Loki vs All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Loki vs Captain America, Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, Batroc and Riddick.

FrothByte
What weapons do they have?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
What weapons do they have?

Same as in movies.

Epicurus
Loki wins.

BruceSkywalker
funny and dumb thread..

I guess somebody didn't watch the Avengers.. Cap gave a valiant effort against Loki in the Avengers but lost and lost badly

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
funny and dumb thread..

I guess somebody didn't watch the Avengers.. Cap gave a valiant effort against Loki in the Avengers but lost and lost badly

I could say the same about you're posts as they are all equally funny and dumb.

Did I say it was Loki vs Captain by himself. Learn how to read before you open your mouth and say stupid words.

FrothByte
Well Loki will have a hard time hitting everyone... but in the end I don't think any of them could seriously hurt Loki. So... Loki wins.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well Loki will have a hard time hitting everyone... but in the end I don't think any of them could seriously hurt Loki. So... Loki wins.

If only everyone could be as cool as you, this place would be cool👍

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I could say the same about you're posts as they are all equally funny and dumb.

Did I say it was Loki vs Captain by himself. Learn how to read before you open your mouth and say stupid words.

calm down there.. since i have long suspected who are are, i will ask a global mod to to look into you.. as for this silly ass ignorant dumb ass fracking thread, clearly those others aren;t gonna do a damn thing either

Time Immemorial
calm down there.. since i have long suspected who are are, i will ask a global mod to to look into you.. as for this silly ass ignorant dumb ass fracking thread, clearly those others aren;t gonna do a damn thing either

You make the same threats every time you get called out for being a ass. Are you some big shot I should be afraid of cry baby?

Now run along and go cry to your friends troll boy.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You make the same threats every time you get called out for being a ass. Are you some big shot I should be afraid of cry baby?

Now run along and go cry to your friends troll boy.

don't worry you'll be gone soon just like previous times...

Time Immemorial
don't worry you'll be gone soon just like previous times...

Considering every time I post you harass me, I would count your blessing, and you been assuming I'm some past enemy you dealt with before, on the contrary I have spoken to you very little except for the times you want to troll threads I make, based of precious spite with another member who I don't know. Back off you maniac.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.