Who is the weakest character that can Spite Dominate Void/Sentry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character that can utterly crush a going all out Void/Sentry that is NOT sabotaging itself mentally (ie...wanting to die)?

The battle will be to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who is the weakest character who can accomplish this feat?

carver9
Hard answer.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Hard answer.

Agreed! thumb up

It requires some thought.... wink

TheLordofMurder
I've got a character in mind, but I want to hear a few responses 1st...

carver9
Not a skyfather.

Reflassshh
Not a skyfather. Nah, odin would murder-rape him

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Nah, odin would murder-rape him

Beat him? Sure. Utterly crush him? Hell no.

Reflassshh
Beat him? Sure. Utterly crush him? Hell no. Why not? Classic odin was destroying galaxies as collateral damage. I don't see sentry/void withstanding that kind of power.

carver9
Why not? Classic odin was destroying galaxies as collateral damage. I don't see sentry/void withstanding that kind of power.

God. Odin will not step into a fight with Void with Galaxy busting power. Something that he has not used in decades.

Insane Titan
Odin

God Cloth Seiya
Zeus or.....................................Thanos, SBP, superman 1000000

carver9
No.

God Cloth Seiya
Yes

SamZED
I was gonna say Galactus but there's some history there already.
Odin... maybe? Then again wasn't Thor able to put up a fight against him? Voidtry is clearly above high heralds.

carver9
Thor didn't put up a fight.

SamZED
No? Against Odin I mean.

Insane Titan
Thor downed him using norn stones power which Is pale in comparison to Odins might

SamZED
Was more than him alone. Amped avengers + helicarrier + Bob's CIS.

Stoic
Mxy.

Badabing
Hulk Killer Humanoid would turn Void/Sentry into paste.

Tony Stark
Nah, odin would murder-rape him

laughing

bbrem123
Im interested to see what is said here as well.

Bentley
Superman 1m is actually a good choice.

dial J for Josh
Odin definitely isn't going to spite stomp Sentry in his void form. As far this thread is concerned, perhaps depowered Tyrant?

meep-meep
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk Killer Humanoid would turn Void/Sentry into paste.

laughing Oh lord.

He asked for the weakest...

meep-meep
Seriously, though. And Im probably wrong but doesnt Surfer have the skill set to just absorb or redirect Void/sentrys energy? If we're talking weakest here.

meep-meep
Or someone similar to Surfer but with more powah?

Tony Stark
There isn't one

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Tony Stark
There isn't one Odin

cdtm
A lot of pre crisis characters could do it.. Pre Crisis Darkseid, Omega, Validus, Duplicate Boy, Composite Superman, and possibly Nemesis Kid given the nature of his power..

God Cloth Seiya
Agree with the guy above me

TheLordofMurder
Heres the thing about a Void/Sentry that is going all out that doesnt want to die, he has tremendous control over his own molecules...

As a result, Odin and his brute force aint taking him down (he'll simply reconstruct); neither is Tyrant...

You're going to need an extremely powerful matter or reality manipulator to crush him; someone who's control over the above dwarfs Voids control over his own molecules...

I'm thinking nothing less than Franklin Richards or Kubik can spite dominate Void in this fashion...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by meep-meep

Dark Avengers Owen was far superior to Surfer and his matter/energy manip was insufficient to put down a Sentry that was trying to come to terms with his matter manipulation powers...

You need to go way, way, above Surfer....

the Darkone
Thor, Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange, Meggan, Snow Bird

kgkg
^ Not sure if serious?

Tattoos N Scars
Classic Demogorge maybe?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Classic Demogorge maybe?

Interesting answer! thumb up

Gotta give that one some thought...

Epicurus
Anyone with high-end matter/reality manip.

Epicurus
Originally posted by meep-meep
Molecule Man one-shotted him 3 times during their encounter. If he hadn't been distracted, Bob would have continued to be his punching bag.

Absorbing Man with a fraction of cosmic cube power also broke him apart into separate Sentry and Void halves.

With the way Bob's averagely portrayed, Thanos should be a good candidate. At the most you can have someone with Odin's type of power having the juice to take out Vtry, but that's the most one can go to.

the Darkone
Demogorge rips Sentry in half plus Demo is above sky fathers.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor, Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange, Meggan, Snow Bird

Pr and Bada do a fine job of moderatering these threads, but as to why this fool hasn't received a warning yet is beyond me.

bbrem123
haha

the Darkone
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Pr and Bada do a fine job of moderatering these threads, but as to why this fool hasn't received a warning yet is beyond me.

Speak for yourself fool

the Darkone
High Evolutionary , pretty much any sky father level being or high trans are too powerful and versatile

cdtm
It was established since Voids first appearance that Thor and Dr. Strange are basically insects to him, so no idea why you'd include them in the list..

carver9
@ Darkone

High Evolutionary just got worked by Hyperion. Do you consider Hyperion skyfather level?

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
It was established since Voids first appearance that Thor and Dr. Strange are basically insects to him, so no idea why you'd include them in the list..

He is just throwing out names. He always does that.

Tattoos N Scars
I'll pay sime homage to TricksterPriest and nvr...and say Omega Effect for the clean stomp.

the Darkone

No I dont, so stop the bullsh**

the Darkone
@ Darkone

High Evolutionary just got worked by Hyperion. Do you consider Hyperion skyfather level?
HE is trans level imo

dial J for Josh
@ Darkone

Carver. Just ignore him he spews out ridiculous nonsense without any logical explanation.

Naw. He is actually delusional and believes every absurd statement that he makes.

HE is trans level imo

...point taken.... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

carver9
HE is trans level imo

So what is Hyperion who ripped High Evolution arm off with ease and tanked everything HE threw at him?

Bentley
So what is Hyperion who ripped High Evolution arm off with ease and tanked everything HE threw at him?

HE has his bad showings, he's been owned by Diablo before and Diablo is a frigging meta.

Insane Titan
He's been owned by Phalanx drones too

Sin I AM
He's a hard character to debate because of his extreme highs and lows but a good match would be a full powered fate or Alan scott. Thanos/Darkseid should win the majority and Odin should stomp. Imo

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He's a hard character to debate because of his extreme highs and lows but a good match would be a full powered fate or Alan scott. Thanos/Darkseid should win the majority and Odin should stomp. Imo

Superboy prime should win also, Alan Scott - Sentinel should be a good one.

the Darkone
Snow Bird why I mention her she has the ability to transform into any of the great beast

the Darkone
Superboy prime should win also, Alan Scott - Sentinel should be a good one.

Anybody I say below high trans should be able to beat him. Based on their feats of course

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.