The Exile Vs Asajj Ventress and Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The Jedi Exile, Meetra Surik Vs TWC Asajj Ventress and Savage Opress(Season3)
Lightsabers
Force Powers
All out
On the jungle moon of Dxun.

DarthAnt66
Honestly, Ventress or Savage can probably win solo.
The Exile was utterly beaten by Nyriss, and in return Ventress and Savage can each hold there own against an Anakin/Kenobi duo. With the two together, this is a slaughter.

NewGuy01
Ventress soloslaughters

DarthAnt66
slaughters is a stretch.

Nalaniel
The Team.

red8
5/5 either way.

Revan and TOR never happened.

DarthAnt66
If it never did, I would be inclined to agree with you. Her feats in KOTOR2 were pretty badass. She personally slaughtered the entire Sith Academy on Malachor V (which I believe the feat is now non-canon), and went on to defeat three "ultra-powerful" Sith Lords.

Nephthys
Why is it non-canon? Other than obvious Legends shite.

DarthAnt66
Because in Drew's novel she is Scourges equal. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/glare.gif
She even slaughtered at least 10 "Sith Lords" while they were amped by Malachor V. Unless that shit is debunked, there is no way she is Scourge's equal.

Nephthys
Or maybe Scourge and Nyriss are just that good???

A good explanation is that her powers decreased after her ordinary connection to the Force was repaired. She wasn't an extraordinary Jedi before the game, so maybe she just returned to that level after it. And lost all of her stolen power from everyone.

Logically the Exile after Kotor 2 should be one of the most powerful Jedi ever considering she'd have drained energy from all the Sith she killed on Malachor and probably Sion and Kreia too.

DarthAnt66
Nyriss was utterly destroyed by Revan.

Hm...true. I agree. thumb up

thumb up And the "You are greater then any I have ever trained" quote which hypothetically puts the Exile above Mando Wars Revan, who was the most powerful Jedi of that age.

PTforthewin
Exile is cAnonically male

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.