London Has Fallen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
The sequel to Olympus Has Fallen, Set to come out in Oct 2015

There's a synopsis in the link-
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/london-has-fallen-goes-boom-october-2015

Lestov16
I loved Olympus Has Fallen. I do hope they get a better screenwriter for this one though, one who will research how the phuck their doomsday weapon actually works.

marwash22
i liked "Olympus" too.

It was the return of the hardcore rated-r badass action movie. With the "Die Hard" franchise gone soft as baby shit (along with being terrible) and nothing else really taking it's place, i like that this is getting franchised.

i just hope they don't pull a money grab and make it pg13.

Kazenji
The first movie was rated R?, oh wait......different rating system.

Lestov16
Originally posted by marwash22
i liked "Olympus" too.

It was the return of the hardcore rated-r badass action movie. With the "Die Hard" franchise gone soft as baby shit (along with being terrible) and nothing else really taking it's place, i like that this is getting franchised.

i just hope they don't pull a money grab and make it pg13.

Yeah. I loved that OHF was an unapologetic gorefest action film. You really don't see those anymore with all these studios going for a wimpy PG13 to sell more tickets.

BruceSkywalker
never saw the first film.. hope this film has a good actress in it

jaden101
So i just got around to watching the 1st one. It's basically a Die Hard movie without the snarky humour. I couldn't give a shit who died and who didn't. But at least lots of people did die. Still shit though.

Lord Lucien
'Bout f*cking time, couldn't stand that place.

Esau Cairn
Well Gerard Butler juz turned down remaking Point Break for this movie citing a conflict of both scheduling & conflict of interests with P/Break's direction.

Robtard
That ****ing Scottish prick, who they gonna get now to play Bodhi!

the ninjak
Olympus Has Fallen was freakin terrible.

Awkward would be the word for it.

The fact that the female secretary got tortured in two scenes whilst a military man gave the codes to the enemy was painful to watch.
Olympus was no Die Hard and the fact that a sequel is on our way doesn't bode well.

Kazenji
Kl4-J9QTVTw

marwash22
can't wait for the Channing Tatum response sequel...

'Buckingham Palace Down'.

Robtard
Ha.

marwash22
That was gold, tart, don't give me a goddamn half-hearted chuckle.

jinXed by JaNx
olympus was a piece of shit, so i guess the best i can expect from this one is the same?

marwash22
nope. it was a very decent action flick.

Kazenji
4j0NdsuQTWA

Esau Cairn
Needs Captain Jack to save the day.

Kazenji
All the world leaders get killed except for the U.S. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Esau Cairn
Well the U.S. needs its president considering it's always the 1st country in the world that seems to get invaded by aliens all the time.

Kazenji
There's now a third movie planned

I liked the first movie it was decent but as for the second one...eh.

Ridley_Prime
Yeeeah... 2nd one was stupid but kinda fun. Then again same can be said for the first one. In real life, no way would an AC-130 fly even that close in restricted air space towards the White House, tho I was able to suspend disbelief for entertainment's sake.

Kazenji
That part in the second movie with the Delta Force/SAS squad where they storm the terrorist hideout reminded me of Call of Duty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.