Who can survive these tasks ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
For determining the the Smartest guy in the room these genius contenders should survive some tasks!!

Contenders are : Sullivan (Cypher) , Patrick Jane (Mentalist) , Dexter, Khan (Star trek into darkness) , Da vinci (Da Vinci demons)
Ozymandias (Watchmen),Tripp Kennedy (Flypaper) and Hannibal (from TVs series)

The tasks are:
1.surviving from Hostel (part 1) situation.

2.surviving the Cube (part 1 )

3.Surviving after Watching the tape (From the Ring movie)

4.Defeating Freddy in the dream.

5.Surviving the 1408 room only in 45 minutes or less.

So who is the winner?

The Spleen
I'd like to see Bradley Cooper's character in Limitless tackle these tasks.

Lestov16
I think Ozymandias is the most competent character here. Maybe Khan, but he didn't strike me as being smarter than Adrian, no matter what hyperbole said.

Eddie Morra would ragestomp this thread.

Kazenji
Since when the **** did the Movie verses become the all verses ?

Lestov16
Imp allowed it. Don't really see the problem, unless you're some kind of strict stuck-up pussy.

The Spleen
Originally posted by Lestov16
I think Ozymandias is the most competent character here. Maybe Khan, but he didn't strike me as being smarter than Adrian, no matter what hyperbole said.

Eddie Morra would ragestomp this thread. Agreed on all.

Kazenji
unless you're some kind of strict stuck-up pussy.

Which i'm not

so much for the other section then....

might go with Ozymandias for the challenges.

Lestov16
Way I see it, MVF allows non-cinematic characters as long as at least one of the characters in the thread is actually a film character. In the AVF, you can use any medium of fiction for the opponents.

DrDeadpool

Eddie Morra would ragestomp this thread.

I think most competent character here is Da vinci , that guy could learn to speak south American's people language (not 100% though but near) when he got there in 1 day, in a time that nobody knew there is a south America !!
He has done things that is just way beyond human capabilities !!
Sullivan is also pretty cool but I wont tell you what he has done if you haven't seen the Cypher !!

The Spleen
Way I see it, MVF allows non-cinematic characters as long as at least one of the characters in the thread is actually a film character. In the AVF, you can use any medium of fiction for the opponents. This sounds feasible.

Kazenji
Way I see it, MVF allows non-cinematic characters as long as at least one of the characters in the thread is actually a film character. In the AVF, you can use any medium of fiction for the opponents.

I see it differently

the movie verses should only use movie related characters, That's how it was when i joined up to this joint back in 2007. I'm fine with that recent addition with Tv if its related to a movie in some way.

Nephthys
Nothing here can even remotely damage Dexter's godly plot armor.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Kazenji
I see it differently

the movie verses should only use movie related characters, That's how it was when i joined up to this joint back in 2007. I'm fine with that recent addition with Tv if its related to a movie in some way.

Well things change, man. Why be stuck selecting from a limited amount of movies when there's entire mediums of fiction to choose from. I'm not saying we should start using some obscure anime and shit like that, but why limit ourselves when it's unnecessary, besides "tradition"?

Kazenji
Limited amount of movies?

seems like people around here need to watch alot more movies.

Lestov16
And is that the only entertainment medium they should catch up on?

meep-meep
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
For determining the the Smartest guy in the room these genius contenders should survive some tasks!!

Contenders are : Sullivan (Cypher) , Patrick Jane (Mentalist) , Dexter, Khan (Star trek into darkness) , Da vinci (Da Vinci demons)
Ozymandias (Watchmen),Tripp Kennedy (Flypaper) and Hannibal (from TVs series)

The tasks are:
1.surviving from Hostel (part 1) situation.

2.surviving the Cube (part 1 )

3.Surviving after Watching the tape (From the Ring movie)

4.Defeating Freddy in the dream.

5.Surviving the 1408 room only in 45 minutes or less.

So who is the winner?

Sulliven, Dexter, Da Vinci, Kennedy and Hannibal: No clue

Jane: I like the Mentalist from the few episodes I've seen. That said, he could pull off 1 and 2. 3 and 4 he dies. Never seen 1408

Ozy: The guy is a super genius, and super human. He stomps in 1. He can get out of the cube in 2. He probably has some techy device laying around to deal with 3. 4? He's probably boned in dream world with Freddy.

meep-meep
Forgot Khan

Same as Ozy probably. Might get killed in 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.