed when the Q are limited to the physical laws of their MWI-verse, whereas Anthony's power extends farther beyond that?

Again, in terms of reality warping, there is a difference between simply rewriting gravity and implementing the completely alien physical laws and spatial dimensionality of a cartoon. Anthony is clearly on a higher tier. I'll admit the Q are definitely smarter, and they would probably beat Anthony based on their intelligence, but as far as power levels go, Anthony is definitely superior.

Already explained it above. The Q are limited to their MWI multiverse. Anthony's power exceeds that since he can affect worlds with entirely different universal initial conditions. Simple logic, really.

Don't know why you'd get that impression. I'm laying out obvious logical facts that should be easily comprehended. Don't know why your brain is limiting you from seeing the indisputable objective evidence.

NemeBro
So you are some kind of nut job who thinks that a fictional world is limited to the extent we the audience see it? What kind of stupid bullshit is that? Going by your logic that a world is no bigger than the TV we see it on, the only cities that exist in Always Sunny is Philadelphia itself and nothing else, since nothing else was shown to the audience on screen. FAIL.

No but really, shut up and prove the size of this 2-dimensional world that is all your little argument hinges on.

It's pretty bad logic.

I'm not sure why you're bringing the Many-worlds interpretation into this. My guess is that you were browsing wikipedia, read about it, and suddenly felt the need to (badly) base an argument around the theory. Is that it?

Because in terms of scale he is outclassed.

Willy Wonka can also beat Q, I am sure. I mean, not only could his technology transfer something to the TV world like Fremont, but he could then allow people watching the TV to interact with said TV world.

Brb making Willy Wonka versus Q.

A better example would be Genie (And Q, I think?) creating matter from nothing compared to what Fremont did. Both are, per science, completely impossible, so by your idiot logic both should be exactly comparable. Only Genie and the Q operate on a much higher scale.

Oh, the Q also reside in a dimension with different rules, and can bend both it and the normal world (With its normal rules) just fine. Only on a higher scale.

The Q win. thumb up

"Anthony can create small cartoon worlds so he's stronger" please like, just stop. sad

If his world was bigger than my TV I might be impressed, but it isn't, so I'm not.

You still haven't proven why creating a small cartoon world is objectively better than anything Q (Or Genie) have done. All you've done is cite the Many-worlds interpretation without giving any context on why what Fremont did is better.

It's a basic reality warping feat, which makes sense, since Fremont is pretty weak for a reality warper.

Also, I'm getting that impression because the alternative is that you're an idiot.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Utrigita
Just for the record teleporting to other dimensions isn't a sign of anything besides that you can teleport. We have Nightcrawler, Cloak and Vanisher doing it from marvel on quite the regular basis.
thumb up

Dramatic Gecko
Genie solos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.