Alex Mercer and Cole McGrath vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Shapeshifting hooded guy and Electric Boogaloo take on various members of the Marvel Universe

Thor
Hulk
Captain America
Iron Man
Blade
Doom (with all of the Fantastic Four's powers)
Bullseye
Daredevil
Elektra
Tobey Spiderman
Weapon XI (who has been given an adamantium skeleton and the powers of Magneto and Storm)

Fight takes place in Times Square, Manhattan
Bloodlusted deathmatch; no PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

dadudemon
I would have said Alex until you added that last one.

If Weapon XI has an adamantium skeleton, I don't know if Alex knows to sever the head.

But here are all the cutscenes from prototype.

Onscreen feats, yo! big grin

3s1oRRDLW2g

Lestov16
You think they can take Thor?

Impediment
Marvel wins.

dadudemon
Disable the consume ability for this thread. Else Mercer can just consume all of the biomass from all of them and absorb their abilities and memories.

I think a better match-up for Mercer would be Ultron. Mercer cannot consume Ultron because Ultron does not have biomass (at least the iteration of Ultron I would use in a thread).

Lestov16
Is Ultron even a film character yet? I need at least one film character for this to qualify as a MVF thread.

and I'll disable the consumption ability. But to make up for it, Alex and Cole now get Alucard of Hellsing on their team. Do the odds change?

0mega Spawn
Alex absorbs everyone except hulk
Yes i include thor in there too

Kazenji
I think were jumping ahead there with Ultron

he's going to be in the second Avengers movie and its not even released.....so hold your horses erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.