Dooku and Malgus v. Sidious and Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Each at their respective peaks (Dooku as of RotS/Dark Rendezvous) and Malgus as of TOR; Sidious as of Dark Empire and Vitiate as of TOR.

The setting is a Dark Side nexus, meaning everyone will have an amp or cannot be prohibited X feat because nexus logic. No PIS, as is the norm. The battlezone is the foyer of the Korriban Sith Academy in TOR, with the wizard archetypes having the high ground on the second floor level.

Round 1: All verified feats apply.

Round 2: Sidious cannot use Dark Storm and Vitiate cannot mindrape.

WildBantha88
Dooku and Malgus get raped

DarthAnt66
Sidious solos casually.

This thread is pathetic, PTforthewin can create better.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

This thread is pathetic, PTforthewin can create better.
You give PTforthewin too much credit

DarthAnt66
You just give Moose to much .

WildBantha88
we all make a bad post now and again

CHAOS GRIZZLY
I don't.

Sidious rapes them by himself though.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by CHAOS GRIZZLY
I don't.
Bullshit but good try

Nalaniel
Team 2 with ease.

Darth Abonis
Really? It is obviously the 2 emperors

Stealth Moose
You guys are considering both scenarios, right?

Or just IMO K?

carthage
Sidious kills hem before they can react.

Vitiate is a non factor

Stealth Moose
1. Proof.

2. Nope.

DarthAnt66
Yes, and Sidious still solos. Next topic.

Stealth Moose
So...

"It is, because I said so. Therefore, topic concluded"?

http://nicktumminello.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1515006_10202185682017684_1062726000_n.jpg

DarthAnt66
No one will say otherwise besides you. So yes, next topic.

WildBantha88
here is your evidence. Sidious is the most powerful sith in the mythos, he can do stuff leagues beyond what either Malgus or Dooku can accomplish, there is no contest. Sidious/ Vitiate win

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Each at their respective peaks (Dooku as of RotS/Dark Rendezvous) and Malgus as of TOR; Sidious as of Dark Empire and Vitiate as of TOR.

The setting is a Dark Side nexus, meaning everyone will have an amp or cannot be prohibited X feat because nexus logic. No PIS, as is the norm. The battlezone is the foyer of the Korriban Sith Academy in TOR, with the wizard archetypes having the high ground on the second floor level.

Round 1: All verified feats apply.

Round 2: Sidious cannot use Dark Storm and Vitiate cannot mindrape.

So it's them at their best regardless if it was due to a nexus?

Then that is unfair. Over a ton of machinery disintegrated upon impact with Palpatine's body--and that was a dying Palpatine. So if we include all of their performance regardless of a nexus, then even a dying Palpatine is nearly indestructible. What exactly could either of them do to Palpatine? Their force attacks would probably tickle him at most.

Also, if you're excluding Vitiate's telepathy, then it would only be fair to exclude Palpatine's, as he's very much comparable to Vitiate in that area (if not, greater), such as mentally dominating the minds of a population that reached nearly 20 billion, mind wiping millions, telepathically controlling surviving jedi and/or forcefully ripping info from their minds, and telepathically assaulting Vader from a distance of light years (similar to Vitiate's attack on scourge, but more impressive considering the distance).

I agree in that Vitiate is a non-factor. His combat feats aren't all that good, IMHO, or they don't match up to his hype at least. All it would take is for anyone of them to push through his lightning, and then he's screwed. I'm not sure about Dooku, but considering Malgus' strength feats, he should be able to handle Vitiate's lightning with his saber.

The_Tempest
Sidious really does solo, jokes aside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.