Smith (s) vs. Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Smith (Oracle) as well as the entire matrix world of Smiths vs. Dr. Manhattan in the Matrix. Who wins ?

focus4chumps
Originally posted by quanchi112
Smith (Oracle) as well as the entire matrix world of Siths vs. Dr. Manhattan in the Matrix. Who wins ?

why dont you just tell us.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
why dont you just tell us. Can't you think for yourself ?

juggerman
Smith (Oracle) as well as the entire matrix world of Siths vs. Dr. Manhattan in the Matrix. Who wins ?

Do the Clone Wars count or is this just the 6 live action films?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Do the Clone Wars count or is this just the 6 live action films? Quit being silly.

focus4chumps
why dont you just open the topic with "agent smith stomps. the end." since thats your obvious bandwagon choice in this obvious spite thread.

Impediment
Why don't quit talking shit, Quanchi, and answer the questions asked by other members, hmm?

You're teetering on the brink with this attitude of yours.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Why don't quit talking shit, Quanchi, and answer the questions asked by other members, hmm?

You're teetering on the brink with this attitude of yours. Smith wins.

I am just being me. You wanted me to be myself with you before.

juggerman
Quit being silly.

So no Clone Wars? So just Dooku, Maul, Vader(suit or crybaby?), and Sidious? Do they get Grievous too?

The Renegade
Dr. Manhattan absolutely (and literally) erases the Smiths.

DrDeadpool
Dr Manhattan stomps like always.

BruceSkywalker
Doc Manhattan blinks Smith and his clones out of existence

Tattoos N Scars
What if Smith managed to copy Manhattan? What could a Smith-Manhattan do lol

playa1258
Doc easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Doc easily. Smith copies him.

Time Immemorial
Smith copies him.

I don't think you can copy Manhatten. He was a vergence in the forcesmile

Epicurus
Smith copies him.
Manhattan does that to himself on a daily basis, so not sure what you're trying to prove.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
Manhattan does that to himself on a daily basis, so not sure what you're trying to prove. He overrides him in the Matrix. This means he also has the powers of Manhattan as well as his own.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I don't think you can copy Manhatten. He was a vergence in the forcesmile Based on the matrix he definitely can.

Epicurus
He overrides him in the Matrix. This means he also has the powers of Manhattan as well as his own.
No limits fallacy. There is no proof that Smith could duplicate something like Mahattan who duplicates himself whimsically in the real world.

Robtard
Manhanttan teleports himself outside of the Matrix, then obliterates the Matrix machines, power-cells etc. etc. etc., while not really caring.

Not a well though out thread.

quanchi112
No limits fallacy. There is no proof that Smith could duplicate something like Mahattan who duplicates himself whimsically in the real world. There is proof Smith can duplicate any program or any person he comes I to physical contact with so there is that.

Manhattan can duplicate himself but so can Smith after he copies Manhattan. You have no proof he can resist such an ability.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Manhanttan teleports himself outside of the Matrix, then obliterates the Matrix machines, power-cells etc. etc. etc., while not really caring.

Not a well though out thread. Abandoning the battlefield is a loss, amigo. Smith wins even in your tasteless run from the fight scenario. Not a well thought out response.

God Cloth Seiya
Manhattan

Robtard
Abandoning the battlefield is a loss, amigo.

Smith wins even in your tasteless run from the fight scenario.

Not a well thought out response.

Nope; that's not "abandoning" the battle field, that's making a tactical move. Matrix people did it all the time.

Nope, as shown.

Copying me again, both flattering and lets me know I hit a sensitive spot smile Crying about it is poor form though, move on gracefully with your loss and make a better thread next time.

quanchi112
Nope; that's not "abandoning" the battle field, that's making a tactical move. Matrix people did it all the time.

Nope, as shown.

Copying me again, both flattering and lets me know I hit a sensitive spot smile Crying about it is poor form though, move on gracefully with your loss and make a better thread next time. The battle is in the Matrix not outside of it. If you leave it you forfeit the thread.

If I say the battle is in your house and you say you run outside you forfeit the battle. You can't change the parameters of the thread just to root for your bias.

God Cloth Seiya
Manhattan teleports Smith to the sun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Manhattan teleports Smith to the sun. There are multiple Smiths. Prove that this tactic can also be achieved in the Matrix.

God Cloth Seiya
Because Manhattan isn't from matrix.

quanchi112
Because Manhattan isn't from matrix. Prove the sun is encoded in the matrix programming and the tactic can be achieved.

God Cloth Seiya
Because it is.

Astner
So is this fight taking place in the Matrix? Because that would mean that Dr. Manhattan is expressed by code, which in turn means that Smith would be able to manipulate it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
So is this fight taking place in the Matrix? Because that would mean that Dr. Manhattan is expressed by code, which in turn means that Smith would be able to manipulate it. thumb up

quanchi112
Because it is. If you have no proof then you concede.

Robtard
The battle is in the Matrix not outside of it. If you leave it you forfeit the thread.

If I say the battle is in your house and you say you run outside you forfeit the battle. You can't change the parameters of the thread just to root for your bias.

Making changes to the thread after you've been defeated is a silly and poor tactic. You lost, deal with it and move on.

quanchi112
Making changes to the thread after you've been defeated is a silly and poor tactic. You lost, deal with it and move on. Originally posted by quanchi112
Smith (Oracle) as well as the entire matrix world of Smiths vs. Dr. Manhattan in the Matrix. Who wins ?

In the matrix means in the matrix.

smile

Robtard
Making changes to the thread after you've been defeated is a silly and poor tactic. You lost, deal with it and move on.

quanchi112
Again the opening post clearly states the fight takes place in the matrix.

Robtard
And in the Matrix films where this fight is based, beings leave the Matrix just the same.

Repeat: Making changes to the thread after you've been defeated is a silly and poor tactic. You lost, deal with it and move on.

Time Immemorial
If Manhattan gets his power set the same as the real world. Then he is intangible, I don't know how he could copy him if Smith cannot touch him.

quanchi112
And in the Matrix films where this fight is based, beings leave the Matrix just the same.

Repeat: Making changes to the thread after you've been defeated is a silly and poor tactic. You lost, deal with it and move on. In the movies beings can leave the matrix but not this fight which clearly states inside the matrix only meaning leaving is abandoning the fight. How many years have you been on here yet you cannot under a clear opening post.

Astner
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
If Manhattan gets his power set the same as the real world. Then he is intangible, I don't know how he could copy him if Smith cannot touch him.
He wasn't intangible as far as I recall. Not that it matters because if he's in the Matrix then he's expressed by code which in turn is governed by the programs of the Matrix. The same programs Smith had taken control of at the end of the movie, hence his ability to redesign the Matrix in its entirety.

There are no whats, ifs or buts about it. Smith would win.

Robtard
In the movies beings can leave the matrix but not this fight which clearly states inside the matrix only meaning leaving is abandoning the fight. How many years have you been on here yet you cannot under a clear opening post.

Repeat: Making changes to the thread after you've been defeated is a silly and poor tactic. You lost, deal with it and move on.

quanchi112
Repeat: Making changes to the thread after you've been defeated is a silly and poor tactic. You lost, deal with it and move on. are opening post said the fight always takes place in the matrix so you can't argue anyone leaves the battlefield.

Robtard

maxivitopowe
In the movies beings can leave the matrix but not this fight which clearly states inside the matrix only meaning leaving is abandoning the fight. How many years have you been on here yet you cannot under a clear opening post.
It isn't his fault that this wasn't properly laid out
If you were a real fan boy, you would've worded it so precisely that the Smiths couldn't lose

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Astner
He wasn't intangible as far as I recall. Not that it matters because if he's in the Matrix then he's expressed by code which in turn is governed by the programs of the Matrix. The same programs Smith had taken control of at the end of the movie, hence his ability to redesign the Matrix in its entirety.

There are no whats, ifs or buts about it. Smith would win.
What about that whole "once you've been unplugged..." thing

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
It isn't his fault that this wasn't properly laid out
If you were a real fan boy, you would've worded it so precisely that the Smiths couldn't lose I don't want to fix a matchup. The fight does take place inside the matrix so leaving it is a loss.

Robtard
No matter what you say it won't change the meaning of my opening post, inside the matrix.

No matter how you spin, I never said or implied that the fight doesn't start inside the Matrix. It does.

Repeat: Manhattan can make copies, so he can leave and simultaneously stay in the Matrix

Manhattan wins; Smith loses. Changing the parameters after the fact to force a win because you don't like the outcome is a silly and dishonest tactic. Deal. Move on.

quanchi112
No matter how you spin, I never said or implied that the fight doesn't start inside the Matrix. It does.

Repeat: Manhattan can make copies, so he can leave and simultaneously stay in the Matrix

Manhattan wins; Smith loses. Changing the parameters after the fact to force a win because you don't like the outcome is a silly tactic. Deal. Move on. Once any version leaves the fight is over. They have to stay within the confines of the Matrix.

Smith copies him. It's that simple as he can copy all of manhattans doubles with his powers as well.

smile

Robtard
Once any version leaves the fight is over. They have to stay within the confines of the Matrix.

Smith copies him. It's that simple as he can copy all of manhattans doubles with his powers as well.

smile

So you're changing the parameters of the thread after the fact cos the guy you needed to win lost and it was shown. As I said, silly, poor and dishonest tactics.

quanchi112
So you're changing the parameters of the thread after the fact cos the guy you needed to win lost and it was shown. As I said, silly, poor and dishonest tactics. When I say the fight takes place inside that means if you leave you lose. The thread parameters have never changed. You tried to change them due to personal bias. Not on my watch.

Robtard
You don't understand Manhattan's powers, he can be in and outside the Matrix.

You're making tweaks as the thread goes on in some clownish attempt to force a win for Smith. It's only page three and look at all the changes you've made in a desperate attempt to stop all the leaks in your dam of failures. You lost. Deal. Movie on.

quanchi112
You don't understand Manhattan's powers, he can be in and outside the Matrix.

You're making tweaks as the thread goes on in some clownish attempt to force a win for Smith. It's only page three and look at all the changes you've made in a desperate attempt to stop all the leaks in your dam of failures. You lost. Deal. Movie on. It doesn't matter if he can the battlefield is inside the matrix. If any part of him leaves that is a self bfr. I wouldn't argue smith copies a person and blows up the machine city, kiddo.

Unlike you I am consistent and fair. Quit trying to change the parameters due to losing the Khan vs. Vader thread.

Robtard
It doesn't matter if he can the battlefield is inside the matrix. If any part of him leaves that is a self bfr. I wouldn't argue smith copies a person and blows up the machine city, kiddo.

Unlike you I am consistent and fair. Quit trying to change the parameters due to losing the Khan vs. Vader thread.

A change you're making after the fact cos it was shown Smith loses. Because Manhattan probably wouldn't give a rat's ass if Smith did that, if he could blow up a city up as a human. You need to understand the characters and their powers before you start.

Begging for attention in the social thread and now here. Pathetic.

quanchi112
A change you're making after the fact cos it was shown Smith loses. Because Manhattan probably wouldn't give a rat's ass if Smith did that, if he could blow up a city up as a human. You need to understand the characters and their powers before you start.

Begging for attention in the social thread and now here. Pathetic. I do understand that Smith can copy the powers of Manhattan and that he wouldn't even resist making it an entire reality against him along with Smithattan who has his own powers as well. Manhattan couldn't even stop the tension amidst his own world so he isn't opposing Smith here.

Stay out of the other thread, coward.

Robtard
Keep changing the thread to force a win for Smith thumb up

Says the guy who factually ran and hide out of the MVF for many days thumb up

quanchi112
Keep changing the thread to force a win for Smith thumb up

Says the guy who factually ran and hide out of the MVF for many days thumb up I didn't change anything. Manhattan couldn't even change his own world he isn't resisting a world of Smiths with super speed and the ability to copy.

Smiths win. Leave this thread like you do all threads against me.

Robtard
I didn't change anything. Manhattan couldn't even change his own world he isn't resisting a world of Smiths with super speed and the ability to copy.

Smiths win. Leave this thread like you do all threads against me.

You did. Limiting Manhattan (the guy you want to lose) after it's shown how he can win is a change smile

Leave as the victor. I always do thumb up

quanchi112
You did. Limiting Manhattan (the guy you want to lose) after it's shown how he can win is a change smile

Leave as the victor. I always do thumb up I never said he can't win I said no one is allowed to leave the matrix. Smith can as well but this isn't allowed for either since the fight is in the matrix.

You never do. Smith wins. This is my world, MY WORLD!!!!

Epicurus
There is proof Smith can duplicate any program or any person he comes I to physical contact with so there is that.

Manhattan can duplicate himself but so can Smith after he copies Manhattan. You have no proof he can resist such an ability.
No, there's no proof he can do so to someone like Manhattan who has his own brand of relicative powers.

By having a truckload of backup copies, so that if Smith copies one(and that's a big IF), Manhattan can still obliterate him.

Sorry, but that's the way Manhattan's powerset works. He has complete control of atomic structure. What prevents him from disintegrating the Matrix' main servers?

Epicurus
Prove the sun is encoded in the matrix programming
The ending scene of third Matrix proves it. Also, every major fight scene which takes place during daytime when the Sun is visible in the sky also proves it.

Epicurus
In the movies beings can leave the matrix but not this fight which clearly states inside the matrix only meaning leaving is abandoning the fight.
But how would it be a self-bfr if a Manhattan clone is what escapes outside? And said clone can then easily turn the Matrix into dust, killing Smith and all the other programs.

quanchi112
No, there's no proof he can do so to someone like Manhattan who has his own brand of relicative powers.

By having a truckload of backup copies, so that if Smith copies one(and that's a big IF), Manhattan can still obliterate him.

Sorry, but that's the way Manhattan's powerset works. He has complete control of atomic structure. What prevents him from disintegrating the Matrix' main servers? It isn't up to me to disprove your claim. You need to back your claim. It's about as hypocritical as you in the Q thread.

Manhattan can be physically hurt and blown up. Smith can physically copy him unless you prove otherwise.

If Smith copies one he can come back. Being obliterated from Neo didn't stop him either. laughing out loud

You need to prove it. He couldn't even save his own planet. He isn't stopping an entire world of Smith.

quanchi112
The ending scene of third Matrix proves it. Also, every major fight scene which takes place during daytime when the Sun is visible in the sky also proves it. That doesn't mean travel to the sun is possible. Prove it. Prove the. Matrix contains a way to make it to the sun.

quanchi112
But how would it be a self-bfr if a Manhattan clone is what escapes outside? And said clone can then easily turn the Matrix into dust, killing Smith and all the other programs. Leaving the battlefield is a loss. Prove it. Sith copies him as anyone can physically affect him. They blew him up in the movie.

smile

Epicurus
It isn't up to me to disprove your claim. You need to back your claim. It's about as hypocritical as you in the Q thread.

Manhattan can be physically hurt and blown up. Smith can physically copy him unless you prove otherwise.

If Smith copies one he can come back. Being obliterated from Neo didn't stop him either. laughing out loud

You need to prove it. He couldn't even save his own planet. He isn't stopping an entire world of Smith.
I already did. Manhattan's own duplication abilities negate Smith's copycat power.

IIRC, the Neo obliteration was the Source sending him back to the mainframe or some such sh1t. He didn't return under his own power.

Then he can make a world of Manhattans to even out the scale. We only saw a city of Smiths anyways.
That doesn't mean travel to the sun is possible. Prove it. Prove the. Matrix contains a way to make it to the sun.
Why isn't it possible? If Sun exits, then so does space. Or does your OP constrain Manhattan's powers in some other way here?
Leaving the battlefield is a loss. Prove it. Sith copies him as anyone can physically affect him. They blew him up in the movie.

smile
But it's only a clone doing so. All the other Manhattans are still staying behind. Heck, only one could stay behind while the rest leave the Matrix and it still wouldn't count as bfr.

Where did the Siths come into all of this?

quanchi112
I already did. Manhattan's own duplication abilities negate Smith's copycat power.

IIRC, the Neo obliteration was the Source sending him back to the mainframe or some such sh1t. He didn't return under his own power.

Then he can make a world of Manhattans to even out the scale. We only saw a city of Smiths anyways.

Why isn't it possible? If Sun exits, then so does space. Or does your OP constrain Manhattan's powers in some other way here?

But it's only a clone doing so. All the other Manhattans are still staying behind. Heck, only one could stay behind while the rest leave the Matrix and it still wouldn't count as bfr.

Where did the Siths come into all of this? Duplicating yourself has absolutely nothing to do with being copied along with your powers. He can duplicate himself but can also be destroyed. He can also be physically copied. It is also the coding of the Matrix.

So destroying him didn't completely eradicate him since he didnt return to the source. Thanks for agreeing. That doesn't stop him.

This is the matrix code so you need to prove they implemented a way to get to the sun in the code. laughing out loud

No one can leave the battlefield in this fight. If they do its an illegal maneuver and a forfeit. Smith copies him. You need to prove otherwise. Prove something.

Epicurus
Duplicating yourself has absolutely nothing to do with being copied along with your powers. He can duplicate himself but can also be destroyed. He can also be physically copied. It is also the coding of the Matrix.

So destroying him didn't completely eradicate him since he didnt return to the source. Thanks for agreeing. That doesn't stop him.

This is the matrix code so you need to prove they implemented a way to get to the sun in the code. laughing out loud

No one can leave the battlefield in this fight. If they do its an illegal maneuver and a forfeit. Smith copies him. You need to prove otherwise. Prove something.
Yes it does. It means another body with identical capabilities exists that he didn't assimilate. Ergo, Smith's copycat powers are useless here.

Because the Source sent him back. Every program goes to the source upon its destruction/death.

Space travel exists in the 21st century, which is what they modeled the Matrix world after. Manhattan's teleportation abilities weren't coded in the Matrix as well, so going by that logic he can't teleport in the settings provided here. Or utilize any of his numerous other powers.

But that is the point here; it's not Manhattan who's leaving, it's just a mere clone. That doesn't count as bfr more as it counts externally manipulating the Matrix hardware.

quanchi112
Yes it does. It means another body with identical capabilities exists that he didn't assimilate. Ergo, Smith's copycat powers are useless here.

Because the Source sent him back. Every program goes to the source upon its destruction/death.

Space travel exists in the 21st century, which is what they modeled the Matrix world after. Manhattan's teleportation abilities weren't coded in the Matrix as well, so going by that logic he can't teleport in the settings provided here. Or utilize any of his numerous other powers.

But that is the point here; it's not Manhattan who's leaving, it's just a mere clone. That doesn't count as bfr more as it counts externally manipulating the Matrix hardware. That means that one copy is now Smith with manhattans powers. They aren't useless as they outnumber him. An entire world of Smith is far greater than any cloning seen on screen from Manhattan.

No, he chose to not go to the source. The source didn't send him back. laughing out loud
Watch the movie, sport.

Prove they encoded space travel into the code. You made the claim. Prove it. Any copy of Smith leaving is him still leaving as he can exist than more than one sentient being at once. That is leaving and isn't allowed. By arguing he needs to escape you concede Smith wins.

Epicurus
That means that one copy is now Smith with manhattans powers. They aren't useless as they outnumber him. An entire world of Smith is far greater than any cloning seen on screen from Manhattan.

No, he chose to not go to the source. The source didn't send him back. laughing out loud
Watch the movie, sport.

Prove they encoded space travel into the code. You made the claim. Prove it. Any copy of Smith leaving is him still leaving as he can exist than more than one sentient being at once. That is leaving and isn't allowed. By arguing he needs to escape you concede Smith wins.
Which wouldn't mean much, since Smith is already pretty much all-powerful in the Matrix settings. That was city, not a world shown onscreen. Manhattan made giant clones of himself during the Vietnam war which spanned the entire countryside.

He admitted that it was because of Neo's imprinting that he was freed from the system. That's not him performing that feat under his own power.

They encoded everything in the 21st century into the Matrix.erm Do you not know what the 21st century entails? He doesn't need to escape, he could easily turn the electrons/photons in the Matrix circuitry to some other particle, thereby disrupting the entire process and destroying Smith and the Matrix. I proved it: Intrinsic field based powers are a sure shot win here.

quanchi112
Which wouldn't mean much, since Smith is already pretty much all-powerful in the Matrix settings. That was city, not a world shown onscreen. Manhattan made giant clones of himself during the Vietnam war which spanned the entire countryside.

He admitted that it was because of Neo's imprinting that he was freed from the system. That's not him performing that feat under his own power.

They encoded everything in the 21st century into the Matrix.erm Do you not know what the 21st century entails? He doesn't need to escape, he could easily turn the electrons/photons in the Matrix circuitry to some other particle, thereby disrupting the entire process and destroying Smith and the Matrix. I proved it: Intrinsic field based powers are a sure shot win here. It means he can create more copies without having to copy someone on his own and have new powers. Of course it means something.

World>>>countryside. laughing out loud

All programs can either return to the source code or not. Watch the movie.

You made a claim so prove it. You're falling apart these days and provide no evidence. You had an epic meltdown today too. Take a breather, ok ?

Abhi won't even face me yet he baits you and has you bash him left and right. You are playing right into his game and are too blind to see past your own rage.

Show him doing so. Quit arguing never before seen applications in this thread. Manhattan in character wouldn't even deem him a threat and would be copied. In character. smile

Epicurus
It means he can create more copies without having to copy someone on his own and have new powers. Of course it means something.

World>>>countryside. laughing out loud

All programs can either return to the source code or not. Watch the movie.

You made a claim so prove it. You're falling apart these days and provide no evidence. You had an epic meltdown today too. Take a breather, ok ?

Abhi won't even face me yet he baits you and has you bash him left and right. You are playing right into his game and are too blind to see past your own rage.

Show him doing so. Quit arguing never before seen applications in this thread. Manhattan in character wouldn't even deem him a threat and would be copied. In character. smile
No it doesn't.

Correction: We only saw a city of Smiths.

I did. He admitted it was because of Neo. He didn't perform the feat under his own power.

I did prove it though.

Says the guy who fled both the Movie VS and Comic VS Forums at one point or another.laughing out loud Coward be thy name, quanchi112.

There's not Matrix in the Watchmenverse for him to perform such a feat, broski. Though I guess in that vein it falls on you to prove that Smith's abilities can even work on a being like Manhattan to begin with.

quanchi112
No it doesn't.

Correction: We only saw a city of Smiths.

I did. He admitted it was because of Neo. He didn't perform the feat under his own power.

I did prove it though.

Says the guy who fled both the Movie VS and Comic VS Forums at one point or another.laughing out loud Coward be thy name, quanchi112.

There's not Matrix in the Watchmenverse for him to perform such a feat, broski. Though I guess in that vein it falls on you to prove that Smith's abilities can even work on a being like Manhattan to begin with. Yes, it does. We see Smith can gain new abilities depending on who he copies ala Oracle.

The entire Matrix was Smith. We are already told this in the film.

No, all programs can either return to the source for deletion or hide in the matrix. He was altered due to Neo but ultimately had the choice whether to be deleted or not.

You don't prove anything. This is no exception to your lack of evidentiary posts.

Look at my post count. When I leave people cry. You are begging mods to let you spam your way to 100,000 posts in six months due to both being a loser and not earning it through debating. Keep posting numbers you troll.

You need to prove he can do so. You can't make up feats. I don't. It is the way of the fanboy, meltdown boy.

Abhilegend won't even face me and you're nothing more than trying to be me. Its pathetic.

laughing out loud

Epicurus
Yes, it does. We see Smith can gain new abilities depending on who he copies ala Oracle.

The entire Matrix was Smith. We are already told this in the film.

No, all programs can either return to the source for deletion or hide in the matrix. He was altered due to Neo but ultimately had the choice whether to be deleted or not.

You don't prove anything. This is no exception to your lack of evidentiary posts.

Look at my post count. When I leave people cry. You are begging mods to let you spam your way to 100,000 posts in six months due to both being a loser and not earning it through debating. Keep posting numbers you troll.

You need to prove he can do so. You can't make up feats. I don't. It is the way of the fanboy, meltdown boy.

Abhilegend won't even face me and you're nothing more than trying to be me. Its pathetic.

laughing out loud
Doesn't mean he can do the same to a being that has his own duplication ability. You're applying a no-limits-fallacy imo.

Yet we only saw a city of him in the end. Country>>>>City.

They only do so via the Merovingian. Whom Smith never tried to contact. Neo's alteration took that choice away from him.

I do so. You refuse to admit it.

But most of your post history consists of shitposts. Which is exactly how people get these massive post counts; via shitposting. Which you're quite good at.

His ability to transmute matter and telekinetic control over it. Point proven. Manhattan is essentially a naked, blue Molecule Man with the ability to see the future. thumb up

quanchi112
Doesn't mean he can do the same to a being that has his own duplication ability. You're applying a no-limits-fallacy imo.

Yet we only saw a city of him in the end. Country>>>>City.

They only do so via the Merovingian. Whom Smith never tried to contact. Neo's alteration took that choice away from him.

I do so. You refuse to admit it.

But most of your post history consists of shitposts. Which is exactly how people get these massive post counts; via shitposting. Which you're quite good at.

His ability to transmute matter and telekinetic control over it. Point proven. Manhattan is essentially a naked, blue Molecule Man with the ability to see the future. thumb up No, I am not. Smith can copy those in the matrix and Manhattan can be physically affected.

He spread throughout the entire matrix. Only I can stop him. --Neo
Watch the movie.

No, Smith had a choice. He was compelled to disobey. Smith was already acting human like in part one apart from the other agents as well. By the end of the series he was more humanlike whereas Neo understood the machines more.

I debate I don't set out to post numbers in the off topic. You're trying to be me. People noticed. You're a pretender.

He never did the tactic you described. It isn't in character. He didn't nuke an entire country to win a war. In character. smile

Epicurus
No, I am not. Smith can copy those in the matrix and Manhattan can be physically affected.

He spread throughout the entire matrix. Only I can stop him. --Neo
Watch the movie.

No, Smith had a choice. He was compelled to disobey. Smith was already acting human like in part one apart from the other agents as well. By the end of the series he was more humanlike whereas Neo understood the machines more.

I debate I don't set out to post numbers in the off topic. You're trying to be me. People noticed. You're a pretender.

He never did the tactic you described. It isn't in character. He didn't nuke an entire country to win a war. In character. smile
No he can't Manhattan shrugged off having his particles disintegrated as minor annoyance.

Which is why their battle was limited to a city. Great logic there.

No, the choice got taken away from him the moment Neo imprinted on him and overwrote his code.

Except for the countless times he does so throughout the movie. From deconstructing the tank, to building his fragile silicon fortress, to having the power to nuke entire cities(Adrian used his power stored in the generators to kill 15 millions people). Control over atomic structure.

He didn't have to nuke Vietnam to win a war. His presence was terrifying enough to cause the Vietcong to bow out of awe and horror. They pretty much saw him as a god.

quanchi112
No he can't Manhattan shrugged off having his particles disintegrated as minor annoyance.

Which is why their battle was limited to a city. Great logic there.

No, the choice got taken away from him the moment Neo imprinted on him and overwrote his code.

Except for the countless times he does so throughout the movie. From deconstructing the tank, to building his fragile silicon fortress, to having the power to nuke entire cities(Adrian used his power stored in the generators to kill 15 millions people). Control over atomic structure.

He didn't have to nuke Vietnam to win a war. His presence was terrifying enough to cause the Vietcong to bow out of awe and horror. They pretty much saw him as a god. But they were still destroyed. Smith is going to override and copy him.

They battled in one city. So ? He overtook the entire matrix. Neo stated it. You're an awful debater.

Nope. Smith had the choice and chose to stay. Chose to disobey.

He never did so on this wide a scale and fought a war without doing so. He doesn't use his power this way. That is the point. Smith easily beats him.

Smith overtook the planet which is greater than Vietnam.

smile

Epicurus
But they were still destroyed. Smith is going to override and copy him.

They battled in one city. So ? He overtook the entire matrix. Neo stated it. You're an awful debater.

Nope. Smith had the choice and chose to stay. Chose to disobey.

He never did so on this wide a scale and fought a war without doing so. He doesn't use his power this way. That is the point. Smith easily beats him.

Smith overtook the planet which is greater than Vietnam.

smile
If he was destroyed then he wouldn't have been able to reconstruct himself. There is no proof whatsoever that he can do so to a being like Manhattan.

Did it ever occur to you that the Matrix could only be limited to a city-based simulated reality? Because that is what it was as portrayed in the movies.

Why didn't he go through the Merovingian then?laughing out loud Did you even watch the movie?

False again. He ended the war within a week. He synthesized enough amounts of lithium to make all the cars in the world electric-powered. Control over atomic structure. Look it up.

City!=planet. Country>>City.

danielgamer
Manhattan is a god to Smith. Victory for the good Dr

quanchi112
If he was destroyed then he wouldn't have been able to reconstruct himself. There is no proof whatsoever that he can do so to a being like Manhattan.

Did it ever occur to you that the Matrix could only be limited to a city-based simulated reality? Because that is what it was as portrayed in the movies.

Why didn't he go through the Merovingian then?laughing out loud Did you even watch the movie?

False again. He ended the war within a week. He synthesized enough amounts of lithium to make all the cars in the world electric-powered. Control over atomic structure. Look it up.

City!=planet. Country>>City. He can survive destruction. laughing out loud

Yes, there is since he can physically be interacted with. Saying that it can't happen without proving why he can't isn't debating. laughing out loud

It isn't related to a city based reality. Quit just making things up and throwing what ifs. You're an awful debater.

I did and unlike you I grasped it.

That isn't defeating the world. He couldn't even change all the warheads or weapons to save the planet from the Cold War.

Smith overtook the planet. You're so simple. I can't even get mad at you. Everything blows right over your primitive mind.

Epicurus
He can survive destruction. laughing out loud

Yes, there is since he can physically be interacted with. Saying that it can't happen without proving why he can't isn't debating. laughing out loud

It isn't related to a city based reality. Quit just making things up and throwing what ifs. You're an awful debater.

I did and unlike you I grasped it.

That isn't defeating the world. He couldn't even change all the warheads or weapons to save the planet from the Cold War.

Smith overtook the planet. You're so simple. I can't even get mad at you. Everything blows right over your primitive mind.
Good thing you concede that point then.

I don't have to prove a negative.

Then why is every single depiction shown as a city?

False.

That was just Ozymandias' speculation. Ozy was unaware of the true extent and nature of Jon's abilities. Prime example being when he incorrectly thought that the Intrinsic Field Subtractor could destroy Manhattan.

City. Which is <<<< country. Try to keep up.

quanchi112
Good thing you concede that point then.

I don't have to prove a negative.

Then why is every single depiction shown as a city?

False.

That was just Ozymandias' speculation. Ozy was unaware of the true extent and nature of Jon's abilities. Prime example being when he incorrectly thought that the Intrinsic Field Subtractor could destroy Manhattan.

City. Which is <<<< country. Try to keep up. I didn't concede it you need to prove it. You can't say it won't work without proof. That is how debating works.

We see cities all over the planet. We know it represents the planet. We know the entire world doesn't consist of one city. laughing out loud

He blew him up.

Entire Matrix world greater than 'Nam. Sorry, but I can't take you seriously.

Smith copies him. Prove he can resist it.

Epicurus
I didn't concede it you need to prove it. You can't say it won't work without proof. That is how debating works.

We see cities all over the planet. We know it represents the planet. We know the entire world doesn't consist of one city. laughing out loud

He blew him up.

Entire Matrix world greater than 'Nam. Sorry, but I can't take you seriously.

Smith copies him. Prove he can resist it.
I did. Manhattan reconstructs himself. Proven.

We only saw an American city. That's not equal to a planet.

Who blew who up? If you're talking about Ozy, he only blew up his own pet Lynx.laughing out loud He failed to do anything to Jon however, apart from annoying him.

Entire Matrix world isn't even greater than a city. Vietnam>>>>city.

Manhattan can already do that to himself. That tactic's a dead end.

quanchi112
I did. Manhattan reconstructs himself. Proven.

We only saw an American city. That's not equal to a planet.

Who blew who up? If you're talking about Ozy, he only blew up his own pet Lynx.laughing out loud He failed to do anything to Jon however, apart from annoying him.

Entire Matrix world isn't even greater than a city. Vietnam>>>>city.

Manhattan can already do that to himself. That tactic's a dead end. He is overwritten. He isn't obliterated he is overwritten. Different, kiddo.

We see more than that prior to. We also hear he has overtaken the entire world. It doesn't consist of one city, dummy.

Manhattan was blown up.

Manhattan creates clones he doesn't copy or override anyone else with himself. Entirely different.

Epicurus
He is overwritten. He isn't obliterated he is overwritten. Different, kiddo.

We see more than that prior to. We also hear he has overtaken the entire world. It doesn't consist of one city, dummy.

Manhattan was blown up.

Manhattan creates clones he doesn't copy or override anyone else with himself. Entirely different.
It's the same thing as being obliterated in the real world. Matrix deletion == irl disintegration. Manhattan can revive himself from that. Smith's tactic won't work.

What more do we see apart from a city? "World" is a loaded subjective term.

Manhattan immediately revived himself as a giant. laughing out loud

Duplication is the common factor in both powersets. Manhattan has it, so Smith's shenanigans won't work on him.

quanchi112
It's the same thing as being obliterated in the real world. Matrix deletion == irl disintegration. Manhattan can revive himself from that. Smith's tactic won't work.

What more do we see apart from a city? "World" is a loaded subjective term.

Manhattan immediately revived himself as a giant. laughing out loud

Duplication is the common factor in both powersets. Manhattan has it, so Smith's shenanigans won't work on him. Completely untrue. The people he copied aren't dead and can be brought back once his program is deleted.

Prove it.

Prove the word world doesn't mean what the word means. laughing out loud

Ok ?

It doesn't work the same way at all. Smith overrides. Manhattan creates other bodies out of nothingness. Not the same at all. But in your world words and their meanings are meaningless.

laughing out loud

Epicurus

Completely untrue. The people he copied aren't dead and can be brought back once his program is deleted.

Prove it.

Prove the word world doesn't mean what the word means. laughing out loud

Ok ?

It doesn't work the same way at all. Smith overrides. Manhattan creates other bodies out of nothingness. Not the same at all. But in your world words and their meanings are meaningless.

I am saying that being deleted in the matrix is the same thing as being destroyed in real world. Reading comprehension. Look it up.

Already did. Throughout the movie trilogy, we see every single plot element of the Matrix taking place in city based settings. There is no proof that the scale of Smith's takeover was anything more than city-level.

Have you never actually heard of the loaded term "world" being utilized in a subjective context?

Manhattan revives himself.

It does. Manhattan's powers already defy real-life laws of the universe. His powers will also defy the laws of the matrix.

quanchi112
I am saying that being deleted in the matrix is the same thing as being destroyed in real world. Reading comprehension. Look it up.

Already did. Throughout the movie trilogy, we see every single plot element of the Matrix taking place in city based settings. There is no proof that the scale of Smith's takeover was anything more than city-level.

Have you never actually heard of the loaded term "world" being utilized in a subjective context?

Manhattan revives himself.

It does. Manhattan's powers already defy real-life laws of the universe. His powers will also defy the laws of the matrix. No, it isn't.

He took over the matrix which didn't consist of a city it consisted of modern day earth.

In one thread you take words literally incorrectly but in this one you ignore them when it's clearly implied.

That won't help him from being copied. Smith copies him and adds his powers to his own.

Epicurus
No, it isn't.

He took over the matrix which didn't consist of a city it consisted of modern day earth.

In one thread you take words literally incorrectly but in this one you ignore them when it's clearly implied.

That won't help him from being copied. Smith copies him and adds his powers to his own.
Yes it is. In the matrix the software gets permanently destroyed upon deletion. In the real world, a person's being gets destroyed upon death. One is still one, whether spoken in English or Spanish.

Only city was shown. Matrix was portrayed as being the scope of a city-sized virtual reality in the movies.

Wrong. Manhattan has self-resurrection abilities. Smith can't override that.

No proof that Smith can do so to a being like Manhattan.

quanchi112
Yes it is. In the matrix the software gets permanently destroyed upon deletion. In the real world, a person's being gets destroyed upon death. One is still one, whether spoken in English or Spanish.

Only city was shown. Matrix was portrayed as being the scope of a city-sized virtual reality in the movies.

Wrong. Manhattan has self-resurrection abilities. Smith can't override that.

No proof that Smith can do so to a being like Manhattan. They can choose whether to return to the source or not. Neo didn't permanently destroy him.

We see simulations and implications it is the entire world. You're dense. I get it.

Yes, he can. He can copy so he has resurrection abilities now as well.

You need to prove he can resist.

smile

That Lotr Fan
Regarding the main crux of your argument About there being a world full of smiths and that we should prove it's just a city. I give you this quote.

"The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability or disinclination to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid nor give it any credence whatsoever."

Translation: the fact we cant't disprove its a worldwide matrix doesn't automatically mean you're right. The same applies to your claim that smiths powers would definitely work on Manhattan. We can't disprove it but you have no evidence either so it's a stalemate.

With regards to the issue of leaving the battlefield being allowed or not, next time, make that kind of s*** clear in the OP, rather than on the next page.

Just my two cents

quanchi112
Originally posted by That Lotr Fan
Regarding the main crux of your argument About there being a world full of smiths and that we should prove it's just a city. I give you this quote.

"The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability or disinclination to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid nor give it any credence whatsoever."

Translation: the fact we cant't disprove its a worldwide matrix doesn't automatically mean you're right. The same applies to your claim that smiths powers would definitely work on Manhattan. We can't disprove it but you have no evidence either so it's a stalemate.

With regards to the issue of leaving the battlefield being allowed or not, next time, make that kind of s*** clear in the OP, rather than on the next page.

Just my two cents In Matrix they call it a world. Words matter, loser boy. Claim backed up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.