Shaak Ti(TFU), Plo Koon, and Mace Windu Vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
the three most powerful Jedi masters Vs the emperor himself
in the same way Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin faced him. without Anakin interrupting the fight.

Lightsabers
Force powers.
All-out.
who wins?

PTforthewin
The fight would last long most likely ti gets killed first then Sidious would get killed by Plo Koon and Windu

Nephthys
Lmao, Plo gets ****ing annihilated in 2 seconds. You cray cray, noob.

Inb4creek

DarthAnt66
Sidious speed-blitzes Plo and Ti.
Sidious then goes on to beat Mace via force abilities since he can't with lightsabers due to Vaapad.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lmao, Plo gets ****ing annihilated in 2 seconds. You cray cray, noob.

Inb4creek http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/hahaha.gif

The fight would last long most likely ti gets killed first then Sidious would get killed by Plo Koon and Windu

Isn't TFU Shaak Ti superior to Plo Koon in all aspects?

Sidious speed-blitzes Plo and Ti.
Sidious then goes on to beat Mace via force abilities since he can't with lightsabers due to Vaapad.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bbbls.gif reason? aside from the general Sidious wank I mean these guys are pretty powerful.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/hahaha.gif

Isn't TFU Shaak Ti superior to Plo Koon in all aspects?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bbbls.gif reason? aside from the general Sidious wank I mean these guys are pretty powerful. plo koon held off Ventress with a broken arm

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by PTforthewin
plo koon held off Ventress with a broken arm

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/bfd.gif
Shaak Ti held back Starkiller who unless you're some dumbass or some biased PT(no offense and no pun intended) IS decades above ventress, she also literally held back the dark side with her presence on Felucia! is given drallig's only feat of being able to destroy general grevious in a duel in the LoE reprint, so how in the deep red flamy hell is Plo Koon above Shaak Ti? Hell didn't Agen Kolar defeat Grevious with a injured arm as well?

DarthAnt66
Shaak Ti is not superior to Fisto, Kolar, or Tiin, all of who Sidious speed blitzed. Meanwhile, Fisto, Kolar, and Tiin are on the same general caliber of Koon, and so will be speed blitzed as well.
Sure, they are pretty powerful, but Sidious is "beyond power."

Also, Ventress>Galen. To say they are on the same level is generous.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Shaak Ti is not superior to Fisto, Kolar, or Tiin, all of who Sidious speed blitzed. Meanwhile, Fisto, Kolar, and Tiin are on the same general caliber of Koon, and so will be speed blitzed as well.

Dude, I like you, hell i'll go a little gay and say I love you(not in dat way tho) and your threads, but to say that Shaak Ti is not superior to Fisto, Kolar or Tiin is bullshit, here's why, She managed to briefly duel OP knightfall Vader and leave with her life, while people like Drallig who are called 'great swordsmen' are destroyed by Skywalker with one hand. She managed to like you said in a previous thread, push the Sith Apprentice back to the point where she was winning, not to mention Starkiller was able to give the emperor a run for his money when he faced him.
dude, come on Ventress is in no way above Starkiller, but before I blow up, what is your reasoning for this assumption?

PTforthewin

Also, Ventress>Galen. To say they are on the same level is generous. Galen is way better then Ventress

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Galen is way better then Ventress

Hell must have frozen over if you agree with me PTforthwin

Lord Lucien
I read the title as a misspelling of Shaq Fu.

King Joker
Maybe Ventress is a superior duelist, IDK, but Galen far outclasses her in the Force.

carthage
lol @ Tiin and Kolar being better than Ti.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Sidious stomps.

King Joker
Originally posted by carthage
lol @ Tiin and Kolar being better than Ti.

Darth Martin
Doubt Plo Koon would fare any better than the other three Jedi Mace fought with.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by King Joker
Maybe Ventress is a superior duelist, IDK, but Galen far outclasses her in the Force. thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

WildBantha88
Koon and Fisto are on the same level so he does just as well as fisto does. Lasts 1 second and dies

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/bfd.gif
Shaak Ti held back Starkiller who unless you're some dumbass or some biased PT(no offense and no pun intended) IS decades above ventress, she also literally held back the dark side with her presence on Felucia! is given drallig's only feat of being able to destroy general grevious in a duel in the LoE reprint, so how in the deep red flamy hell is Plo Koon above Shaak Ti? Hell didn't Agen Kolar defeat Grevious with a injured arm as well?

Lmao.

thumb up

One feat of holding someone off isn't enough to prove jack shit. I'd still pick Ventress over him in a real battle.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lmao.

thumb up

One feat of holding someone off isn't enough to prove jack shit. I'd still pick Ventress over him in a real battle.
Above whom?

Nephthys
Plo Koon.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
I don't see how fighting evenly with Ventress... doesn't make him her equal?

Nephthys
One desperate encounter doesn't trump her dozens of superior telekinetic and dueling feats.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
They had two fights.

DarthAnt66
She tricked him then fled.

Starkiller in terms of dueling isn't that impressive.

Fisto, Tiin, and Kolar are stated by Shaak Ti to be "four of the greatest swordsmen the Jedi Order has ever produced." There speed feats greatly outstrip her, and Kolar was able to defeat Vos in seconds, while the likes of Tiin has great telekinetic abilities, and Fisto was capable of beating Grievous, something Ti was not even able to do.

She has far superior lightsaber abilities.

Nephthys
No she doesn't. Starkiller beat Vader.

DarthAnt66
He beat Vader under the circumstances that he knew Vader's movements. Furthermore, ANH Vader was beaten by TPM Maul. Not that impressive.

Nephthys
And Vader knew all of his moves as well.

Mother****er, TPM Maul would beat Ventress too. Its not as if Maul isn't still a damn good fighter. erm

DarthAnt66
Since Vader knew his moves as well, it's obvious thats why it was basically a stalemate until Starkiller used his force abilities.

Nephthys
Except that Galen hit Vader twice before he overpowered him with the Force, once on the shoulder and once into his thigh.

Thats not even mentioning the butt****ing he gave him in the game.

Fated Xtasy
Since Vader knew his moves as well, it's obvious thats why it was basically a stalemate until Starkiller used his force abilities.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/jlaw-nod.gif
Ant, come on use Sith logic here, would Vader actually teach Everything to starkiller? doesn't that go against the Sith code!

Except that Galen hit Vader twice before he overpowered him with the Force, once on the shoulder and once into his thigh.

Thats not even mentioning the butt****ing he gave him in the game.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Phil-Dunphy.gif

DarthAnt66
The second hit was after Starkiller went angry-ballistic. If you count that, then keep in note Savage beating the shit out of the Anakin/Kenobi duo or Kenobi Padawan dueling on pair with Darth Maul. For the first attack, Vader laughed at him for hitting him. Hardly impressive. I never even heard Vader laugh, for him to do it when he gets hit is pathetic for Starkiller. Probably mocking him he can't even outduel Shaak Ti. laughing out loud

"For a moment, the only sounds were the twin humming of the lightsabers and the wheezing of Darth Vader's respirator. Then the Dark Lord laughed. It was an awful sound, empty of humor and full of mockery. In it, the apprentice heard a decade and a half of torture and abuse."

What? lol That doesn't relate to anything. Starkiller knows Vader's movements and attacks via his endless training sessions with him.
It is literally the Anakin vs Obi-Wan battle over again, just with weaker people.

PTforthewin
The second hit was after Starkiller went angry-ballistic. If you count that, then keep in note Savage beating the shit out of the Anakin/Kenobi duo or Kenobi Padawan dueling on pair with Darth Maul. For the first attack, Vader laughed at him for hitting him. Hardly impressive. I never even heard Vader laugh, for him to do it when he gets hit is pathetic for Starkiller. Probably mocking him he can't even outduel Shaak Ti. laughing out loud

"For a moment, the only sounds were the twin humming of the lightsabers and the wheezing of Darth Vader's respirator. Then the Dark Lord laughed. It was an awful sound, empty of humor and full of mockery. In it, the apprentice heard a decade and a half of torture and abuse."

What? lol That doesn't relate to anything. Starkiller knows Vader's movements and attacks via his endless training sessions with him.
It is literally the Anakin vs Obi-Wan battle over again, just with weaker people. weaker people? Starkiller is far stronger then obi

Fated Xtasy

It is literally the Anakin vs Obi-Wan battle over again, just with weaker people.

Familiarity is a factor here yes, but I highly doubt Vader 'showed' or allowed his apprentice to see his weak points and his strong points it seems illogical, and if he did 'show' Galen something, then I'm pretty sure he hid some of his more 'vital' weak points, either way it's illogical for a sith master to let his apprentice - someone who will kill him one day, see every strength and weakness in his form.

Nephthys

I'm laughing at you right now.

DarthAnt66
thumb up I enjoy Starkiller fans. People who think he is near the likes of Dooku is hilarious.

Nephthys
I didn't actually mean to post that without writing more.

Anyway, Starkiller was angry yeah, but thats it. Its not as if he wasn't angry vs Shaak Ti. He is a Sith. If you read the fight you see that he was restraining himself throughout:

"The apprentice felt the wild, joyous energies of the dark side flowing through him and he resisted its call, seeking a better way to finish the job."

Starkiller still gets the upper hand though:

"I don't hate you," the apprentice went on, blocking him blow for blow. "I pity you." With a new strength of his own, he forced Darth Vader onto his back foot. "You destroyed who I was and made me as I am now, but this wasn't your idea. It was the Emperor's, and it's what he's already done to you." A strip of Darth Vader's cape fluttered away, smoking. The two came closer together until they were face-to-mask. The apprentice stared directly into the black eye guards of his former Master. "You are his creature just as I was yours-but you've never had the strength to rebel. That's why I pity you. I will no longer serve a monster, and if I have my way I'll make sure you don't, either."

Vader tried to pull away, but the apprentice followed him, keeping him on the back foot.

"I will kill you," he said, "to set you free."

The lightsabers flashed again-and it was the apprentice who found the chink in the armor that both of them had been waiting for. Vader's lightsaber moved too slowly to block a blow to his chest, allowing the apprentice's blade to slash deeply across his armored throat. Vader staggered backward, gloved hand upraised to the smoking wound."

Vader laughs, obviously employing Don Much, ineffectively since Starkiller then kicks his ass by getting angry:

"Anger flared. He lunged forward. His former Master barely blocked the blow. A second scored a deep wound across his black-clad shoulder. A third stabbed deep into his thigh.

Darth Vader reeled backward, servos whining in his injured limbs and lightsaber shaking."

Galens obviously better than Vader is. The moment he dominated him came when he actually used his anger to fight and stopped holding back, but he was winning even before that. I hardly see how Vader was actually mocking him when Galen was pushing him back. Its not as if he just got lucky. He was winning even while denying the darkside.

NewGuy01
Galen was losing his saber contest with Vader, but he was able to gain the advantage by baiting him and making use of his rage.

King Joker
Dosent seem like he was losing to me.

NewGuy01
thumb up I enjoy Starkiller fans. People who think he is near the likes of Dooku is hilarious.

I feel the same way about Revan fans. eek!

DarthAnt66
Ironically enough, you are the one with a picture of him on your signature. laughing

PTforthewin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I feel the same way about Revan fans. eek! indeed revan is way overrated

Emperordmb
It's hard to take someone accusing somebody else of bias seriously when their name very heavily implies immense bias.

NewGuy01
Ironically enough, you are the one with a picture of him on your signature. laughing

Right... Because I don't dislike Revan. It's the determination of people who try so hard to make him look better than he is that amuses me.

I'm what you'd call a Revan realist. I retain that he's probably among the likes of Darth Malgus or someone along those lines.

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.