Pitt, Badrock and Savage Dragon -Vs- Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Pitt
Badrock
Savage Dragon

Vs

Doomsday DoS

tkitna
DD wins and handily at that.

DTM
Yeah, going with Doomsday here as well.

golem370
Which Doomsday and Pitt alone a normal DD a fight.

carver9
DD wins.

Impediment
I'm a die hard fan of the Savage Dragon but, even with Pitt and Badrock, Doomsday wins.

Stoic
No he doesn't Pitt would slap his head off, and tell his tag alongs to take a seat.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
No he doesn't Pitt would slap his head off, and tell his tag alongs to take a seat.
Wut? Pitt gets slapped around by Fairchild.

Branlor Swift
Pitt is the only one who's even a semi challenge.

Dragon is like Venom Strength level, and Badrock based off the issues I've read involving him would be lucky to get Things rocks off.

Stoic
When did fairchild slap Pitt around? Exactly she never did. She kicked him in his balls, he never even changed forms on her, and he has two forms beyond the one that was shown in that book.

abhilegend
When did fairchild slap Pitt around? Exactly she never did. She kicked him in his balls, he never even changed forms on her, and he has two forms beyond the one that was shown in that book.
Go here. I don't think Badrock or Fairchild can do anything to a top tier.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=442888&pagenumber=3

Stoic
You do realize that Fairchild has been retconned right? She was compared to Supergirl back in those days. Another thing that you should take mote of is that Badrock isn't that weak, I didn't bother arguing for him, but he's stronger than the Thing. Don't let the look fool you. Also I have every single Pitt comic that was published. Something that the respect thread does not have. You can scour it all you want to, and still may not realize that Pitt took Supreme down while Supreme was in possession of that Universe's Mjonir (Thor's hammer). Pitt was also not going all out against Fairchild or Badrock (formerly known as Bedrock). You know how you can tell? Well when Pitt begins to really pour it on, he goes through a metamorphoses. He has two other forms outside of the base one that was shown in those scans that you directed me to (read his comics if you have trouble believing me).

Pitt was said to be one of his universes most powerful beings. This is not some low level Meta here, and the idea that he needs partners for Doomsday is laughable. Dale Keown had a letters page at the end of every comic, and he was asked questions about Pitt. He said that although it is easily possible to rend his skin, and even puncture Pitt, his musculature was indestructible (meaning, cutting through him, or vaping him would be negligible). The more damage that Pitt takes on, the more ferocious he becomes. This is something that he has to be careful of, because if he goes too far, his genetic makeup actually begins to change in order to deal with any threat set against him. Pitt was said to have been created as a Doomsday weapon, and was placed on planets to destroy all life on them. Some of these worlds that he visited, and exterminated, were populated with millions of beings in the Things weight class. Pitt defeated a being named Urgrul Thul, who was a world devourer. He not only ate everything living on the planet, but kept the souls of the living creatures within himself. He was said to have visited millions of worlds. He claimed to have also killed gods, and raped angels.

Does Pitt still sound like a mid meta to you?

abhilegend
You do realize that Fairchild has been retconned right? She was compared to Supergirl back in those days. Was she? Issue reference. I doubt that. Supreme was weakened with that hammer. He was getting beat down by regular top tiers around that time. Its also the highest showing Pitt has ever had. I know. Its still something to consider.

Being stated one of the most powerful is nothing impressive. Hyperion was said to be the most powerful being in the universe in Squadron Supreme. I don't think that means anything. What a bunch of nonsense. I would like to see some feats.

Yes.

Galan007
Lol.

Doomsday phucking stomps. This is spite. thumb up

Branlor Swift
Hey, Pitt might be able to stand up to him for a little. Savage Dragon and Badrock would get a hole punched through them in one shot though...

guy222
Team loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.