Darth Bandon vs Uthar Wynn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Darth Bandon vs Uthar Wynn. Who is the ultimate second most powerful Sith of Knights of the Old Republic?

Bonus: Winner faces Bastila Shan (Lehon).
Bonus 2: Bastila, Bandon, and Wynn engage Leviathan Darth Malak.

Fated Xtasy
Darth Bandon, I mean he IS Malak's apprentice and is apparently on par with Juhani who is a formidable Jedi and lightsaber duelist in her own right, Uthar maybe the head of the academy of Korriban, but the apprentice is far more superior to the Wrynn. Bandon takes the first one with mild difficulty.

Bastila Takes the bonus round, in very little time she learned powers like Force Wave, Force Stasis, Force Drain, Force Lightning and was able to hold out against THREE jedi opponents Juhani, Jolee and more importantly Revan, obviously Bandon Loses this round, I mean bastila took on three Jedi ALONE, Bandon brought two jedi with him. Bastila takes the bonus match with some degree of difficulty.

Bastila, Bandon and Uthar take this, while Malak is a formidable and expert duelist against these three aggressive (Juyo) double saber wielding Jedi he doesn't stand much of a chance, I mean he might take out uthar or Bandon pretty early in the duel but the remaining two will be two much for dear old Malak, especially if Bastila is one of the last two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.