Devil May Cry versus Wizards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spleen
DMC Team: Dante Sparda, Vergil Sparda, Trish, Lucia, Lady, Nero, Arkham. The also have Mundus, Phantom, Griffon, Agni & Rudra, and Bolverk (with Freki and Geri, his wolf companions.) They have access to any and all weapons/powers/gear/abilities/spells/etc they had in their respective games.

Wizard team: Every Wizard/Creature from the Harry Potter movies. They have access to any and all spells/weapons/gear/etc they had in the HP movies.

The setting: Hogwarts castle. Same timeline as the end of the last HP movie. It is night, the shield is up, but here Voldemort's forces have joined forces with Hogwart's forces to take on the DMC team. The DMC team must find a way to lower the shield, enter the castle and destroy everyone inside.

Morals are off, bloodlust is on. Who wins?

Psychotron
It's an absolute spitestomp in favor of the demons.

The Spleen
I started out with just Dante and Vergil. I dunno why I added the others.

The Spleen
As per MVF rules, I am revising the OP. team DMC is now just Dante, Vergil and Arkham.

NemeBro
Dante would kill them by himself.

No but seriously, there's an all versus forum.

Kazenji
The mods should really re-name that section.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by The Spleen
As per MVF rules, I am revising the OP. team DMC is now just Dante, Vergil and Arkham.

Per MVF forum, games are not allowed in the forum

The Spleen
Impediment approved adding video game characters here on a trial run to see how it goes.

StealthRanger
Dante or Vergil solos

The Spleen
Indeed. Dante especially. Ebony and Ivory rape.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.