Shaw vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
How would this fight go down.

Sebastian Shaw vs Thor

Bloodlusted.

The Spleen
Shaw rapes, horribly.

Kazenji
This reminds of that fight from the comics when Colossus was punching Shaw & Shaw just stood there waited for his moment.

meep-meep
Shaw gets bfrd

Kazenji
I doubt it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by meep-meep
Shaw gets bfrd

It would be a good fight. Shaw can only put out what he gets back. If Thor hits him with lightning and he hits him back with it, it will do nothing to Thor. Thor will throw the hammer and he will try to absorb it or something and it will prolly get stuck inside him and Thor launches him into space. Bfr.

TH3_V01D
If movie Shaw can give MoS Superman a fight then he rapes Thor

Tattoos N Scars
Shaw can only absorb so much kinetic energy before he passes out unconscious.

The Spleen
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Shaw can only absorb so much kinetic energy before he passes out unconscious. Proof?

Kazenji
Comics maybe

but i'm pretty sure that were in the movies verses here.

The Spleen
Question is, what are Shaw's limits, if there are any?

DTM
Yeah, thats the thing, movie Shaw didnt show any actual limitations, so theres nothing to refernece that. Comics Shaw goes down to Thor, but movie Shaw, you just dont know, maybe yes, maybe no (as its not like Shaw is going to KO Thor easily, if at all, as well).

Robtard
Film Shaw's potential was putting out nuclear bomb levels of destruction/energy, as per his "Plan B" at the end of the film.

Considering that, Thor's just going to amp Shaw's powers until Shaw is powerful enough to rip Thor in half.

God Cloth Seiya
Shaw laughs as he shoves the god blast back up thors ass.

juggerman
Mjolnir on the chest a la Loki ftw

juggerman
Oh wait bloodlusted? Eh I guess Shaw or stalemate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.