Shaak Ti (TFU) VS Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Takes place on felucia near the ancient abyss

Darth Abonis
Shaak Ti

NewGuy01
Shaak Ti while on Felucia is stronger than Ventress, and if she's at the Ancient Abyss she can also control the Saarlac to aid her in battle. She wins.

Fated Xtasy
Shaak Ti, Her feats and accolades are far more impressive than Ventress - who, while impressive is nowhere near Shaak Ti, who Fought OP Knightfall Vader and LIVED unlike Her friend Cin Drallig - who was considered a 'master' swordsman, She said to be able to give general grevious a run for his money by the LoE Reprint, She fought a crapload of Magna guards on her own during the siege of Corousant, She was able to give Starkiller one of the hardest fights of his life to the point were she was almost winning against him, Her very presence kept the dark power of Felucia at bay! she was able to make the saarlac of Felucia help her in her fight against Starkiller. With out the abyss Shaak Ti would still win, simply placing the battle on felucia already guarantees her victory over the sith acolyte.

NewGuy01
1.) Ehm, hello? Ventress has survived Anakin too... Like, a dozen times.

2.) Ventress could give Grievous a run for his money too.

3.) Shaak Ti *was* winning against SK.

King Joker
Shaak Ti

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
1.) Ehm, hello? Ventress has survived Anakin too... Like, a dozen times.

and got her ass kicked by him when he was a padawan, still I see your point

it is explicitly said that Grevious was toying with Ventress during their fight Dathomir.

Like Ventress 'Was' winning against Ahsoka, Anakin, Luminara, Aayla Secura and Obi-Wan? how about we bring up her getting beaten by Plo Koon with one arm?
I will say that she is impressive, considering she managed to survive and bested some jedi masters, But Shaak Ti bested a great number of Magna Droids ALONE.

King Joker
Where does it state GG was toying with Ventress?

Nephthys
Because that don't make a lick of sense. She beat him.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by King Joker
Where does it state GG was toying with Ventress? Sorry **** up on my part got a little confused(I haven't watched TCW that much some parts kinda blurred) I confused some parts of the Skytop station episode with the Dathomir episode, I just looked it up sorry sad

King Joker
lol

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by King Joker
lol
lol I know I dun goofed, sorry. look I L.O.V.E ventress, she is an awesome character and Jedi, I'm not biased here, but you look at shaak ti and immediately you see a huge level of difference in both skill and force prowess.

WollfMyth
Shaak Ti wins. Her skill with the blade is almost, if not completely equal to Asajj and her grasp and mastery of the Force is beyond Ventress.

ILS
Ventress, lol. Ti gives KMC posters the major fan-bone.

AncientPower
How does Ventress beat her?

Shaak Ti is the superior Makashi user as well as an Ataru master.

In the Force the Togruta roflstomps.

carthage
Ventress with some degree of difficulty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.