Obi-Wan and Anakin vs Yoda (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
All of them are from ROTS, Anakin is Zonakin. Yoda replaces Dooku on the Invisible Hand. No force powers for anyone here.

PTforthewin
The **** is zonakin?

NewGuy01
Zonakin is a fan concept which, in my humble opinion, is bullshit. It's basically a (ridiculous) explanation of why Anakin was able to defeat Dooku, and yet not Obi-Wan.

Anyway, the team stands a strong chance, depending on how good their teamwork is. (It seems to vary from fight to fight)

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Zonakin is a fan concept which, in my humble opinion, is bullshit. It's basically a (ridiculous) explanation of why Anakin was able to defeat Dooku, and yet not Obi-Wan.
Agreed 100%

carthage
Team

Yoda could barely handle Dooku in AOTC.

He isn't beating PIS Kenobi in ROTS.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Your welcome to give your own explanation of how Anakin beat the guy who MURDERSTOMPED Kenobi, and yet was unable to defeat Kenobi later. Heck he couldn't even overpower him in a Force push contest.

I await your less ridiculous explanation.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
What essentially happened was Anakin drawing very (emphasis on ''very'') deeply on the dark side, but still maintaining the control and focus that he lacked on Mustafar.

As for this fight, Yoda isn't beating them both.

Arhael
Originally posted by CHAOS GRIZZLY
What essentially happened was Anakin drawing very (emphasis on ''very'') deeply on the dark side, but still maintaining the control and focus that he lacked on Mustafar.
What control are you talking about? A few clumsy attacks and a wrist grab. Dooku got overwhelmed by sheer strength, there is no control in those moves at all.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Originally posted by Arhael
What control are you talking about? A few clumsy attacks and a wrist grab. Dooku got overwhelmed by sheer strength, there is no control in those moves at all.
I was talking about his control over his emotions.

Arhael
I was talking about his control over his emotions.
No. He lost control over his emotions. He stopped restraining himself and gave in to his rage completely.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Uh, on Mustafar, his emotions were hindering him. On the Invisible Hand, they were empowering him.

Arhael
Uh, on Mustafar, his emotions were hindering him. On the Invisible Hand, they were empowering him.
On Mustafar his emotions were empowering him more than on the Invisible Hand.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Arhael
On Mustafar his emotions were empowering him more than on the Invisible Hand.

So Arhael, how do you explain that Kenobi was able to handle Anakin, even though Dooku couldn't? Do you just put it down to different styles? Or Dooku being tired?

Because the last Clone Wars season showed Kenobi being pretty outmatched by Dooku, and that was without Dooku using any TK. So there's clearly a pretty big difference between Kenobi and Dooku.

Emperordmb
They all stack up against eachother differently.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Emperordmb
They all stack up against eachother differently.

Yeah but if it's just about different styles there shouldn't be such a big difference between Dooku and Kenobi. But there clearly is, so something doesn't add up if we say ZONE Anakin doesn't really exist.

Emperordmb
As of ROTS Dooku did not pwn Kenobi in a strict duel though, he took him out with the force. Also keep in mind the intimate familiarity Anakin and Obi-wan have with eachother's styles, and how deeply emotionally ****ed up Anakin was there and it starts to make sense.

ZONE Anakin sounds like some shitty rap thing.

DARTH POWER
As of ROTS Dooku did not pwn Kenobi in a strict duel though, he took him out with the force.

Yeah but he was owning him with kicks and physical attacks in the very final season of TCW. I don't see any reason to think he's massively improved by ROTS. In fact I see no reason to think he's improved at all from TCW Season 6.

Not that it matters, because Kenobi and Skywalker were stalemated in their Force Push contest anyway. And yet Dooku stomped Kenobi with the Force, yet was never able to stomp Skywalker that way.

Also keep in mind the intimate familiarity Anakin and Obi-wan have with eachother's styles, and how deeply emotionally ****ed up Anakin was there and it starts to make sense.

ZONE Anakin sounds like some shitty rap thing.

Well that's what we're talking about. If Anakin was in the ZONE against Dooku. And if he was screwed up against Kenobi. If we say he was just as powerful in both fights, then the massive gap between Dooku and Kenobi is pretty odd.

Darth Martin
Have to go with the team.

Yoda relies on the Force to help him fight. Even if you allow him those abilities to augment his speed and agility he is surely going to tire before these two.

Stealth Moose
Zonakin knits the fabric of the universe into a onesie for Yoda and then kicks him into it.

/thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.