Philo Beddoe/Jack Wilson vs James Dalton/Wade Garrett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Philo and Wilson walk in to the Double Deuce bar to get a few beers. After a while, a bar fight breaks out with Philo and Wilson cleaning house against other patrons and the bouncers trying to stop the fight.

Soon it is left up to Dalton and Wade to stop Philo and Wilson.

Who wins?

Jack Wilson is the guy Philo beat after a long fight at the end of Any Which WayYou Can.

winstead73
This is a damn good topic...

I think when it comes down to it, Beddoe & Wilson take it. It'll be close, but the bare-knuckle brawlers have the slight advantage over the bouncers extraordinaire...

Dalton might be the best martial artist of the bunch, followed by Wade Garrett, and while I have no doubt that those two will catch Beddoe & Wilson with some good combos, Beddoe and Wilson have better dexterity, stamina, and hit harder. Philo & Jack are guys that are built to go the distance. Dalton, as Wade Garrett jokes in Road House, is "quick out of the gate, but not much for stamina".

Besides, Beddoe & Wilson tended to have a better showing in group fights or when they were outnumbered...

Those boys from Bakersfield that Philo fought on the side also seemed to be cut from a heartier cloth than the local yahoos Dalton rousted from the Double Deuce.

But, that's just my opinion in a straight team-up fight...

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
Dalton tears 2 throats out. a feat of Superhuman strength.

RJ 2.0
Philo solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.