Alucard(Hellsing) vs Palpatine, Vader, and Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Alucard with seals unlocked battles the dark side of the force. Can the Sith stop him?

Lestov16
Haven't read any EU or played any of the games, but from what I hear, Starkiller could TK an entire Star Destroyer. Don't know how Alucard is getting past that.

Tattoos N Scars
Alucard wouldn't be affected, he can regenerate from a drop of blood, teleport anywhere, including other dimensions. He can autokill with histeleportation.

NemeBro
Starkiller would probably solo. He'd kill Alucard again and again and again and again.

StealthRanger
Starkiller solos

Vader and Sidious are a bit of a grey area due to the EU reboot and given this is the movie section. Unsure of whether you intended to allow EU feats or not

KingD19
Just so I'm clear...Movie section allows anything as long as one of these people is from a movie...so this wouldn't be AVF anymore?

Dramatic Gecko
Was Alucard in a movie?

Tattoos N Scars
He was in a t.v. show, and I thought Impediment started allowing t.v. characters for more diversity a while back.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
Just so I'm clear...Movie section allows anything as long as one of these people is from a movie...so this wouldn't be AVF anymore?

There's new rules now apparently

its balls to the wall everything goes in this section now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.