1 Million Battle Droids VS 20,000 Clones + Anakin, Cody, Obi wan, ahsoka, and rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
The CIS has B1's, B2 Super droids, Droidekas, Crab Droids, Asassin Droids, and spider droids and 5 armored assault tanks, all of the clones are 212th attack batallion, 501st legion, and 327th star corps, They have 5 TX-130 Tanks, 5 ATTE's and 4 AT-RTs who would win?

Emperordmb
I'm going with the droids here. The other side is vastly outnumbered. Anakin and Obiwan would make a great last stand though.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going with the droids here. The other side is vastly outnumbered. Anakin and Obiwan would make a great last stand though. good point but wasn't there like millions of droids on Geonosis and only like 17,000 clones? And the republic still won? The same thing with christophisis and ryloth

King Joker
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going with the droids here. The other side is vastly outnumbered. Anakin and Obiwan would make a great last stand though. It's amusing how you left out Ahsoka

Emperordmb
There was an element of surprise on Geonosis and numerous Jedi. On the other battles there were things like air support and environmental factors to be taken advantage of, as well as a separatist leader to extort a retreat out of at the point of a lightsaber. Since none of these factors are specified, I give the victory to the droids.

WildBantha88
Assassin and Droidekas both nearly end in the death of both Anakin and Obi wan multiple times. Clones get massacred

Emperordmb
Originally posted by King Joker
It's amusing how you left out Ahsoka
I don't think she'd last as long as them.

Eminence
Closer to 200,000. "Units."

Tzeentch
Is PTFortheWin HeWhoKnowsAll?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Is PTFortheWin HeWhoKnowsAll? what does that mean

Eminence
Guess not.

shifty

The Renegade
Shit like this reminds me of my 400 Younglings VS Kit Fisto thread.

Except this thread is less retarded. Only by like a bit. Maybe not.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by The Renegade

Except this thread is less retarded. Only by like a bit. Maybe not. well aren't you a piece of shit

carthage
Originally posted by The Renegade

What a thread.

Nalaniel
Even 1 million B1 battle droids would be too much for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.