King Thor vs DBZ universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johncornwell
King Thor the one that created a new asgard on earth vs all of the DBZ universe both sides are bloodlusted.

Who wins

Based
Thor easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

chasedown
King thors feats?

God Cloth Seiya
Chi Chi solos

wrong thread to

Damborgson
OF Thor? He didn't really do anything too crazy. He fought about the same as regular Thor.

StealthRanger
Regular Thor could beat anyone in DBZ

OF or RK Thor can solo DB with impunity

Dramatic Gecko
Thor.... not much of a challenge from what I've seen from some comics. Show me some feats.

StealthRanger
*is hoping that was a joke comment*

Dramatic Gecko
Hey what can I say. Don't read many American Comics... no one really cares about them in Aus.

carver9
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Regular Thor could beat anyone in DBZ

OF or RK Thor can solo DB with impunity

laughing out loud

As for the thread. Goku wins.

StealthRanger
Go away carver

Dramatic Gecko
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8nb7rOBjT1ryrwwso1_500.gif

carver9
Go away carver

You're wrong though. Completely wrong.

StealthRanger
Based on?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

As for the thread. Goku wins.

Are you foolish? Thor wins.

carver9
Based on?

Faster, overall more powerful, etc...

Time Immemorial
Faster, overall more powerful, etc...

Negative, Thor is more powerful.

Dramatic Gecko
I refuse to accept, "THor is more powerful." Feats man feats.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I refuse to accept, "THor is more powerful." Feats man feats. Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Thor.... not much of a challenge from what I've seen from some comics. Show me some feats.
Hey what can I say. Don't read many American Comics... no one really cares about them in Aus.

hmmm

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
hmmm

Yes... give me feats... So I can contribute. It is quite simple.

Time Immemorial
Yes... give me feats... So I can contribute. It is quite simple.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thor20161-15.jpg

Dramatic Gecko
I now know:

-Thor has a good arm
-Mjolnir is incredibly powerful
-Galactus can survive the hit
-Comic books still have garbage dialogue.

However I am no fool and I know that Galactus is incredibly powerful even by Dragon Ball standards. The particular "Affront" Thor just executed would be enough to dispatch Friesa easy... the line drawn somewhere between the Androids and Majin Buu, but I can't be sure (due to DB inconsistencies).

StealthRanger
>attack that harmed Galactus
>not enough to harm Majin Buu

What?

Time Immemorial

What?

He asked for Thor feats as he has never read a comic..grow up douche.

StealthRanger
Research and lurking are wonderful things. Should try em some time

U frustrated fgt?

Dramatic Gecko

What?

Oh no. It would shatter Majon Buu to Pieces. He would just come back together though, and might turn Thor to Candy.

Dramatic Gecko
If the hit Killed Galactus it would kill Majin Buu. But it didn't kill Galactus.

Yamcha
Mjolnir would be the DBZverse's kryptonite due to the draining capabilities and the power to redirect blasts even stronger than they were initially, Buu could easily end up BFR'ed countless times but I'm leery in even dabbling in this thread since I provided multiple feats in the "Vegetto vs Thor" thread in the Foreign Cinema and it legit didn't even budge the dudes opinion ._. ..... It's just annoying cause I can only post from a phone atm xD so going to get everything can be a bit of a hassle lol.

Someone mentioned Rune King Thor earlier? That would be a stomp, if memory serves RKT surpassed Odin, so...no. KING Thor is the one that I'm always confused on he's not skyfather level but I've heard many state he's trans?

Idk I enjoy Thor debates from time to time, I'll see if I'm up for posting some scans if I get time.

galactusischere

What? Yeah, in an ancient PIS-ridden comic that is not even applicable anymore going by the God Blasts' later showings. Thor is not draining a solar system buster and he's not living through a massively faster than light speedblitz from Whis and Bills.

StealthRanger
It's a feat. Don't even try the CBR 'SMvsFL' shit

Thor's too fast for DBZ anyways. Bills and Whis aren't MFTL. And Thor is MFTL since he keeps up with Surfer, Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill easily

galactusischere
Oh lawd at Thor being faster than DBZ characters. Stop going by respect threads you clearly don't read comics and haven't even watched the Battle of Gods.

Oh hey, this

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/1630793-thor_vs_wolverine_2.jpg

is also a feat. It happened and it's full of PIS but since you don't mind let's go with it.

TheTyrant
Both are PIS and should be thrown out the window.

StealthRanger
>implying Wolverine isn't constantly jobbed to by everyone and their dog in Marvel
>ignores that Thor has fought massively faster characters than Wolverine on many a occasion
>elitist chump talk

ahahahaha, oh wow

Time Immemorial
Research and lurking are wonderful things. Should try em some time

U frustrated fgt?
It's a feat. Don't even try the CBR 'SMvsFL' shit

Thor's too fast for DBZ anyways. Bills and Whis aren't MFTL. And Thor is MFTL since he keeps up with Surfer, Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill easily Originally posted by StealthRanger
>implying Wolverine isn't constantly jobbed to by everyone and their dog in Marvel
>ignores that Thor has fought massively faster characters than Wolverine on many a occasion
>elitist chump talk

ahahahaha, oh wow

For some reason you love being a dick. When you grow up and move out of your mom's house. Let us know.

StealthRanger
You seem butthurt. Go back to the MVF and cry about Star Wars being "wanked" some moar

Time Immemorial
You seem butthurt. Go back to the MVF and cry about Star Wars being "wanked" some moar

Nah, I think I'll watch you troll and laugh at you.

Astner
Why is "harming" Galactus considered to be such a great achievement?

In Thanos #6 Galactus says that he had a 60% chance of surviving a planet destroying explosion. And that wasn't written back when Galactus wore a short sleeved shirt either.

StealthRanger
Why are you using a low outlier?

Kazenji

-Comic books still have garbage dialogue.

Well that one looks like a book from the 70/80's anyway.

Astner
Why are you using a low outlier?
Because using high-end outliers to gauge Thor's striking power wouldn't make sense.

Scaling is an unreliable method and can easily be manipulated for inflated values if not implemented appropriately. So when you want to use an argument like Thor can hurt Galactus, you'll have start from the low-end of the spectrum Galactus' durability.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Astner
Because using high-end outliers to gauge Thor's striking power wouldn't make sense.

Scaling is an unreliable method and can easily be manipulated for inflated values if not implemented appropriately. So when you want to use an argument like Thor can hurt Galactus, you'll have start from the low-end of the spectrum Galactus' durability. That's also what I told him in another thread. He disagrees for some reason.

SSJGGogeta
Based on?

The fact that Goten solo's.

God Cloth Seiya
King thor isn't taking a multiversal chi chi b*tch slap to the face. Thor is out of his league here.

carver9
>elitist chump talk

ahahahaha, oh wow

You honestly don't know what you are talking about if you think Thor is CLOSE to a DBZ characters speed. Read comics. Kid Goku is faster than Thor. Never mind his teen and Adult self. How about this...post some Thor combat fts.

God Cloth Seiya
Thor has never fought at FTL speeds before.

Werewolf582
So many DBZ characters could solo

SSJGGogeta
Finally, people start to get it.

Stoic
Wait a second now, hasn't King Thor used localized time stops before? If so how does speed matter? Also hitting hard enough to warp America's shield or outright blow right through it, implicates that any one person in the DBZ Universe would likely be one shot killed. I don't think that he's taking on the entire universe, but I don't believe that any one toon from the DBZ verse has the goods to rise to his level.

Dramatic Gecko
I don't know Super Buu is pretty crafty in the shit he does.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Stoic
Wait a second now, hasn't King Thor used localized time stops before? If so how does speed matter? Also hitting hard enough to warp America's shield or outright blow right through it, implicates that any one person in the DBZ Universe would likely be one shot killed. I don't think that he's taking on the entire universe, but I don't believe that any one toon from the DBZ verse has the goods to rise to his level.

He has, but so have many DBZ characters that were dealt with.

Captain America's shield is pretty durable, but that's not exactly a good feat. At least not when you have Goku punching through a planet ten times denser than Earth, destroying base matter, and taking hits that can destroy reality itself.

Hell, to be honest, Krillin could probably take this on by himself.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
He has, but so have many DBZ characters that were dealt with.

Captain America's shield is pretty durable, but that's not exactly a good feat. At least not when you have Goku punching through a planet ten times denser than Earth, destroying base matter, and taking hits that can destroy reality itself.

Hell, to be honest, Krillin could probably take this on by himself.

Breaking the shield is actually a good feat, the only characters that have done it via power have been skyfathers or above. People leagues above planetary power.

Anyway no DBZ character can even hurt King Thor. Assuming we take all of the King Thor arcs into consideration

Stoic
I think Omega Shenron would be a great match up for King Thor.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Breaking the shield is actually a good feat, the only characters that have done it via power have been skyfathers or above. People leagues above planetary power.

Anyway no DBZ character can even hurt King Thor. Assuming we take all of the King Thor arcs into consideration

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/1964932-ggrrrrrrah.jpg

Hmm, really? I seem to remember Serpent breaking it pretty casually, someone whose arguably not even planetary level. Btw, planetary level is nothing compared to the reality shattering screams seen by high tier DBZ characters.

Show me a durability feat/statement from Thor that can outweigh SSJ3 tier characters throwing around and tanking universe/reality level attacks like they're fodder.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Stoic
I think Omega Shenron would be a great match up for King Thor.

Uh, King Thor would shit on Omega Shenron, going by feats alone. If scaling and statements count, then Omega Shenron eats DC for breakfast, minus the universal abstracts, and then wipes his mouth with Thor's mullet. GT isn't cannon though, so statements don't count, meaning we have to go by GT set feats, meaning Thor mushroom stamps Omega's head with his Asgardian dick.

Lek Kuen
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/1964932-ggrrrrrrah.jpg

Hmm, really? I seem to remember Serpent breaking it pretty casually, someone whose arguably not even planetary level. Btw, planetary level is nothing compared to the reality shattering screams seen by high tier DBZ characters.

Show me a durability feat/statement from Thor that can outweigh SSJ3 tier characters throwing around and tanking universe/reality level attacks like they're fodder.

Serpent was on par with Odin so yeah he is a skyfather.

And are you really arguing that dbz characters are > universal power because of their silly dimensional wall screams. If so it's pointless to even debate as you'll have black hair goku being able to one shot existence.

But King Thor had a length fight with a bloodlusted Galactus who shits on DBZ feats wise unless you want to argue that timechamber scream means that are all high end reality warpers. O

Yamcha
I'm really digging King Thor vs Galactus, my favorite part was probably this

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf6eefb2c.jpg
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd38db8f1.jpg

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next installment though, I'm curious as to what King Thor's gonna do with the Necrosword o.o

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps276d8237.jpg

Although I miss Young Thor, I wish he'd just show up and give Galactus the same treatment he gave Gorr stick out tongue
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsb1b0593c.jpg
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5b758f1e.jpg

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Serpent was on par with Odin so yeah he is a skyfather.

And are you really arguing that dbz characters are > universal power because of their silly dimensional wall screams. If so it's pointless to even debate as you'll have black hair goku being able to one shot existence.

But King Thor had a length fight with a bloodlusted Galactus who shits on DBZ feats wise unless you want to argue that timechamber scream means that are all high end reality warpers. O

No he's not, lol. IIRC, Serpent had a hard time with Thor alone.

Well, yeah. You basically just admitted that you can't disprove it, or the fact that there have also been other universe level characters in DBZ, black hair Goku pretty much does one-shot most of these characters. He can't do the whole "existence" thing until SSJ3 though. wink

Pfft, Galactus? He's a p*ssy in all honesty. He has some impressive feats, but again, they are dwarfed by DBZ high tiers like I've just shown. Plus, they could just use the dragon balls to wish that the fantastic four was there. shifty

Dramatic Gecko
Having just watched the whole Buu fights today... over 4 facking hours.... I can say super buu wipes pink ass cheeks with King Thor...

SSJGGogeta
Having just watched the whole Buu fights today... over 4 facking hours.... I can say super buu wipes pink ass cheeks with King Thor...

lol

Pretty much though.

Ophanim
King thor is odin force thor ? who should be galaxy level, Then he properly beats Manga DBZ, will still have not scene what the gods of destruction is made out of, In recent interviews it was said he can destroy the holy realm if he wanted. But we need further confirmation on that.

In Terms of anime DBZ, king thor gets destroyed by mid tiers

pym-ftw
Lol, Thor easily wins.

Thor's High's are way above DBU.

Ophanim
Like i said, depends which DBZ

pym-ftw
Why? The Anime never showed the kind of physical strength to fight with Thor...

Ophanim
Physical strength means nothing, In Anime Ki can push planets shown in movie 4, Same ki that people can tank without even blinking.

Planets weights a lot. Its just physical strength. Not to mention they kill guys that tank planet explosion with single punches.

Like Frieza form Frieza killing King Vegeta with a single punch, and KV multi-planet bust before hand with a wave of his own hand only and survived it.

King Thor is only galaxy level, he gets to guys like Hatchiyack, broly, Bojack

pym-ftw
He can also absorb energy and lol @ any DBU characters having galaxy busting power.

StealthRanger
Movies aren't ****ing canon. And Thor can just absorb their energy anyways

Broly isn't a galaxy buster either

Also

>people still arguing DBZ can planet bust physically
>2014

ScreamPaste
Wrong forum.

Ophanim
So can the androids, so what is your point ? Why doesn't he do it to every person he fights if its so great.

And no they are not canon, hence why i said anime DBZ. And sorry to say, Galaxy busting is the minimum they have in anime. Though i am expecting to wondering arguments from you guys

And Prove Broly is not a Galaxy buster, I am expecting broly done it over time, or the narrator saying the galaxy was under attacked or there where some planets and stars left over. if that is the case then do not bother. Its arguments that are simply a waste of time to bother with.

And DBZ cannot physical bust a planet, but there potency in punches >>>> Planet level

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Ophanim
So can the androids, so what is your point ? Why doesn't he do it to every person he fights if its so great.

Thor's energy abilities are greater than anything in DBZ

If you want to play that game DBZ characters don't planet bust in most of their fights so they can't use it

The "he didn't do it every time it doesn't count" thing is not an argument

Unless the OP states such, they're not allowed

Also no, the best galaxy level feat is Buu destroying a galaxy in a sped up flashback, which was just destroying stars overtime, which is, again, anime so, doesn't count

Nope

Yeah Broly did do it over time, because the galaxy's rotation is clearly sped up, and he didn't do it in one shot and Goku was able to IT to the South Galaxy, guess what IT needs to work (yeah, you guessed it)

That and the narration in the Japanese version was that the galaxy was under attack

Also

>bitches about arguing against it
>brings up the things that shoot down his "Broly is a galaxy buster" arguemnt

Best feats are mountain-island busting. That is all

Ophanim
Oh man is this the best you guys are capable of, And the downplay too man -.-

No, Thor able to absorb energy is not the best thing against DBZ. And no its because most of the time its pointless.

Hence why i said many of times if its anime DBZ

The Galaxy rotation is showing that he would be a million years old or more, So its obviously inconsistent unless you want to believe gogeta took a million years to light up the galaxy in movie 12 when being born.

You mean the planets left over for the plot against vegeta to find the LSSJ and fool vegeta into believe the LSSJ by saying the LSSj appeared on todokama. Really i do not have to explain the plot of the movie for why planets are left over.

And yeah it was said to be under attack AFTER the Galaxy was gone, And if he done it over time then King kai wouldn't only sense RSSJ broly destroy a galaxy and quickly scale him into a Galaxy level threat at the rate he is going, so no RSSJ destroyed the Galaxy, never done it over time.

Like i said, if you are going to bring up the arguments i pointed out then do not bother replying, Its arguments that i had debunk more times i changed my undies, come up with better and more LOGICAL arguments

Funny so mountain busting Punches are going to hurt planet level guys, I never knew a ant can damage a house -.- really its common sense on the potency part, So thor punch on Galactus was only planet level because it only destroyed a planet, No its was Small Galaxy level since its said to have the force of a billion supernovas.

Common pick it up champ

ScreamPaste
Ki resistance=/=physical durability. Vegeta made Bills bleed while in SS1 form. Base Vegeta was *injured* by training in 500x gravity, that'd make him what, 50 tons? Even if we roll with the hilarious 50x multiplier, physically DBZ characters cannot match up to their High Herald level energy projection with their other stats.

Also, you guys are still in the wrong forum, this is cross genre.

Ophanim
a Planet exploding is the same as a planet level attack in DBZ. Go look at Frieza and the planet explosion.

And the whole lifting weight in DBZ is inconsistent, Like Goku or Krillin able to drag massive boats or lifts cars easily yet 50 pounds is meant to be impossible. AT does not know the proper weight.

Its the potency behind the punch, Like i said King Thor punch against Galactus is not only planet level

pym-ftw
I was going to argue with you but then you tried using lifting a car as a strength feat in a fight vs an Amped Thor... the guy who lifted the Nine realms.

StealthRanger
Oh man is this the best you guys are capable of, And the downplay too man -.-

No, Thor able to absorb energy is not the best thing against DBZ. And no its because most of the time its pointless.

Considering their best asset against Thor is energy projection, and Thor absorbs it, guess what happens

Then why bring it up you fool

Galaxies don't rotate anywhere near that fast as it did on the screen, ergo it was sped up considerably. Plus he only went around destroying stars/planets one at a time anyways

And nice non sequiter you have there with the Gogeta thing

"Bu- bu- bu teh plot guize!"

No, no plot to it, there were planets still there, and ki signals since Goku could IT there, ergo galaxy was not destroyed and Broly is not a galaxy buster and he never will be, case closed

Other than the fact it, you know, wasn't

Reminds me of the time King Kai said Frieza was a universal threat or Supreme Kai said Buu could destroy universes

Nah, they're pretty clear cut, you just have no way around them beyond crying "but teh plot means teh galaxy so was gone" and basically what amounts to "I don't like it so I'll ignore it"

Pretty sure a vast majority of us disregard Thor punching Galactus as an outlier

You should probably head off back to MovieCodec, they're waiting for you

BloodRain
The official plot is that a specific section of the Galaxy is under attack. Nothing more.

Based Kez
@jedh dohma your name sounds familiar for some reason..

SSJGGogeta
Gotenks solo's.

SSJGGogeta
Saying Thor's energy abilities are better than DBZ changes nothing, especially the fact that he's galaxy level, and Buu level plus is universe/reality to multiverse tier. Goku stomps at SSJ1.

Broly destroyed the southern galaxy in less than a day, which was the time it took King Kai to contact and have his dialogue with Goku. Either he is so massively faster than light that he shits in Thor's mouth, wipes his ass, and gets in a stance before Thor can perceive that the fight has started, or he can very near galaxy bust. Leaving two planets and a comet in tact after busting the rest of the galaxy, still qualifies as galaxy busting, because they do kind of, you know, vary in size.

Supreme Kai said Buu screaming would destroy all of creation. As in, all realities, since their were multiple of them established at the time, and all the universes in them. Multiverse. Vegetto punched through his barrier that was even stronger, to stop him. Goku is stronger than Vegetto, as SSJG. He has Goten roast Thor with ki, and they eat him for dinner. GG thumb up

What most of you are arguing here, is that somehow, ki strength =/= physical strength, when in fact, everyone else ALSO argues the opposite, as ki is NOT magic. The simple fact lies in the multiple times that characters have tanked galaxy busting ki blasts, and been hurt with punches from stronger characters. Not to mention the fact that MANY characters have batted away similar ki blasts with their bare hands. If someone can use an attack to destroy a galaxy, and someone else can smack that attack away, then that persons hand has galaxy+ durability. It's that simple. thumb up

So what if Thor punched Galactus? He also nearly lost to Magneto, and Galactus got pwned by the Fantastic four.

Gogeta being created made a light bigger, and brighter than the universe. Why this is relevant, however, considering we're not talking about characters like Naruto that fall short of planet busting, I'm not sure.

pym-ftw
Show any time table for Broly.

I'll take this serious after that.

Ophanim
Yeah, it done well against the androids -.- And thor uses it 24/7 oh wait he doesn't, 1 hit ponies champ

Sorry but none of them are a million years old, Its inconsistent and no broly done much more then destroying planets and stars, Quotes in the movie prove otherwise.

Let me give you a clap on how stupid this proof is. You cannot prove something wrong, use proof not what you want to see buddy. The plot of the movie was for the planets to be there so Vegeta can waste his time until the comet arrives. understand to plot of the movie buddy. Do not ignore it because you have nothing to count it with.

No sorry, after it was gone it was said to be under attack, and king kai commented on it. So no your so called fact is not a fact to begin with

Difference it we do not know how long kid Buu can live for as he lived for millions of years nor we do not know about Frieza and how long he lives for.

broly on the other hand was said to be a universal destroyer twice, in RSSJ form and LSSJ form by paragus and piccolo.

Do some common sense thinking

how long saiyans live for + the age of Broly (30 years) + how big the universe is. Sorry to say but 50 to 60 years to destroy a universe is going to put him on a Galaxy level scale.

But then again non of them destroyed a galaxy in front of someone and have them being said to be a galaxy level destructor at the pace there going

Sorry sir but no, galactus is not going to get shit stomped by a planet level attack, hence why it was said to be the force of a billion supernovas

Keep up champ

pym-ftw
Wow one long BS post that literally came down to "It could of" & "I don't like context so I'll ignore it."

Ophanim
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Wow one long BS post that literally came down to "It could of" & "I don't like context so I'll ignore it."

then prove it wrong champ, or are you going to sit there and make excuses pretending you can debunk it smile

pym-ftw
It's been proven wrong, you just dont like it.

Ophanim
It's been proven wrong, you just dont like it.

no sorry sir, its never been proven wrong.

StealthRanger
Yeah, it done well against the androids -.- And thor uses it 24/7 oh wait he doesn't, 1 hit ponies champ

Thor's abilities are far more potent

Also, I guess DBZ characters don't planet bust in every single fight so they can't

>I know contexts exists but I'll just ignore it because it devalues my opinion

It's like you're being deliberately ignorant, or you're just that damn oblivious

You admit there's planets there but try to claim Broly is a skyfather tier being by ignoring things you know exist. You are so dishonest

Again, the fact that several planets were there still there contradicts your claim outright. Broly is not galaxy busting, never has been and he never will be. Get over it

Useless red herring

Feats/powerscaling>statements

When you learn sentence structure maybe I will

Broly destroyed a galaxy (by destroying stars one after the other, not several at once, mind you), now you're trying to bring up destroying universes, make up your damn mind

But then again non of them destroyed a galaxy in front of someone and have them being said to be a galaxy level destructor at the pace there going

I take it you ignored the whole "most of us ignore punching out weakened Galactus" thing as an outlier. That and I think he had help from Odin, unless I'm thinking of something else

Says the guy who uses DBZtard/comic downplayer tactics that failed to work as far back as 2008, because if you push hard enough, you never know, it'll work!

Also, don't you love substanceless TL;DR posts such as yours?

http://i.imgur.com/sHjpFQx.png

Ophanim
That because they control the Ki radius of the blast, and Thor absorbing energy is one hit pony technique

nice logic sir, though the reason for that has been explain, deal with it

I truly do not care about what level he would be placed in comics, The planets where there as a set up for Vegeta to waste his time. And fun fact comparing fews thousands, Hundreds of thousands or stars/planets to hundreds of billions of Stars and planets is like comparing a ant to a house, Its not noticeable. So sorry but next time you eat a sandwich and you drop 1 or 2 tiny crumbs, it means you didn't eat that sandwich

Eh no, Come up with better proof bud

Funny, I bet if i power scale Frieza saga and DBZ, I would never hear the end of it, but it does not matter. 2 times bud, Looks like the guy is not playing around on what he can do

Sorry sir, I do not see the same part as you. So do not express your views like they are correct unless you are proving so.

Fun fact, King kai said was when he said in the jap sub that "At this rate, even my northern galaxy will be destroyed"

Slipping on thin ice bud

Oh so king thor who punched Galactus and said to be at a billion supernovas is now a outlier -.-

Please your full of shit lol

Sorry what the series shows and says > what you want to see and how you place DBZ. and i do not underrate comics, King thor should be Galaxy level

StealthRanger
That because they control the Ki radius of the blast, and Thor absorbing energy is one hit pony technique

Special pleading fallacy. You either apply the same logic across fiction or you get out

"He didn't use it every time he's not allowed to use it" is not an argument, it's nothing but a retarded downplayer's tactic and that's all it's ever going to be

Translation: "I'm not listening lalalalala"

"Set up" and "teh plot" are just literary devices, which are not taken above suspension of disbelief method

Suspension of disbelief method: Like it or not, there were still lots of planets there and energy since he could IT there, he didn't destroy a galaxy and it was an overtime thing, he's not a skyfather tier being. Case closed

Well if Frieza Saga chars are weaker, then powerscaling would actually work

What, the fact that stars were disappearing bit by bit rather then all at once not obvious?

"At this rate", meaning it'd happen in the future, meaning it was an overtime thing and the South Galaxy was still in the process of being destroyed you god damn dipshit

Well if you want to play that game and take hyperbole literally then Sentry and Hulk are multistellar because their punches are stated to have the force of millions of supernovas, sure

Fixed it for you

BloodRain
Originally posted by BloodRain
The official plot is that a specific section of the Galaxy is under attack. Nothing more.
no expression

As in all canon information states that Broly was only attacking a section of that Galaxy, not the whole thing. And attacking, not destroying/wiping/busting. Also note the present tense on attacking. Aka not a single blast feat.

no expression

SSJGGogeta
Show any time table for Broly.

I'll take this serious after that.

Watch the movie yourself.

King Kai said that Broly started attacking, then he called Goku while he was at a meeting for Gohan's school. In that time, Broly destroyed the south galaxy except for two planets, a star, and a comet. That's still galaxy busting.

You expect me to ass-pull a statement from King Kai, saying it took him an exact amount of time to contact Goku? It's a movie, it doesn't work like that.

Ophanim
Actually i have applied it to other fiction, Like Thor punching galactus or One piece etc

Oh so according to you, Thor can beat any energy user since he can absorb, really man wake up will you

Then do not debate or bring it up if you have nothing in return

And i told you to prove everything you just said, And no shit there was energy, he didn't destroy the galaxy physical. And like i said little planets and stars left over is nothing to hundreds of billion of stars, planets, solar systems. When you build a house 50 meters long, if you see a 1 millimetre chip on a brick, it does not classify as a house -.-

I told you to prove it, Who cares how he ranks in marvel. He galaxy level, if sky farther is galaxy level then he is sky father or whatever. Retarded comic logic really

Oh so fan-made power scaling > Statements now -.- really you have nothing to offer do you

Problem is King thor is known for being galaxy level, thus punching at a force of a small galaxy is normal for him, Sentry and hulk always act on planetary level feats. And in comics street level guys can even do well against star level or universal guys. Its inconsistent, but this isn't since the guy who punched is already on a galaxy level tier.

Sorry sir, but what i go by is what the series show and statements, not power scaling assumptions and "oh its a hyperbole, Or its a plot blah blah blah" Really your full of shit

Ophanim
The Galaxy was said to be under attack AFTER the galaxy was gone, not before. And no section was gone since the entire galaxy disappeared.

Kid Buu feat on destroying a galaxy shows what a few years destroying it looks like, Broly galaxy scene didn't even come close to the style of it

BloodRain
Last one to realise the image at the begining was wasn't a real representation? Knowing that there are stars still present where the flashy cinematic shows nothing at all, and that its states that only a /section/ was under (present tense) attack.

Ophanim
Last one to realise the image at the begining was wasn't a real representation? Knowing that there are stars still present where the flashy cinematic shows nothing at all, and that its states that only a /section/ was under (present tense) attack.

Actually no, your not going to see a few stars from a galaxy, some stars can be seen from 10 000 light years away

seriously the amount of shit i am hearing smh

BloodRain
Lol nice, test obvious, dodge despite it being littered with stars, which also throws any large scale busting out the window.

Are you denying that everyone states that the galaxy is currently being attacked? Denying that it was stated that only a section of the galaxy was under attack?

Thing is, you have to blindly deny this as accepting either one would prove that that little display was nothing more than imagery, which is also the only support to your galaxy level.

SSJGGogeta
Lol nice, test obvious, dodge despite it being littered with stars, which also throws any large scale busting out the window.

Are you denying that everyone states that the galaxy is currently being attacked? Denying that it was stated that only a section of the galaxy was under attack?

Thing is, you have to blindly deny this as accepting either one would prove that that little display was nothing more than imagery, which is also the only support to your galaxy level.

You're completely twisting that statement.

King Kai said in Japanese, "He's attacked the south galaxy! At this rate, he'll come here next!", which still implies that he could destroy the galaxy in a very short amount of time, albeit not all at once. In the english version, he said, "He's destroyed the south galaxy! At this rate, the north will be next!", which puts him at galaxy busting.

Either way, you're still left with a galaxy busting Broly, albeit a slightly weaker one in the japanese dub. If you think the difference between a day or two in busting a galaxy puts any kind of hole in this argument, then you're just an idiot.

Not to mention that this entire feat was brought up solely as support to later tier multiverse busting.

BloodRain
That doesn't imply anything of the sort. Loldub.

1. The narrator states it's under attack, Kai says it's being attacked. Both present tense. Meaning not some one shot.

2. PapaBroly states that only a section, so only a part, is under attack, again present tense.

3. It's proven that he was also escorting Broly around this section in his spaceship, as proven by them picking up slaves then having Broly destroy their planet. Slaves confirm this.

Lolmultiversebusting.

SSJGGogeta
That doesn't imply anything of the sort. Loldub.

1. The narrator states it's under attack, Kai says it's being attacked. Both present tense. Meaning not some one shot.

2. PapaBroly states that only a section, so only a part, is under attack, again present tense.

3. It's proven that he was also escorting Broly around this section in his spaceship, as proven by them picking up slaves then having Broly destroy their planet. Slaves confirm this.

Lolmultiversebusting.

What? If I said that I could play ten games of football at once, I still do so if I have breaks in between every few plays. Blowing up a galaxy in a day is still galaxy busting. thumb up

1. The narrator states it's under attack. King Kai says it has been attacked. Now if during WWII, I said, "Hiroshima has been attacked by the US, and Nagasaki is going to be next.", would it mean that it hasn't been destroyed? Would it mean that only one building was destroyed in Hiroshima? No, it would mean that Hiroshima was attacked by something they couldn't defend against, was destroyed, and Nagasaki would meet the same fate. That's all that means. King Kai stating that it had been attacked, and at that rate would be the prelude to the north galaxies attack, suggests that Broly had destroyed the galaxy, and soon would destroy the North. You're nitpicking because you have no argument here. Watch it again.

2. He never said that.

3. No, the slaves confirm that Broly didn't destroy their planet because they needed incentive to work for them. He only destroyed their planet afterwards because he didn't give a shit.

Lolunderplaying.

Buuhan multi-reality scream. That is all. thumb up

pym-ftw
Lol the dumbassery.

SSJGGogeta
Lol the dumbassery.

Lol the shameful withdrawal.

pym-ftw
...Isn't posting the opposite of withdrawing, infact its reinforcing my stance.

I actually watched all three Broly movies to try and find any support for him being a galaxy buster... infact he seems rather pathetic for all the support he gets.

BloodRain
What? If I said that I could play ten games of football at once, I still do so if I have breaks in between every few plays. Blowing up a galaxy in a day is still galaxy busting. thumb up

1. The narrator states it's under attack. King Kai says it has been attacked. Now if during WWII, I said, "Hiroshima has been attacked by the US, and Nagasaki is going to be next.", would it mean that it hasn't been destroyed? Would it mean that only one building was destroyed in Hiroshima? No, it would mean that Hiroshima was attacked by something they couldn't defend against, was destroyed, and Nagasaki would meet the same fate. That's all that means. King Kai stating that it had been attacked, and at that rate would be the prelude to the north galaxies attack, suggests that Broly had destroyed the galaxy, and soon would destroy the North. You're nitpicking because you have no argument here. Watch it again.

2. He never said that.

3. No, the slaves confirm that Broly didn't destroy their planet because they needed incentive to work for them. He only destroyed their planet afterwards because he didn't give a shit.

Lolunderplaying.

Buuhan multi-reality scream. That is all. thumb up

Dear lord no. You can eventually bring down a wall with a sledgehammer. Does that mean we consider every single hit Wall level in force? No. If a characters greatest attack can blow up a house and he uses this attack a hundred times, does this mean we consider his power 100xSmall Building busting level? No, we do not.

1. Exactly, under attack = present tense aka still happening. Every sub I've seen has him say under attack. Furthermore, PapaBroly even says Brolly is still attacking the galaxy. So thats three voices saying its being attack up to the reveal.

2. "He is wrecking havoc all over an area of the Southern Galaxy with his fearsome power. At his pace, even the New Planet Vegeta that we worked to establish will fall to the Legendary Super Saiyan.."

Both stating present tense in attacking, and that he'd be making his was to this planet which tells us its gradual.

3. Both the sub and dub has the lil brat tell the gang they were brought here to work when Broly destroyed their planet. And how do you take a whole group of slaves to a new planet? A space ship. Now how did Paragas find out to get the ship there? Either Broly somehow told him or he was there at the time. Seeing as Broly does not have a communication devices and would be too berserk to use it anyhow.. the latter. Paragas, and his spaceship, was on the planet with Broly prior to blowing it up. Seeing as this tells us that Broly was attacking certain planets under order from his pops, as he himself reveals later in the film, Paragas had to have been at these planetary destructions.

Ohhh you mean the anime only scene in which Buu's scream threatens to tear a hole in the fabric in reality that would in tern affect the universe thus admitting that its only destruction is 'fabric of reality' level as its what causes further destruction, not Buu's actual force? Please, you have a chain reaction based on strong vibrations. It A) doesn't have universal DC and B) is only applicable to said vibrations of the scream, not attacks. Anime even states that the only damage would come from an altverse crashing in on ours, from Dende and Vegito. So yes, not DC, a ripping tech that creates a chain reaction.

carver9
Goku wins. By the way, we didn't get a time on how long it took Broly to destroy the Galaxy which means we would have to go by what we saw and what we saw is him instantly destroying it, lowballers.

BloodRain
What are you drunk?

Three people state the assault is still happening.

Its stated the attack is only happening in a section of the galaxy.

Its proven that the attack was a planet by planet event.

Carv, all you have is a flashy representation that gets contradicted at every single point. Move on.

carver9
What are you drunk?

Three people state the assault is still happening.

Its stated the attack is only happening in a section of the galaxy.

Its proven that the attack was a planet by planet event.

Carv, all you have is a flashy representation that gets contradicted at every single point. Move on.

When was this stated?

BloodRain
In the original, not dub. The narrator and Kai both say Broly is attacking the South Galaxy, presently. Paragas then says this to Vegeta; "He is wrecking havoc all over an area of the Southern Galaxy with his fearsome power. At his pace, even the New Planet Vegeta that we worked to establish will fall to the Legendary Super Saiyan..". Admitting to present tense and that its only a section.

Planet by planet proven when the slaves tell us they were taken by Paragas before Broly busted the planet, showing that Broly was escorted to Paragas' desired locations.

carver9
In the original, not dub. The narrator and Kai both say Broly is attacking the South Galaxy, presently. Paragas then says this to Vegeta; "He is wrecking havoc all over an area of the Southern Galaxy with his fearsome power. At his pace, even the New Planet Vegeta that we worked to establish will fall to the Legendary Super Saiyan..". Admitting to present tense and that its only a section.

Planet by planet proven when the slaves tell us they were taken by Paragas before Broly busted the planet, showing that Broly was escorted to Paragas' desired locations.

So everything we seen disappear on panel wasn't destroyed? You're not making sense.

pym-ftw
On panel? Its a movie...

What are you drunk?

BloodRain
No, it was not. That scene is dnothing more than a flashy representation.

We know for a fact that Broly was escorted around with his father, going to planets to both pick up slaves and warriors, in search for a suitable host planet. None of that could be possible if the galaxy was just wiped out.

With know evidence and 4 different statements, yes, it's nothing more than a flashy representation.

carver9
No, it was not. That scene is dnothing more than a flashy representation.

We know for a fact that Broly was escorted around with his father, going to planets to both pick up slaves and warriors, in search for a suitable host planet. None of that could be possible if the galaxy was just wiped out.

With know evidence and 4 different statements, yes, it's nothing more than a flashy representation.

Do you know how long it would take for him to devastate a planet by flying in a closed ship? Just stop it. And the times we seen them in space, they were unaided by a ship. Again, just stop.

BloodRain
If only ships had doors or pressurised releases.

Lol are you honestly trying to deny what the movie flat out tells us? Let me run this by you again;
1. The slaves tell us Paragas came to their world, abducted them, and then had Broly destroy the planet.
2. Paragas states his collected warriors came from across the galaxy, meaning the above has been happening more than once.
3. He can't go LSSG without Goku there or Paragas.

SSJGGogeta
If only ships had doors or pressurised releases.

Lol are you honestly trying to deny what the movie flat out tells us? Let me run this by you again;
1. The slaves tell us Paragas came to their world, abducted them, and then had Broly destroy the planet.
2. Paragas states his collected warriors came from across the galaxy, meaning the above has been happening more than once.
3. He can't go LSSG without Goku there or Paragas.

1. No he didn't. Broly destroyed their planet while fighting Goku and co. to lower the slaves's morale.

2. He said his warriors came from all over the galaxy. What is that supposed to mean, other than someone collected them, likely Paragus?

3. So why did Broly go Legendary when he was a baby? Or fighting Gohan? You're making baseless assumptions again.

thumb up

BloodRain
1. Fair enough. We still have him getting warriors across the galaxy to back this travel up.

2. Yep.

3. Anyone with sense knows that by saying Goku and Paragas, I was referring to the mind controlling/subduing device. With it on he's a docile dope.

carver9
1. No he didn't. Broly destroyed their planet while fighting Goku and co. to lower the slaves's morale.

2. He said his warriors came from all over the galaxy. What is that supposed to mean, other than someone collected them, likely Paragus?

3. So why did Broly go Legendary when he was a baby? Or fighting Gohan? You're making baseless assumptions again.

thumb up

thumb up

Also, lol again at Broly flying by in ships destroying planets. Hilarious. Not directed at you SSJ.

SSJGGogeta
thumb up

Also, lol again at Broly flying by in ships destroying planets. Hilarious. Not directed at you SSJ.

I know, lol.

Yeah though, who's to say he even used a ship? Maybe he just flew around in a ki bubble, like he did as a baby. I mean, there WAS only one Saiyan pod.

pym-ftw
I'm still unclear on why you think a ships doors are so slow...

SSJGGogeta
I'm still unclear on why you think a ships doors are so slow...

Rewatch the episodes when the Saiyans arrived. It took them a while to open, and that's not even taking in the time it took to land.

pym-ftw
And? We have absolutely no context on the pre-title card scene...

For all we know its multiple years possibly a decade or more.

BloodRain
And on the fact that Broly won't really act without command? Knowing that Paragas wouldn't allow him to rum rampant when out of his view to control?

SSJGGogeta

So you're saying it took King Kai decades to contact Goku?

Do you even know what series is being discussed here?

SSJGGogeta
And on the fact that Broly won't really act without command? Knowing that Paragas wouldn't allow him to rum rampant when out of his view to control?

Paragus has lost control of Broly many times before, according to himself.

There was even a scene where Broly went SSJ and knocked Paragus out.

carver9

To be in a ship, stop at each planet, wait for the door to open, blow up that planet, move to another planet, door open, blast another planet, rinse and repeat until a Galaxy is devastated. That door would have to open up at light speed for something like that to be achieved in a day, a couple of days or even week and Broly would have to get up out of his seat at light speed, prepare the blast at light speed and sit back down at light speed with the door closing behind him at light speed to achieve such a ft within a short amount of time. What's wrong with you all? The hate in you (especially BloodRain and Stealth) is strong. That's all it requires is a Lil bit of using that amazing brain you all have. Not hard to comprehend at all. Galaxy vs space ship door opening and closing = blowing up planets.

You have some decisions to choose here. He flew around in a space ship that did the above. He flew around at many times the speed of light while blasting planets at the same time while flying by With FTL reflexes or he ripped through the Galaxy with a single blast. Those are literally your only choices tbh.

carver9

There was even a scene where Broly went SSJ and knocked Paragus out.

There was a scene where Broly destroy a planet and him and Paragus was flying in space fighting (and Paragus put that device on his head). Broly had no issue with being in the vacuum of space.

BloodRain

There was even a scene where Broly went SSJ and knocked Paragus out. All of that was prior to the head hear iirc. Only time after was in the presence of Goku.

SSJGGogeta
All of that was prior to the head hear iirc. Only time after was in the presence of Goku.

Head hear? What u mean?

Anyway, Broly had clearly transformed before that. You'd have to assume how many times, beyond that.

Time Immemorial
There was a scene where Broly destroy a planet and him and Paragus was flying in space fighting (and Paragus put that device on his head). Broly had no issue with being in the vacuum of space.

Huh?

BloodRain
Head hear? What u mean?

Anyway, Broly had clearly transformed before that. You'd have to assume how many times, beyond that. Sorry, meant 'head gear'.

So yeah Paragas slapped it on his head while Broly was in his late teens, and ever since that there has been no sign or mention of it ever happening again.

SSJGGogeta
Sorry, meant 'head gear'.

So yeah Paragas slapped it on his head while Broly was in his late teens, and ever since that there has been no sign or mention of it ever happening again.

Oh, lol. Tbh, I'm surprised I didn't think that's what you meant. I was completely confused.

No though, Broly had the head gear on, and Paragus had the controller from that scene too. In fact, the same scene when he WAS SSJ and went Legendary, which was a flash-back, he overpowered the head and chest restraints Paragus had. I think he broke the remote too, and Paragus had to make a new one, but it's been a while since I've watched the movie.

BloodRain
Hell it took me a while to figure out my own post.. Pffft I can't remember. Might give it a quick look later (thank you 2x speed on youtube).

SSJGGogeta
Hell it took me a while to figure out my own post.. Pffft I can't remember. Might give it a quick look later (thank you 2x speed on youtube).

lol, it happens.

pym-ftw
To be in a ship, stop at each planet, wait for the door to open, blow up that planet, move to another planet, door open, blast another planet, rinse and repeat until a Galaxy is devastated. That door would have to open up at light speed for something like that to be achieved in a day, a couple of days or even week and Broly would have to get up out of his seat at light speed, prepare the blast at light speed and sit back down at light speed with the door closing behind him at light speed to achieve such a ft within a short amount of time. What's wrong with you all? The hate in you (especially BloodRain and Stealth) is strong. That's all it requires is a Lil bit of using that amazing brain you all have. Not hard to comprehend at all. Galaxy vs space ship door opening and closing = blowing up planets.

You have some decisions to choose here. He flew around in a space ship that did the above. He flew around at many times the speed of light while blasting planets at the same time while flying by With FTL reflexes or he ripped through the Galaxy with a single blast. Those are literally your only choices tbh. ... there is no time table, it could literally have been decades.

Your using a title card as feats. Thats approaching another poster trying to use comic covers as feats.

carver9
... there is no time table, it could literally have been decades.

Your using a title card as feats. Thats approaching another poster trying to use comic covers as feats.

I'm using a time table because we literally see what happens almost instantly. Does this look like a yr to you, a day, 2 days? Then listen to the noise which is an indication that the Galaxy was taken out right then.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jEiiT5RDo

I know what would help you see this better. Imagine if it was Thor doing it.

pym-ftw
Thor doing it would be on panel...

We also see individual planets not a "galaxy buster"

Also lol at trying to paint me as Thorbag.

carver9
Thor doing it would be on panel...

We also see individual planets not a "galaxy buster"

Also lol at trying to paint me as Thorbag.

We also see everything from stars, etc, being wiped out in less time than it took me to type this. He devastated a Galaxy. Deal with it and again, lol at that happening in a space ship. Also, provide proof that they were even flying around in a ship. The only time we see a ship was with Paragas and that was a one seat ship. Broly couldn't even fit in it by himself.

pym-ftw
I'm not responsible for proving a feat isn't real, its your job to prove it.

Show a galaxy buster anywhere in any three movies or Broly reacting at FTL speed.

Again PROVE! Not guesstimate or powerscale or any other BS show me what you have then let this thread die.

carver9
I'm not responsible for proving a feat isn't real, its your job to prove it.

Show a galaxy buster anywhere in any three movies or Broly reacting at FTL speed.

Again PROVE! Not guesstimate or powerscale or any other BS show me what you have then let this thread die.

I already showed the Galaxy buster...look at the Galaxy in the vid disappear.

Goku was already FTL as a kid. That's all the proof you need.

pym-ftw
... first and most importantly the movies aren't canon but even if they were admissible here the video shows planets individual blowing up in a Significantly slowed down galaxy denoting a large amount of time passing...

Reacting to an attack with a wind up that is quite frankly pretty well telegraphed isn't Lightspeed.

carver9
... first and most importantly the movies aren't canon but even if they were admissible here the video shows planets individual blowing up in a Significantly slowed down galaxy denoting a large amount of time passing...

Reacting to an attack with a wind up that is quite frankly pretty well telegraphed isn't Lightspeed.

Lol at a large amount of time when we see it disappearing in seconds. I admit, I fell for the joke. Good one you sly dog you.

smile

BloodRain
no expression Still?

pym-ftw
Lol at a large amount of time when we see it disappearing in seconds. I admit, I fell for the joke. Good one you sly dog you.

smile so no response to the non canon thing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly can destroy planets, not Galaxies period.

carver9
so no response to the non canon thing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly can destroy planets, not Galaxies period.

So what did he destroy in during the scene i just posted?

Esomark

Goku was already FTL as a kid. That's all the proof you need.

FTL as a kid??? Where the **** did this come from? He was hit by attacks that were clearly visible to the naked eye and his own attacks were dodged by others as well so he was not FTL at all.

Too bad most of the Super Buu fight in the anime was filler (Which Akira Toriyama had nothing to do with since he didn't create the anime) and posts like yours make me embarrassed to be a fan of Dragon Ball. It's no wonder why Dragon Ball gets looked down upon on most VS. forums. The DBtards make the fan base look bad.

ScreamPaste
Still wrong forum. Still no proof Goku got to Roshi and back during the solar flare and not simply during the wind up.

ares834
Originally posted by Esomark
FTL as a kid??? Where the **** did this come from? He was hit by attacks that were clearly visible to the naked eye so he was not FTL at all.

So has Superman or Flash...

BloodRain
Kid Goku being FTL from solar flare.. Solar flare easily blinds characters up to the Cell saga.

Makes sense.

pym-ftw
So what did he destroy in during the scene i just posted? please time stamp the one blast that destroyed the Galaxy.
Originally posted by ares834
So has Superman or Flash... they also have undeniable feats of FTL speed. stick out tongue

ares834
Not saying Goku is FTL. Just pointing out that being hit by "slow" attacks doesn't mean they aren't.

Galan007
I already showed the Galaxy buster...look at the Galaxy in the vid disappear. Lol. The south galaxy was NOT destroyed. I've debunked this myth a few times in the past, but I guess I'll do so again...

While Goku was IT'ing through the south galaxy, we saw him streaking past stars:
http://i.imgur.com/EmEQuXm.jpg
If stars were left intact, the galaxy was not destroyed.

Once Goku arrived on one of the planets Broly caused surface-level damage to, not only do we see another intact planet in the background, but we also see multiple stars in the background as well:
http://i.imgur.com/RvAyhIA.jpg
If planets were left intact, the galaxy was not destroyed.

This is an image taken from just before Comet Camori strikes New Vegeta:
http://i.imgur.com/cwZv4H8.jpg
Hundreds/thousands of stars in the background+the planet itself. If planets and stars were left intact, the galaxy was not destroyed.

So how do we explain Movie 8's opening sequence, in which the south galaxy is seemingly destroyed in one fell swoop? Simple: we refer back to King Kai's statement in the original(and most canon) Jap-dub of the film, wherein he states the south galaxy would eventually be destroyed IF Broly weren't stopped--not that it already had been destroyed(as the less canon english-dub suggests.) Simple. smile

And this is all secondary to that fact that IF Broly destroyed the south galaxy, he would have had to do so as a RESTRAINED-SSJ(which was the most powerful form he could assume while being mind-controlled), because he NEVER went LSSJ until he battled the Z fighters toward the end of the film. This is important because Goku was able to contend equally with restrained-SSJ Broly as a base-level Saiyan--so if restrained-SSJ Broly is a galaxy-buster(iYo), then you must be prepared to call base-level Goku a galaxy-buster as well, given that they were equals.

...And considering that even as of BoG, base-level Goku's PL was still <120m, I find it laughable to assume that he(and/or those in that tier) was a galactic power--especially YEARS earlier, when he would've logically been much weaker.

#Facts

Lek Kuen
They (the DBZ folks) will just ignore it

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Galan007
Lol. The south galaxy was NOT destroyed. I've debunked this myth a few times in the past, but I guess I'll do so again...

While Goku was IT'ing through the south galaxy, we saw him streaking past stars:
http://i.imgur.com/EmEQuXm.jpg
If stars were left intact, the galaxy was not destroyed.

Once Goku arrived on one of the planets Broly caused surface-level damage to, not only do we see another intact planet in the background, but we also see multiple stars in the background as well:
http://i.imgur.com/RvAyhIA.jpg
If planets were left intact, the galaxy was not destroyed.

This is an image taken from just before Comet Camori strikes New Vegeta:
http://i.imgur.com/cwZv4H8.jpg
Hundreds/thousands of stars in the background+the planet itself. If planets and stars were left intact, the galaxy was not destroyed.

So how do we explain Movie 8's opening sequence, in which the south galaxy is seemingly destroyed in one fell swoop? Simple: we refer back to King Kai's statement in the original(and most canon) Jap-dub of the film, wherein he states the south galaxy would eventually be destroyed IF Broly weren't stopped--not that it already had been destroyed(as the less canon english-dub suggests.) Simple. smile

And this is all secondary to that fact that IF Broly destroyed the south galaxy, he would have had to do so as a RESTRAINED-SSJ(which was the most powerful form he could assume while being mind-controlled), because he NEVER went LSSJ until he battled the Z fighters toward the end of the film. This is important because Goku was able to contend equally with restrained-SSJ Broly as a base-level Saiyan--so if restrained-SSJ Broly is a galaxy-buster(iYo), then you must be prepared to call base-level Goku a galaxy-buster as well, given that they were equals.

...And considering that even as of BoG, base-level Goku's PL was still <120m, I find it laughable to assume that he(and/or those in that tier) was a galactic power--especially YEARS earlier, when he would've logically been much weaker.

#Facts

No Broly =/= Fact.

Tell me who brought Broly up so I can shoot their non-canon ass.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>