Hero Of Umbara And Hero Of Tython VS Revan and Barsenthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Hero of umbara is the clone wars adventures character he defeated the entire jedi council including yoda, mace windu, obi wan and anakin. And every bad guy grievous, dooku, Ventress.

DarthAnt66
Damn, good fight.
Umbara is the best duelist (suck it Moose, he beat Maul and Savage same time, beat Dooku and Grievous same time, and beat Yoda), but lacks force feats.
Tython is the second best duelist, but also shares some impressive feats.
Revan and Barsenthor are both powerhouses of the Force, and Revan has quite impressive lightsaber feats.

However, if the Hero of Umbara is capable of defeating Dooku, he can probably do fairly well against Revan. Meanwhile, I put the Hero above Barsen'thor via Satele Shan's quote. Going with Team One.

NewGuy01
I had not heard of the Hero of Umbara up until this point. Is he canon?

DarthAnt66
Read the other thread, he is the main character in the Clone Wars Adventures game. Wookiee considers him canon. He has defeated:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
General Grievous
Asajj Ventress
Count Dooku
Savage Opress
Darth Maul
Ahsoka Tano
Barriss Offee
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Kit Fisto
Aayla Secura
Luminara Unduli
Eeth Koth
Plo Koon
Shaak Ti
Mace Windu
Anakin Skywalker
Quinlan Vos
Yoda

PTforthewin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I had not heard of the Hero of Umbara up until this point. Is he canon? if u played CWA u would know

NewGuy01
I actually have played CWA, for a few minutes. A long time ago. Doesn't mean it's considered canon.

If it is, though, this guy is one of the strongest in the mythos. Strange he's never been mentioned anywhere by anyone and hasn't actually achieved anything in the Clone Wars. Why was this guy fighting Yoda again?

DarthAnt66
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/17/73/92/12/liam_j10.png
He fought Yoda in a sparring match at the Jedi Temple.
h_l390d0G78

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.