(Legacy of Kain) Vampire Raziel Vs Magnus (Legacy of Kain)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Ok guys who
Would win?

Raziel as a vampire Vs_magnus.

In this Fight Raziel is not a angel of death soul reaver form. He Just a vampire. But he does have his abilities from Soul Reaver 1 game.

Now to_magnus. For those don't remember him. He was formerly Kain Champion In some point before during blood omen 2. He some point when off try kill_Sarafan lord alone. Thinking he can strike blow that end the war between vampire and_Hyldens

But he failed and when in prison within_Eternal Prison..

His main power come from his mind. ( Dark Gift) known as_Immolate a power that_Unleashes a burning incantation that kills enemies.

So whom wins??? And this fight? Both are not immortal_

Total Broadband
This is a little harder but Magnus has an advantage with his range, but I would say Raziel wins in a siimiliar way to kain by launching him about with TK. I don't know if your putting them to fight in the same arena Kain fought magnus in (eternal prison) but if not, then Raziel could still Tk him to the ground and then leap on him from there. Magnus' power takes a fair amount of time so raz has a good few seconds to both interrupt and leap on him, other than that I would say Raziels SR 1 strength is above magnus anyway.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Total Broadband
This is a little harder but Magnus has an advantage with his range, but I would say Raziel wins in a siimiliar way to kain by launching him about with TK. I don't know if your putting them to fight in the same arena Kain fought magnus in (eternal prison) but if not, then Raziel could still Tk him to the ground and then leap on him from there. Magnus' power takes a fair amount of time so raz has a good few seconds to both interrupt and leap on him, other than that I would say Raziels SR 1 strength is above magnus anyway.

The fight took place same era Kain kingdom. In mountains.

But you saying Raziel still win?

Total Broadband
I think Raziel has a lot of advantages over Magnus, I mean, Magnus is a one trick pony in that his only power is immolate, and with TK, Raziel can conquer him just like Kain did, only instead of relying on Magnus falling in water, he would have to go in for the kill. I still think theres more "balls" in raziels court in that case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.