Anakin Battles Klingon's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Anakin is in the same situation Khan was in on the Klingon home world. Kirk and his crew are after him.

Battle is the exact same way as it went down in Into the Darkensss except Anakin is in Khans shoes and now has to do the battle.

He gets his duel light sabers for weapons.

Can he defeat the Klingons?

Robtard
Klingons in the alt time-line have terrible aim, as they missed Khan while he was in plain view and fully exposed.

Anakin clears. The terrain heavily favors him.

quanchi112
Anakin gets annihilated. He can't take out the ships and doesn't have the advantage of long ranged fire just sabers.

Impediment
Moved to the proper forum.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Klingons in the alt time-line have terrible aim, as they missed Khan while he was in plain view and fully exposed.

Anakin clears. The terrain heavily favors him.

As they had bad aim and could not hit Khan his pre cog is out of the question, how is he going to take down the ships that would eventually hit him, Khan was able to engage the ships because of the weapon he had, Anakin saber is not going to take the ships out.

DARTH POWER
LOL Anakin consistently takes out Destroyer Droids, and dozens of Battle droids with ease. He completely stomps those lame ass Klingons.

Lestov16
As stated above, those ST:ID Klingons were just lame ass cannon fodder who appeared for like 5 minutes. Anakin annihilates them with no effort.

Silent Master
Even Baleman could beat those Klingons in hth.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oblLwxbtP_4

2:47 Skywalker takes out plenty of droids via a Force Push. This was mid-combat. And very early in TCW. Skywalker's powers grow considerably through TCW.

Skywalker destroys those Klingons. Easily. Way too easily.

dadudemon
Skywalker destroys those Klingons. Easily. Way too easily.

Would you say...all too easy? big grin

Lestov16
all the way too easy

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
As they had bad aim and could not hit Khan his pre cog is out of the question, how is he going to take down the ships that would eventually hit him, Khan was able to engage the ships because of the weapon he had, Anakin saber is not going to take the ships out.

How did Luke (a not fully trained Jedi) take out an AT-AT?

THE MOTHER****ING FORCE, yo.

DTM
Anakin wins this very solidly.

Time Immemorial
LOL Anakin consistently takes out Destroyer Droids, and dozens of Battle droids with ease. He completely stomps those lame ass Klingons.

What star destroyer did Anakin take out without a ship? Read OP slower and you might be able to comprehend the battle.

Time Immemorial
How did Luke (a not fully trained Jedi) take out an AT-AT?

THE MOTHER****ING FORCE, yo.

No he grappled up to it and hit a spot with his saber and threw in a thermal detonator. Anakin never had thermal detonators and thats not this battle. How does he clear the ships and all the troops?

DTM
What star destroyer did Anakin take out without a ship? Read OP slower and you might be able to comprehend the battle.

From the quote youre posting against, he didnt say Anakin took down Star Destroyers, he said Destroyer Droids (aka Droidekas), which he did.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
From the quote youre posting against, he didnt say Anakin took down Star Destroyers, he said Destroyer Droids (aka Droidekas), which he did.

Destroyer droids are a bit difference then Klingon ships?

Dramatic Gecko
I imagine lightsaber through wind shield and then hijacking and then Anakin (greatest pilot in the galaxy) takes over the star trek universe.

DARTH POWER
Destroyer droids are a bit difference then Klingon ships?

When did Khan take out Klingon ships? He took out the klingons once they were all off the ship. If he shot the sitting duck ship at the same time i really don't care. And it was more of a shuttle than an actual starship iirc.

Compare that to Anakin and Obi-Wan's rescue of Chancellor Palpatine at the beginning of ROTS, and you may start to realise how lame your thread is.

Time Immemorial
When did Khan take out Klingon ships? He took out the klingons once they were all off the ship..

You show your bias and ignorance again as you didn't actually see the movie.

DARTH POWER
You show your bias and ignorance again as you didn't actually see the movie.

Lol. You mean my memory of the scene has missed something. And your pissed at what a stupid ass thread you've made.

And you've shown your trolling by not addressing my point. How was Khan shooting a few Klingons and possibly their shuttle with the heavy artillery he had even comparable to Anakin and Obi-Wan's rescue of the Chancellor in ROTS?

Khan's feat wad pretty lame in comparison.

Time Immemorial
Lol. You mean my memory of the scene has missed something. And your pissed at what a stupid ass thread you've made.

And you've shown your trolling by not addressing my point. How was Khan shooting a few Klingons and possibly their shuttle with the heavy artillery he had even comparable to Anakin and Obi-Wan's rescue of the Chancellor in ROTS?

Khan's feat wad pretty lame in comparison.

I'm actually not mad, your the one who is mad. Soloing 3 Klingon ships and foot soldiers is something you think Anakin can do?

Lestov16
Now you're claiming Khan is better than Anakin? You're reaching Quan territory now.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
Now you're claiming Khan is better than Anakin? You're reaching Quan territory now.

Has nothing to do with Khan, Khan isn't in this battle, Anakin is, read Op?

DARTH POWER
I'm actually not mad, your the one who is mad. Soloing 3 Klingon ships and foot soldiers is something you think Anakin can do?

Lol Anakin would do that with Ease.

I've already posted the proof. No need to get upset. You can still masturbate over your Khan pic.

Time Immemorial
Lol Anakin would do that with Ease.

I've already posted the proof. No need to get upset. You can still masturbate over your Khan pic.

I don't even like Khan, Khan isn't even in this thread. Get over your fanboyism of Anakin. According to Jedi fanboys Anakin can kill everyone including Superman, Thor, Loki, Hulk and everyone else in the universe say Dr. Manhattan. What would you call that?

Lestov16
Let me put it like this, if there was already a thread in which Vader conclusively and utterly WTFpwned Khan, what would make you think the weak mooks who Khan easily whooped can take Vader?

Silent Master
The Klingons in that battle were pathetic, old school red shirts likely have better feats.

Time Immemorial
Let me put it like this, if there was already a thread in which Vader conclusively and utterly WTFpwned Khan, what would make you think the weak mooks who Khan easily whooped can take Vader?

Like I said before its not a thread about Khan? One on one, sure Anakin could take Khan, does that mean he can thus replicate every feat with a different power set, weapon and situation?

Lestov16
Considering that he has a supremely superior powerset and weapon, duh.

Time Immemorial
Considering that he has a supremely superior powerset and weapon, duh.

No one even gave up an argument on how he would take down the ships. I figured an explanation would at least present itself.

Lestov16
He can probably just jump on the ship and cut his way through. This is the same guy who on a routine basis fights off hoards of enemies firing at him with complete ease.

Time Immemorial
He can probably just jump on the ship and cut his way through. This is the same guy who on a routine basis fights off hoards of enemies firing at him with complete ease.

So he's going to jump from ship to ship cutting his way through 3 different ships completely unharmed.

DARTH POWER
I don't even like Khan, Khan isn't even in this thread. Get over your fanboyism of Anakin. According to Jedi fanboys Anakin can kill everyone including Superman, Thor, Loki, Hulk and everyone else in the universe say Dr. Manhattan. What would you call that?

Lol I've never claimed Anakin could take any of those guys. But a few dozen Klingons? Please.

Lestov16
This is a dude who was cutting his way through numerous hovercraft on a busy space freeway. I don't think he'll have too much trouble.

Time Immemorial
Lol I've never claimed Anakin could take any of those guys. But a few dozen Klingons? Please. Originally posted by Lestov16
This is a dude who was cutting his way through numerous hovercraft on a busy space freeway. I don't think he'll have too much trouble.

If you guys are basing your arguments of the animated series. I wont even both debating, I never watched those. I'm only going off movie screen feats.

Lestov16
Maybe you might want to watch Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, where the shit that I just said happened actually happened, if you're only going off movie screenfeats.

Time Immemorial
Maybe you might want to watch Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, where the shit that I just said happened actually happened, if you're only going off movie screenfeats.

Its not even remotely close feat.

How does hoping hovercrafts=jumping from warship to warship and destroying them?

Robtard
No he grappled up to it and hit a spot with his saber and threw in a thermal detonator. Anakin never had thermal detonators and thats not this battle. How does he clear the ships and all the troops?

Correct, but you're missing the bigger picture, everything Luke did in ESP was due to THE FORCE. Anyhow.

Anakin wouldn't need a bomb of any sort to take out the small Klingon scout ships. He uses the terrain, Force-jumps on and then takes out an engine with his sabre. Or cuts his way into the ship, kills the pilot(s) and uses the ship himself to take out the other Klingon scout ship. He could also take advantage of the grounded Klingon ship during the chaos and use that as a weapon, since he's a total bad-ass pilot.

The Force, yo. It's a pretty big deal.

Time Immemorial
n, since he's a total bad-ass pilot.

The Force, yo. It's a pretty big deal.

Its the force, its not a "invincible" ability, like everyone makes it seem.

Robtard
Who said "invincible"? Is there some reason you ignored all my unbeatable points?

It's obviously evident Anakin could preform just as good as Khan here, actually better, since he's more of a bad-ass.

BruceSkywalker
read the thread since i was bored.. Anakin wtfpawns/rapes/curbstomps etc.. Cumberbatch Khan was weaksauce

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
read the thread since i was bored.. Anakin wtfpawns/rapes/curbstomps etc.. Cumberbatch Khan was weaksauce

I guess you didn't read cause the thread was not about Khan.

Silent Master
The thread is about a feat that Khan performed, I don't see why you have a problem with people pointing out that Anakin >>>>>>>>>>>>> Khan.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
The thread is about a feat that Khan performed, I don't see why you have a problem with people pointing out that Anakin >>>>>>>>>>>>> Khan.

I see your back to being a fool, the thread is not about Khan.

Time Immemorial
The force is strong with the Anakin fan boy wanking.

StealthRanger
I guess you didn't read cause the thread was not about Khan.

No, he's saying if Khan can do it, an easily superior foe like Anakin can

Not rocket science

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Not rocket science

So its fan boy wanking Anakin endlessly on the forum?

Silent Master
I see your back to being a fool, the thread is not about Khan.

Nobody said it was, maybe you should read people's posts before you respond.

StealthRanger
So its fan boy wanking Anakin endlessly on the forum?

You seem jelly

Time Immemorial
Nobody said it was, maybe you should read people's posts before you respond.

Hmm, a guy named bruce skywalker comes into to troll about his fanboy bias wanking..and makes it about Khan. Maybe you should read what he said before you respond?

Time Immemorial
You seem jelly

Nah I don't worship child killers.

Silent Master
Hmm, a guy named bruce skywalker comes into to troll about his fanboy bias wanking..and makes it about Khan. Maybe you should read what he said before you respond?

Bruce never said this thread was about Khan, he was just pointing out that Anakin is superior to the guy that actually performed the feat this thread is based on.

StealthRanger
Nah I don't worship child killers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSBiH-AQtWs

Time Immemorial
Bruce never said this thread was about Khan, he was just pointing out that Anakin is superior to the guy that actually performed the feat this thread is based on.

I think your mentally retarded and born to pitch people against each other, go back to the whole you crawled under idiot.

Time Immemorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSBiH-AQtWs

Thats your best comeback? Keep wanking the guy who betrayed his order, killed a bunch of kids and killed his wife, laughing out loud

Silent Master
I think your mentally retarded and born to pitch people against each other, go back to the whole you crawled under idiot.

Calm down, you really need to get your anger under control.

Time Immemorial
Calm down, you really need to get your anger under control.

Lol calm down. Right, cause things on the internet get me made. I'm still laughing at the fanboy's of such a weak character.

Silent Master
Lol calm down. Right, cause things on the internet get me made. I'm still laughing at the fanboy's of such a weak character.

Look at your last several posts, you're in the middle of a meltdown and you really need to calm down.

StealthRanger

They jelly is strong with this one

Are you from SpaceBattles or CBR? You sound like it

Time Immemorial

No clue what those are.

StealthRanger
Suuuure you don't. You sound like their regulars there, alot like it

Time Immemorial
Suuuure you don't. You sound like their regulars there, alot like it

Hmm well in fact I don't know what they are, so keep lying to yourself.

BruceSkywalker

Not rocket science

thanks guys

StealthRanger
Just keeping the jellies in check

Silent Master
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thanks guys

You're welcome.

Time Immemorial
Just keeping the jellies in check

Jealous of what exactly?

DARTH POWER

Your making a complete fool out of yourself.

Darkstorm Zero

I'm actually a regular at Spacebattles.... Even though they are going through a colossal meltdown over the past few weeks.

That said, I agree with the majority here, Anakin is more than capable of replicating Khan's performance in smashing down the Klingons here. In fact he does so more easily. The Klingons do not possess the means to tag Anakin, they can't get around his greater speed, nor his Lightsaber defence, and they have no means to break Force based attacks.

It would seem that Time Immemorial has stopped debating the virtues of a characters skill in battle, and has resorted to simply trying to mock the characters morality, which is not relevant to a characters battle skill.

Time, please do not go down the path of irrelevancies and simply debate the battle. Besides, if you are not getting mad/frustrated because people are not agreeing with you, then why did you just resort to a very very weak attempt at a cheap shot at a character?

Thats your best comeback? Keep wanking the guy who betrayed his order, killed a bunch of kids and killed his wife, laughing out loud

How is that a detraction from wether or not Anakin can win this fight or not, no matter how evil those acts are? I mean, Khan opened fire from the safety of a ship into an office building full of unarmed men and women in Into Darkness. He also blew up a city block by proxy using a man desperate to save his daughter, thus killing unknown hundreds of innocent men and women as well... Does this weakness of moral character and evilness of such deeds impact on Khan's actual battle capability? No, it does not.

Lestov16

Actually, he's from a place a lot closer to home wink

Dramatic Gecko
People keep ignoring me... :'(

I'll say it again... *sniff*... Anakin hijacks a Klingon Ship and shows them how badass he is in Air Combat. Victory could be as simple as that.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
People keep ignoring me... :'(

I couldn't ignore you if I tried mate, the Aussie is strong with you wink

Time Immemorial
Your making a complete fool out of yourself.

Im pretty sure the Anakin fanboys who have said he can take out Thor, Superman, Hulk, Doom and every other marvel character have made a complete fool of themselves. They are stuck in a hard Anakin session thinking he can cannot be beaten.

Darkstorm Zero
Im pretty sure the Anakin fanboys who have said he can take out Thor, Superman, Hulk, Doom and every other marvel character have made a complete fool of themselves. They are stuck in a hard Anakin session thinking he can cannot be beaten.

Ah, switched gears, so now the argument is "Because a few rabid fools have stated something completely stupid, all pro Anakin debaters must also be stupid by proxy."

Seriously, no. Don't attribute the comments of the 'Special' few as the mindset of all, that assumption leads inevitably to a cluster f**k that is based on a lie, and only serves to make you look like a half-wit for generalising.

StealthRanger

http://x2.fjcdn.com/comments/5055579+_5ce4ed0d3b1cc8f953d14904b2f54ddb.jpg

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I couldn't ignore you if I tried mate, the Aussie is strong with you wink

http://swigmeetsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/AUSTRALIA-ROCKS-MEME.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
http://swigmeetsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/AUSTRALIA-ROCKS-MEME.jpg

Because we have the biggest damn rocks on the planet! laughing

meep-meep
Those Klingon's were fodder. They collectively pulled a Worf effect for Khan. Anakin would fare no different.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Because we have the biggest damn rocks on the planet! laughing

Silent Master
Anakin wins.

StealthRanger
Indeed. Unanimously at that. Not sure why this went for 5 pages

Robtard
Cos of Force induced rage

quanchi112
Indeed. Unanimously at that. Not sure why this went for 5 pages Lesser forces have captured Anakin before. Klingons win. No any for Vader to destroy the ships with his saber.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lesser forces have captured Anakin before.

Klingons win.

No any for Vader to destroy the ships with his saber.

Such as?

How?

If this is Vader now, then he crushes them via the Force.

quanchi112
Such as?

How?

If this is Vader now, then he crushes them via the Force. Rots. Both he and Obi were captured and taken before Grievous.

No, he doesn't just like he didn't in that scene either.

Vader led many troops into the Jedi temple and aided them in slaughtering children. He then under the guise of friendship attacked the Separatist leaders who are not warriors. He then lost limbs one on one to someone he was better than. Vader was awful and bursting with emotions at the seams.

Robtard
Rots. Both he and Obi were captured and taken before Grievous.

No, he doesn't just like he didn't in that scene either.

Vader led many troops into the Jedi temple and aided them in slaughtering children. He then under the guise of friendship attacked the Separatist leaders who are not warriors. He then lost limbs one on one to someone he was better than. Vader was awful and bursting with emotions at the seams.

That would have been Grievous' vast army and ships. G's army/ships > those few Klingons and their tiny patrol ships.

Yes he does, if this is Vader, he can easily crush metal and choke the pilots of those Klingon scout ships. /screenfeats

Everything you mentioned doesn't prove that Vader would lose to those shitty Klingons and their bad aim. You ****ed up making this about Vader smile

quanchi112
That would have been Grievous' vast army and ships. G's army/ships > those few Klingons and their tiny patrol ships.

Yes he does, if this is Vader, he can easily crush metal and choke the pilots of those Klingon scout ships. /screenfeats

Everything you mentioned doesn't prove that Vader would lose to those shitty Klingons and their bad aim. You ****ed up making this about Vader smile
Anakin had Obi and they didn't. Face the entire army aboard the ship when they surrendered.

The ships were far bigger than anyone or anything Vader and Obi surrendered to.

When has Vader ever choked anyone he couldn't see ?

Klingons have one target and Anakin is the kind of guy who surrenders. He also surrendered in the droid factory. Coward.

Robtard
Anakin had Obi and they didn't. Face the entire army aboard the ship when they surrendered.

The ships were far bigger than anyone or anything Vader and Obi surrendered to.

When has Vader ever choked anyone he couldn't see ?

Klingons have one target and Anakin is the kind of guy who surrenders. He also surrendered in the droid factory. Coward.

Context: They allowed themselves to be captured to get closer to Grievous and the Chancellor. Why does context always elude you?

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Pull yourself together.

quanchi112
Context: They allowed themselves to be captured to get closer to G and the Chancellor. Why does context always elude you? They were captured and then escaped. Otherwise they would have been captured immediately. They didn't get Grievous there anyway. Way to go, Jedi. Just as they never had a clue Palpatine played their asses the entire time.

Robtard
laughing out loud
Pull yourself together.

You erased my quote, responded to it with this nonsense and then quoted me again and responded later, why now?

They were captured and then escaped. Otherwise they would have been captured immediately. They didn't get Grievous there anyway. Way to go, Jedi. Just as they never had a clue Palpatine played their asses the entire time.

Here you go again:

Context: They allowed themselves to be captured to get closer to Grievous and the Chancellor. Why does context always elude you?

quanchi112
You erased my quote, why now?

Here you go again:

Context: They allowed themselves to be captured to get closer to Grievous and the Chancellor. Why does context always elude you? Provide proof as to support your claim. That is how debating works. I'm the only one posting proof so if you can't support it then there goes the claim.

I also one proof Vader can see inside ships and force choke out the pilots you man child.

Robtard
Provide proof as to support your claim. That is how debating works. I'm the only one posting proof so if you can't support it then there goes the claim.

Proof is in the film. They had a mission, being captured enabled them to achieve their goal. No different than Khan allowing Kirk to take him; it served his end goals. Again, why does context always elude you?

I also one proof Vader can see inside ships and force choke out the pilots you man child.

You "one proof"? laughing out loud Anyhow:

7O1Qd_FNgfM

quanchi112
Proof is in the film. They had a mission, being captured enabled them to achieve their goal. No different than Khan allowing Kirk to take him; it served his end goals. Again, why does context always elude you?

I don't understand that gibberish you typed. Make it legible if you want a reply. Completely different as Khan held the advantage and then gave himself up to save his crew.

If you can't post proof then you concede. They got captured and escaped. Their mission was to save the chancellor.

I also "want" proof Vader can force choke pilots out. Inside of ships without seeing them.

Robtard
Completely different as Khan held the advantage and then gave himself up to save his crew.

If you can't post proof then you concede. They got captured and escaped. Their mission was to save the chancellor.

I also "want" proof Vader can force choke pilots out. Inside of ships without seeing them.

Nope. Considering the Jedi had an escape plan already set and pulled it off.

Ingoring shown evidence is all you have. The Chancellor was saved, did you not pay attention?

Maybe calm down and type what you mean? Ozzel was on another ship; Vader sensed him. How does contect always slip through your fingers?

Time Immemorial

You "one proof"? laughing out loud Anyhow:

7O1Qd_FNgfM

So Vadar is good at choking out helpless cannon fodder?

Robtard
So Vadar is good at choking out helpless cannon fodder?

And?

Time Immemorial
And?

He is real good at killing fodder but loses to people that can defend themselves.

quanchi112
Nope. Considering the Jedi had an escape plan already set and pulled it off.

Ingoring shown evidence is all you have. The Chancellor was saved, did you not pay attention?

Maybe calm down and type what you mean? Ozzel was on another ship; Vader sensed him. How does contect always slip through your fingers? Yes, they had a plan and went with the situational circumstances they had to deal with after being captured.

Yes, he was so getting captured after securing the Chancellor is both idiotic and risky to their main objective.

R2 also freed them so on their own they were screwed.

57 seconds in

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KyVaX5EMkRo

Relying on a machine to set them free. Oh now the Jedi look so weak when I break the showings down.

I love context.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
He is real good at killing fodder but loses to people that can defend themselves. Vader was captured along with a Jedi and relied on R2 to free them both. There is also no proof they allowed themselves to be captured. Robbie should know better than to try to debate.

Robtard
Yes, they had a plan and went with the situational circumstances they had to deal with after being captured.

Yes, he was so getting captured after securing the Chancellor is both idiotic and risky to their main objective.

R2 also freed them so on their own they were screwed.

57 seconds in

Relying on a machine to set them free. Oh now the Jedi look so weak when I break the showings down.

I love context.

laughing out loud

Context: Hiding a saber inside R2D2 was part of the plan. Why does context always elude you?

Robtard
He is real good at killing fodder but loses to people that can defend themselves.

Sith Lord Count Dooku is now "fodder" and someone who can't defend himself? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Context: Hiding a saber inside R2D2 was part of the plan. Why does context always elude you? So I post all this evidence to support my claims and you post without any proof that damn saber was a part of the plan.

That isn't the point. You haven't proven that storing a saber in there translates into let's get captured with the Chancellor. It also proves along with 2 jedi R2 was needed. So three are required for their unproven plans whereas Khan just showed up and eradicated the Klingons who got in the way of his plans.

What an awful response without any proof other than your keyboard backing you.

Posting proof is the name of the game and I'm doing it in spades hence you retreating with tldr responses.

Time Immemorial
Sith Lord Count Dooku is now "fodder" and someone who can't defend himself? laughing out loud

I'm referring to people he force chokes.

quanchi112
I'm referring to people he force chokes. thumb up

His wife and nonwarrior high ranking officials. Cream of the crop.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Anakin and VERY VERY EASILY... Anything Khan can do.. Anakin can do 100x better.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Anakin and VERY VERY EASILY... Anything Khan can do.. Anakin can do 100x better. Wrong.

Lesser forces took both Anakin and Obi prisoner in ROTS.

They needed R2 to free both the Jedi.

Robtard
I'm referring to people he force chokes.

So your argument is: "Vader can only Force-choke the people he has Force choked". That's silly for obvious reasons.

quanchi112
So your argument is: "Vader can only Force-choke the people he has Force choked". That's silly for obvious reasons. He is saying you don't get to dismiss the characters abilities and their skill level he has force choked on screen. Just because he force chokes Padme doesn't mean it would choke out the Incredible Hulk.

Robtard
Now you're comparing the Klingon's in Into Darkness to The Incredible Hulk. How desperate and delusional are you, Quimchi? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Now you're comparing the Klingon's in Into Darkness to The Incredible Hulk. How desperate and delusional are you, Quimchi? laughing out loud I wanted to make my comparison vastly different as to further make my point. It is the same as comparing Padme to this crew of Klingons. She just doesn't compare nor do the lackluster people Vader has force choked.

Feats matter. Believe.

Dramatic Gecko
Choking someone across a few light years of space.... That's an all right feat. And Padme is a better shot than any Klingon I've seen on Star Trek.

quanchi112
Choking someone across a few light years of space.... That's an all right feat. And Padme is a better shot than any Klingon I've seen on Star Trek. That isn't relevant. It's like saying can Anakin's blood when administered bring someone back to life ? No. Neither have anything to do with this battle.

Padme was unarmed when he choked her.

smile

Klingons were sure better than the Enterprise crew. Lucky for them Khan was there. Unlucky for Vader Khan is going to kill him.

Silent Master
Now you're comparing the Klingon's in Into Darkness to The Incredible Hulk. How desperate and delusional are you, Quimchi? laughing out loud

It's quan, do you really need to ask how desperate and delusional he is?

quanchi112
It's quan, do you really need to ask how desperate and delusional he is? I compared the Klingons from that scene to an unarmed upset Padme.

laughing out loud

Facts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.