Darth Malgus vs. Ulic Qel Droma (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Deceived era Malgus vs. Sith Lord Ulic

Force, sabers, all out

PTforthewin
Ulic with mod difficulty

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Malgus. Good fight, though.

Stealth Moose
You know, if a wounded Ulic could contend equally with rofl-stronk Exar Kun, I think he could do well in sabers-only with Malgus.

WildBantha88
"Sabers only" in the tittle then its "Force sabers all out" in the thread... which one is it?

Stealth Moose
Just use sabers only. Ulic doesn't have enough feats to justify a Force-only battle.

carthage
^ exactly in an all out match Malgus would win imo.

But sabers only the odds are a bit less skewed

carthage
Surprised this one doesn't have more takers.

I'd argue Malgus loses in a sabers only match, as Qel Droma has an arguable speed advantage and comparable strength to Zallow.

Droma generated numerous after images while training before going to Iziz, outran Mandalore's blaster bolts, and attacked multiple beast riders at rapid intervals.

Malgus's best speed feat is arguably moving his lightsaber fast enough to form a shield, and keeping up with Leneer's speed. Droma is slightly faster imo, has comparable dueling feats (though being able to hold his own against Kun is worth more than Malgus's feats), I think he could narrow a very slim majority.

I don't know...

WildBantha88
im not a fan of Droma

carthage
Ya don't have to be to put his feats into consideration.

Malgus will still more than likely win, I just put up somewhat of a skeletal argument for Droma.

WildBantha88
yea im going Malgus

Based
Ulic always gets the short end of the stick. He wins with moderate difficulty.

NewGuy01
Convince me that Exar Kun could defeat Malgus first, if you would.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Just use sabers only. Ulic doesn't have enough feats to justify a Force-only battle. mmm

Stealth Moose
Well, I could be forgetting shit too. Ulic never super interested me. I forgot about his Force shield technique.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.