Emperor Vitiate vs Darth Plageuis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
both at there peak power

Fight takes place in the Kamino Cloning Facility

carthage
Just had this thread a month ago.

Plagueis SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Vitiate is featless without being prepped or having a nexus handy for his pussy spells.

Plagueis could kill him before he reacts

Emperordmb
An important thing to ask is how do people think Vitiate would kill Plagueis?

NewGuy01
@Lightningspam

Emperordmb
Plageuis could block Vitiate's lightning with his lightsaber.

S_W_LeGenD
Emperor Vitiate is the superior Force-user here, is likely to win. He has subdued whole Strike Teams and Councils.

Lot of data here: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/blog/emperor-vitiate-respect-thread/97466/

Also, this prep. mantra is utter BS. Does Emperor Vitiate performs rituals prior to his confrontations? Makes no sense.

Emperor Vitiate is mightily strong throughout his span of existence and can comfortably multi-task with his powers, even does so officially.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Plageuis could block Vitiate's lightning with his lightsaber.

Could he really?

Emperordmb
Yes. Revan and the Hero have done it, and Plagueis has superior strength and force feats to either of them.

Nephthys
But he hasn't got better feats of blocking lightning. Or any feats as I recall.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yes. Revan and the Hero have done it, and Plagueis has superior strength and force feats to either of them.

Revan had to channel equal parts light and dark side just to do it and when Vitiate amped it up, he couldn't stop it. And a weakened Emperor's Voice is hard to gauge, especially since nobody really stopped his lightning on the space station.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Actually, Revan casually deflected and evaded the first lightning bolts flung at him by Vitiate.

On a dark side nexus.

psmith81992
Originally posted by CHAOS GRIZZLY
Actually, Revan casually deflected and evaded the first lightning bolts flung at him by Vitiate.

On a dark side nexus.

As I recall, he had to channel both light and dark sides that put Vitiate on his ass. But again, when Vitiate got angry, he couldn't handle him.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Originally posted by psmith81992
As I recall, he had to channel both light and dark sides that put Vitiate on his ass. But again, when Vitiate got angry, he couldn't handle him.
Revan only failed to handle Vitiate's lightning when he attempted to absorb it with his hands after Vitiate had used time to gather the necessary energy.

psmith81992
That's not true. When Vitiate got up, he force stormed him. Revan couldn't block it.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Originally posted by psmith81992
That's not true. When Vitiate got up, he force stormed him. Revan couldn't block it.
Which is exactly what I described.

psmith81992
Originally posted by CHAOS GRIZZLY
Which is exactly what I described.

It isn't.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
It is.

Vitiate gathers energy, Revan attempts to absorb it, he gets overwhelmed... exactly as I said.

DarthAnt66
thumb up Revan was able to survive Vitiate's FLS, his lightning is not that impressive.

Nephthys
Lmao.

DarthAnt66
its true. wink

Nephthys
No its not.

His lightning was 'infinitely more powerful' than Nyriss', which blew through a force shield and still packed enough punch to utterly disintegrate herself. Revan surviving is testament to Revan's power, not Vitiates weakness.

DarthAnt66
So a charged up and prepared Vitiate's FLS on a Dark Side Nexus is not a fair demonstration of his powers? I agree. His lightning would be even lesser.
Yes, it is a testament to Revan's threshold, but someone like Plagueis has a much greater one.

Nephthys
No, its very much a fair demonstration of his powers.

Threshold? Revan didn't just tank that shit by being like, ****ing Hulk levels durable. He was partially blocking it with his tutaminis, which is why it didn't disintegrate him. If it had hit him while he was unprotected, obviously it would utterly obliterate him, as Nyriss' lightning was capable of. But Vitiates lightning is greatly more powerful than hers.

DarthAnt66
Once Revan's tutaminis failed, the Emperor continued to spam Revan with lightning.

The fact that Vitiate needed time and an amp to unleash such a FLS onto Revan, and he shown us in a desperate situation his lightning is nothing a lightsaber can't handle, I don't really see how Vitiate is going to beat Plagueis via lightning. Plagueis can easily close the distance in the time it takes Vitiate to summon such a force storm.

Nephthys
Obviously Revan was still partially blunting the attack, noob.

Just because Revan can deflect his lightning with a lightsaber doesn't mean Plagueis can. Revan has faaaar better feats of defending against lightning than Plagueis does.

Of course, Vitiate could just TP stomp Plagueis.

DarthAnt66
Proof Vitiate has prep for this match, because his TP is not something he can just do in seconds.

It's never outright stated
thumb up But Plagueis has better strength, pain threshold, and agility feats.

NewGuy01
Are you seriously just going to jump away from the RvB-Team thread immediately after I take the time to type up a case?

Don't be a coward, my boy.

DarthAnt66
I haven't replied yet? I'm reply now.

SIDIOUS 66
Vitiate is not dominating Plagueis' mind. Through sheer will Plagueis (along with Palpatine) managed to shift the force in their favor, and was able to manipulate midichorians in others. Not to mention Plagueis knows how to shield his mind, as he's the one who taught Palpatine how to rebuild his mental shield after Palpatine had tore it down in a fit of rage.

S_W_LeGenD

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Proof Vitiate has prep for this match, because his TP is not something he can just do in seconds.

Proof that he can't do it in seconds?

It's never outright stated

It doesn't need to be stated. If he wasn't, he'd be ash on the ground. Keep up, Ant. Nyriss' lightning could turn a person to ash upon unprotected contact. Vitiates lightning is vastly superior to hers. Unless you're stupid enough to think his lightning..... can't turn people to ash, which is retarded, it logically factual that Revan was still partially blunting the attack.

thumb up But Plagueis has better strength, pain threshold, and agility feats.

None of which are that important in blocking lightning. If Vitiate can overpower his defense, all the pain threshold in the world won't help him.

Emperordmb
Strength helps a lot when blocking lightning.

Arhael
This logical conclusion is trashed by Jedi Strike.

Nephthys
Who Vitiate states he wants alive as he's knocking them out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.