Hero of Umbara vs Hero of Tython

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
The Jedi Knight from Clone Wars Adventures
-vs-
The Hero of Tython from The Old Republic

This is not a mismatch, the Jedi Knight defeated Yoda in a duel.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Jedi_Knight_(Clone_Wars)

Lord Stark
Wut

Darth Abonis
Please the Hero of Umbara beat Yoda in a crappy game from a less crappy show. Yoda must have let him win, come on.

DarthAnt66
thumb up Exactly.
Theres a Jedi none of us heard about who has defeated:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
General Grievous
Asajj Ventress
Count Dooku
Savage Opress
Darth Maul
Ahsoka Tano
Barriss Offee
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Kit Fisto
Aayla Secura
Luminara Unduli
Eeth Koth
Plo Koon
Shaak Ti
Mace Windu
Anakin Skywalker
Quinlan Vos
Yoda

WildBantha88
Best Jedi Ever?

Lord Stark
^He defeats Dooku and Mace Windu too. Good.

Also it must have been a 1/100 thing since it's never stated that anyone except Dooku, and Mace have ever held a candle to Yoda in a fight.

DarthAnt66
That was before the game was released.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Jedi Knight from Clone Wars Adventures
-vs-
The Hero of Tython from The Old Republic

This is not a mismatch, the Jedi Knight defeated Yoda in a duel.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Jedi_Knight_(Clone_Wars)

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures was an online virtual world based on the animated television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Players create and customize in-world avatars and can participate in a variety of Clone Wars themed mini-games and activities, earning Republic credits to purchase new weapons, outfits, ships, and furniture.

Yeah, no. Dude is N-canon.

DarthAnt66
Wookieepedia says it's canon.

Stealth Moose
Wookiepedia also notes that he could be anything from a wookiee to a jawa.

The dude isn't referenced by any other piece of canon and he's a tie-in for a stupid show.

DarthAnt66
So? The Hero is't referenced by any other canon besides tie ins to his own game. He has never been considered non-canon, just how he looks is not confirmed. Also, he cannot be a Jawa. Thats not even an option.

Lord Stark
^Come on bro...you can't actually mean to say that this dude actually beat Yoda.

DarthAnt66
Just because he beat him doesn't mean he's his superior, so yeah, why not say it? He's probably Hero of Tython level though.

Stealth Moose
Because... reasons?

It's an avatar for an online CW simulation world. It has the canonicity of ESB for NES, where you kill Vader.

Don't be daft.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
It's as canon as Kenobi beating Saesee Tiin in ''Kenobi''.

Which means, not canon at all.

DarthAnt66
No where is it stated that it is non-canon, and Wookieepedia says it's canon. To deem it non-canon is stupid. Tython doesn't have a confirmed look, but he is still canon.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
No where is it stated that it is non-canon, and Wookieepedia says it's canon. To deem it non-canon is stupid. Tython doesn't have a confirmed look, but he is still canon.
Gameplay is non canon.

DarthAnt66
His quests are recorded in logs, like the ones in TOR. That much is canon. wink

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Your trolling skills are most impressive.

DarthAnt66
I learned from the best. However, I'm right. wink

Stealth Moose
TOR is referenced in subsequent material, including EU books, reference guides, and probably the EU encyclopedia, not to mention d20 books.

The guy from a game with Burger King quality production isn't in anything else. He doesn't exist outside of that fantasy land.

PTforthewin
Hey u copied me! Anyway hero of umbara wins

DarthAnt66
I did! I'm impressed you knew about this guy before any of us did.
I put you over Stealth Moose now, congratulation.

PTforthewin
I did! I'm impressed you knew about this guy before any of us did.
I put you over Stealth Moose now, congratulation. well I played the game and no one ever made a thread with him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.