Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
Disney Infinity 2.0 releases this fall. The Starter pack will include Thor, Black Widow, and Ironman. There will be roaming around Manhattan including the ability to create "home bases". The only Characters announced at the moment are Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Black Widow. Although, Spider-Man, Winter Solider, MODOK, Guardians of The Galaxy, and Loki were shown in game. There will also be skill trees for each character and all things from Disney Infinity 1.0 are compatible.

This could turn out to be one of the best Marvel games to date. I will try and post the announcement video when it becomes available.

BlackZero30x
http://www.primagames.com/games/disney-infinity/news/disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-announced

BlackZero30x
Official announcement video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6FMFVXQqCQ&feature=youtu.be

Stoic
The game looks great, but what it lacks is the ability to make your own custom character, and add the powers that you want to add to them. I mean what if I don't want to play as Thor, or any of the other characters that they've decided on placing in the game? No t sure if I'll be trying this one out. It seems like too much work is involved in making your world before you can play in it. Or I may get it, and play it very slowly.

Estacado
Looks awesome!

Kazenji
Wouldn't mind checking out this Disney Infinity thing.... what i remember hearing regarding Disney Infinity itself, Its much better then that Skylander's crap.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Stoic
The game looks great, but what it lacks is the ability to make your own custom character, and add the powers that you want to add to them. I mean what if I don't want to play as Thor, or any of the other characters that they've decided on placing in the game? No t sure if I'll be trying this one out. It seems like too much work is involved in making your world before you can play in it. Or I may get it, and play it very slowly. lol you don't need to build in the toybox its just a time killer but it is really fun. They do have pre made stories and what have you. and if its like the first one if you really don't wanna build a toybox you can access premade toyboxes.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Wouldn't mind checking out this Disney Infinity thing.... what i remember hearing regarding Disney Infinity itself, Its much better then that Skylander's crap.

I was never interested in skylanders but when my woman got her Disney Infinity 1 I started playing and it really is a lot of fun. Im really happy about the new Marvel version and shes happy her old characters are still compatible. win win lol

Estacado
Really hoping for playable villains!

BlackZero30x
there should be. In the first one you could play as the bad guy from the incredibles. It would be pretty sweet to play as Loki and considering his popularity I would say its really likely.

Estacado
Playable Venom!
YLyYnlYu6fg

Kazenji
So they go with Ultimate Green Goblin....at least they got Mysterio right.

BlackZero30x
I think this game is gonna be massively fun!

Estacado
Hoping for character like Gambit,Magneto and Juggernaut.
It looks good though.

Gameplay.
uLsr1A_ofQw

P-Geyser
I am hoping I can get to play as Dr. Doom

Estacado
kY1UbPQSSIg
ns9zRy11WKc

Estacado
ZF8P1GqvoZI

BlackZero30x
I saw Gamestop and Toy's R Us is giving a free figure of your choice when you Pre-order the starter pack. On the Toy's R Us website you can see the figures. I thought about doing the pre-order and getting the Venom figure.

Estacado
Loki ,Ronan ,Green Goblin playable.

PRB85943Pls

Venom gameplay..~313wank1~

f0RpQpDWxTA

Estacado
Think my mains are gonna be Venom,Thor and Groot.
R_IsUMtnUOQ

BlackZero30x
I haven't really thought about my mains yet lol I know im gonna want to get Hulk if I can. He is suppose to be a timed exclusive.

Estacado
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I haven't really thought about my mains yet lol I know im gonna want to get Hulk if I can. He is suppose to be a timed exclusive.
Dumb question how do you get them?

Unlock or exclusive stuff?

BlackZero30x
Well Hulks figure is suppose to be released to stores but in limited quantity and supposedly they aren't re-releasing him.

In game unlocks will depend. In the first one you had to earn spins in the Vault by playing and completing playsets and leveling your characters. You use your spin and something from the vault would be randomly selected to unlock. I assume they will have a similar set up in 2.0.

Estacado
That kinda sucks.
Any info on who is exclusive?
I really hope Venom isnt he is my fave from the roster.

BlackZero30x
The only one I have heard will be exclusive is Hulk

Estacado
Dumb question again are play sets sold separatly?
Like 30 bucks for Avengers 30 bucks for Spider-man?
Or they have it on 1 disc?

Bentley
Is Kang confirmed? kangbiscuits

Estacado
Originally posted by Bentley
Is Kang confirmed? kangbiscuits
Nope.
Marvel roster so far.
Hawkeye
Iron Man
Black Widow
Thor
Hulk
Captain America
Loki
Spider-Man
Venom
Nova
Iron Fist
Nick Fury
Green Goblin(Ultimate)
Star-Lord
Gamora
Drax
Groot
Rocket Racoon
Ronan

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Estacado
Dumb question again are play sets sold separatly?
Like 30 bucks for Avengers 30 bucks for Spider-man?
Or they have it on 1 disc?

The playsets are sold separate but not alone. The Avengers Playset will come in the starter pack with the game but all the other sets will be boxed with two characters. I think the Spider-Man playset will have Nova and Spider-Man together.

The Playsets are big clear objects. Usually shaped like something do with the set. I think the Avengers set is shaped like Stark Tower. You set them on the portal base to load them up but you can only have one on at a time.

Estacado
So the playsets are separate discs or just retail codes for DLC?

BlackZero30x
They aren't either. They are Plastic pieces that you set on the portal base. Kind of like skylanders

Estacado
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
They aren't either. They are Plastic pieces that you set on the portal base. Kind of like skylanders
haermm
Kinda like a usb...
I was suprised by it cause never played with any games that used this method...

BlackZero30x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOh4-JKCylg

this should help explain how it works

BlackZero30x
Fun game! some things I don't really like but I can look past that stuff mostly.

BlackZero30x
Topic seems to have lost interest lol Damn Destiny and Mordor lol

P-Geyser
Seriously does anyone know if Dr. Doom will be playable? If not, I might just pass.

I am not sure but I highly doubt, The Fantastic Four will be in this game as well.

BlackZero30x
No idea honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.