movie idea - stan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Basically i just wanna see if you guys would dig it, so the track "Stan" by eminem.
I think it would be quite easy to create a world around this track based on Stan.
His childhood, his troubles, his life and his family.
Each verse in the song would be a sort of indication of Stans life detoriating. Like Em tries to show in the track, notice how each letter stan writes he gets more an more hysterical.
So we would show Stans life and attitude drastically worsen each time he gets no reply from slim because of his obsessive nature over Marshall.
Obviously it is far fetched.
But I do believe a gritty, compelling drama could be built around this track as this track to me are the foundations for such a project.
Of course i may have it all wrong, it may just be my own inner fanboy crying out for a film based on a track by eminem.
Because of 3 reasons; im an aspiring actor...Eminem is my favourite artist, not just rap artist but artist period and i think it would just work.

Also not only would it reinforce marshall as a powerhouse artist capable of producing and writing a track so powerful it spawns an equally powerful movie. It would add to his legacy. I mean thats not going to be any advantage to me or anyone else apart from Em is going to agree to the film because he wants respect...and thats the bottomline, if you listen to his music from the SSLP to MMLP2 all's he wants is respect for his ability to create classic music.

what do you guys think? Do'able or not?

jaden101
Celebrity obsession movies have been done before. Deniro in 'The Fan'. Other obsessive stalker movies have been pretty powerful. One Hour Photo, Cape Fear, The Hand that Rocks the Cradle, Fatal Attraction, Single White Female.

No reason my something based on it couldn't work.

Would need the right cast and director though. Rian Johnson could probably make a good job of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.