Smith (Oracle) vs. Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The final battle being one on one like before but this time the fate of the humans and machines lies with Neo winning. Can he win or is the outcome the same ?

0mega Spawn
I dont see how smith won the first time.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
I dont see how smith won the first time.

He was stronger and better and had no human body.

0mega Spawn
Assuming the orcacles powers gave him that much of a boost he could have been stronger. however it wasn't said what it did to him at all.

Better at what neo has been kicking his ass 3 films now

Him not having a human body is irrelevant considering neo was fighting him with his actual body...

Film after film we saw neo gaining abilities that seemingly assured his victory...

Time Immemorial
Assuming the orcacles powers gave him that much of a boost he could have been stronger. however it wasn't said what it did to him at all.

Better at what neo has been kicking his ass 3 films now

Him not having a human body is irrelevant considering neo was fighting him with his actual body...

Film after film we saw neo gaining abilities that seemingly assured his victory...

Smith put Neo down and Neo was either acting to connect Smith to the Source or he really was out of fuel. Based of screen feats, Smith won the fight, based off plot device, Neo won.

Assuming Neo could just jump into Smith, he could win.

Its a tough call.

0mega Spawn
Right.thats what im also saying. that shyt pisses me off to this day.

Neo was halfassing a fight for humanity...he could have easily won

Time Immemorial

Neo was halfassing a fight for humanity...he could have easily won

What interesting to me is Smith never bleed, but Neo did in that fight. Since Neo knew none of it was real and was the One, why did he still bleed?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What interesting to me is Smith never bleed, but Neo did in that fight. Since Neo knew none of it was real and was the One, why did he still bleed?

I don't remember any programs bleeding off the top of my head.
maybe blood isnt in their code

Or maybe the machines want humans to believe their virtual form is their actual body

quanchi112

Neo was halfassing a fight for humanity...he could have easily won Based on what could Neo have won ? Making things up are we.

quanchi112

Neo was halfassing a fight for humanity...he could have easily won Smith was his direct equal so please quit making things up.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what could Neo have won ? Making things up are we.
Making things up?
Im seriously not even going to reply to that.Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
I don't remember any programs bleeding off the top of my head.
maybe blood isnt in their code

Or maybe the machines want humans to believe their virtual form is their actual body
Now that i think about it that agent morpheus fought on the highway bled

quanchi112
Making things up?
Im seriously not even going to reply to that.
Now that i think about it that agent morpheus fought on the highway bled There is nothing to prove Neo could have easily won. That is unsubstantiated speculation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.