Doom vs Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Who wins

Firefly218
Anakin

WhiteWitchKing
Doom. Doom drains the energy from Anakin's lightsaber and then fries the crybaby.

Doom Vs FF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPRjkUwfzUc

BruceSkywalker
Skywalker

StealthRanger
How's Doom at resisting telekinesis?

Dramatic Gecko
I can't see how Doom can be killed by Anakin.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
How's Doom at resisting telekinesis?

By doing this to Anakin?

http://i29.tinypic.com/2i3msy.jpg

KingD19
Anakin blocks that with his saber. Windu was resisting lightning from Palpatine that launched him hundreds of feet away once his saber was gone.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Anakin blocks that with his saber. Windu was resisting lightning from Palpatine that launched him hundreds of feet away once his saber was gone.

Anakin never has blocked lightning with a saber. Windu was down as soon as he lost his saber. This was 2-3 feet at most, not hundreds of feet.. Windu is far above Anakin's level.

3qKyuQgXy00

KingD19
Windu was blown out of the office and hundreds of feet away into the sky when Palpatine turned on the juice after Anakin lopped off his arm.

And saying "he never blocked it so he can't" is BS. It's as easy as holding up your saber. Just like all force users have TK, all force users can block lightning.

Time Immemorial
Windu was blown out of the office and hundreds of feet away into the sky when Palpatine turned on the juice after Anakin lopped off his arm.

And saying "he never blocked it so he can't" is BS. It's as easy as holding up your saber. Just like all force users have TK, all force users can block lightning.

Ok well if you got screen feats of him blocking lightning, so be it. I remember Obi and Windu blocking it with a saber, and Yoda doing it with his hands.

Von Doom's lightning compared to Sidious and Dooku makes them look like they are playing with toys.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2qu26iv.jpg

Robtard
Anakin easily blocks the lightning attack with his Force precog/reflexes, closes the distance with his Force speed and decapitates Doom. Then makes another stupid emo-face.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Anakin easily blocks the lightning attack with his Force precog/reflexes, closes the distance with his Force speed and decapitates Doom. Then makes another stupid emo-face.

To suggest that a saber cuts his head off is ignorance, his skin was basically impervious. And took higher temp heat then a saber puts out. As far as Anakin Pre Cog dodging lightning like this?

BvnwLLXHabg

Lestov16
As far as decapitating Doom, is a lightsaber that hot?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
As far as decapitating Doom, is a lightsaber that hot?

The saber has been shown to lop off flesh from humans and weak droids, but doom's skin was stronger then any metal known. Survived Johnny's supernova heat.

The saber its self has been shown to bounce off metal when not specifically focused for a long period of time in many different occasions. The only time we see it do a deep cut into metal was with Qui Gon against the blast doors and it took so much time they ran out and had to once again use "the force" to run away.

Dooms skin it a lot tougher as he survived SS disintegration blast and Johnny's heat storm.

WhiteWitchKing
Palpatine's lightning electrocutes people while Doom's lightning can put holes in people.

The emperor gets a clear shot at Luke and while it hurts him, doesn't even do the kind of damage Doom's lightning does. Plus Doom can draw electricity from surroundings, that light saber gets drained and it would just be Anakin's weaponless against Doom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ_j3s5xj8I

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Palpatine's lightning electrocutes people while Doom's lightning can put holes in people.

The emperor gets a clear shot at Luke and while it hurts him, doesn't even do the kind of damage Doom's lightning does. Plus Doom can draw electricity from surroundings, that light saber gets drained and it would just be Anakin's weaponless against Doom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ_j3s5xj8I

Good video, also @ 1:40 shows the light saber bouncing off metal and not cutting it at all.

DTM
The Emperor wasnt trying to outright kill Luke when he was blasting him, he wanted him to suffer, he wanted to prolong his agony, before finally killing him. Doom clearly wanted that guy (who is a completely normal guy, not something Anakin would be) dead, so he was killed instantly, the Emperor did not want that for Luke in RotJ. Not saying Anakin beats Doom here, just disputing that line of arguing.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
To suggest that a saber cuts his head off is ignorance, his skin was basically impervious. And took higher temp heat then a saber puts out.

As far as Anakin Pre Cog dodging lightning like this?

BvnwLLXHabg

Nah, lightsabres burn hotter than stars. It would also be concentrated heat to a small area of Doom's body. Think flamethrower compared to micro precision torch.

That's Padawan Anakin, sporto. Jed Knight Anakin is an entirely different animal. To suggest a Jedi Knight is the same as a Padawan is SW ignorance.

Nephthys
Fool! Doom always triumphs!

Lestov16
When were lightsabers hotter than stars mentioned in the films, and please don't refer to the non-canon EU evil face

Vensai
I don't suppose Anakin could just TK Doom into a lake and drown him. He needs to breathe like anyone else.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
When were lightsabers hotter than stars mentioned in the films, and please don't refer to the non-canon EU evil face
Wasn't.

They can cut through metal ships that survive re-entry, while Johnny's Supernova managed to melt asphalt. Doom gets decapitated, deal with it.

Lestov16

http://i25.tinypic.com/2qu26iv.jpg

I've seen this screenshot before shifty

Lestov16
Wasn't.

They can cut through metal ships that survive re-entry, while Johnny's Supernova managed to melt asphalt. Doom gets decapitated, deal with it.

In which film did this happen?

Nephthys
Dooms lightning is quite a bit more powerful than anything seen in the Star Wars movies. Anakins not blocking it with a lightsaber.

DTM
Maybe, maybe not, but he has a good chance to dodge or evade it with his superhuman speed, agility and reflexes (mixed with some pre-cog, which will make him damn hard to be hit).

meep-meep
Originally posted by DTM
The Emperor wasnt trying to outright kill Luke when he was blasting him, he wanted him to suffer, he wanted to prolong his agony, before finally killing him. Doom clearly wanted that guy (who is a completely normal guy, not something Anakin would be) dead, so he was killed instantly, the Emperor did not want that for Luke in RotJ. Not saying Anakin beats Doom here, just disputing that line of arguing.

Youre probably right but Palpatine also used lightening on Vader shortly there-afterward. While he eventually ended up dying, the force lightening didn't put any holes in him or tossing him anywhere. Doom armor<<<<Vader armor.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Vensai
I don't suppose Anakin could just TK Doom into a lake and drown him. He needs to breathe like anyone else.

I'd agree with you except for the fact doom was imprisoned in sue's force-field while Torch supernova'd in it. He should of suffocated in it if he needed air.

Time Immemorial
Nah, lightsabres burn hotter than stars. It would also be concentrated heat to a small area of Doom's body. Think flamethrower compared to micro precision torch.

That's Padawan Anakin, sporto. Jed Knight Anakin is an entirely different animal. To suggest a Jedi Knight is the same as a Padawan is SW ignorance.

YZ_j3s5xj8I

Clearly shows lightsabers not even cutting metal rods here. Doom's skin stronger then any metal. His head is not being cut off.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by meep-meep
Youre probably right but Palpatine also used lightening on Vader shortly there-afterward. While he eventually ended up dying, the force lightening didn't put any holes in him or tossing him anywhere. Doom armor<<<<Vader armor.

Funny, Anakin was only of the few to actually die directly from the lightning exposure. But apparently to the fan boys they don't remember that. Dooku put him down with lightning once, Sidious put him down for good with it.

KingD19
He died because he was mostly machine and the lightning fried his life support systems.

Time Immemorial
He died because he was mostly machine and the lightning fried his life support systems.

He died.

Ok so that further proves the point the force lightning cannot really kill anyone besides Vadar. Hmm. Being owned by lightning seems to run in the family.

God Cloth Seiya
Doom wins

Doom survived a supernova
He defied logic with lightning and rubber
He was tearing the fantastic four apart

Don't see Anakin doing any of this.

StealthRanger
YZ_j3s5xj8I

Clearly shows lightsabers not even cutting metal rods here. Doom's skin stronger then any metal. His head is not being cut off.

"Lets just conveniently ignore where they've cut through very strong metals many times throughout the whole trilogy and stick to a sole low end showing"

Moron

Anyways, Palpatine was holding back against Luke, plus he's powerful enough to chuck several Senate Pods at Yoda, for a sense of energy generation scale

Epicurus
Doom wins.

Time Immemorial
"Lets just conveniently ignore where they've cut through very strong metals many times throughout the whole trilogy and stick to a sole low end showing"

Moron

Anyways, Palpatine was holding back against Luke, plus he's powerful enough to chuck several Senate Pods at Yoda, for a sense of energy generation scale

Go back and read my posts, then call yourself the moron, I included those high end showings.

StealthRanger
Go back and read my posts, then call yourself the moron, I included those high end showings.

>no u

Been there, read it. You noted a lightsaber "bouncing off" a metal bar (why would he even want to cut it to begin with?), yet ignore where he cuts through Vader's durasteel hand and the metal bar under it in the exact same vid

Way to cherry pick your evidence you dishonest ****

Time Immemorial
>no u

Been there, read it. You noted a lightsaber "bouncing off" a metal bar (why would he even want to cut it to begin with?), yet ignore where he cuts through Vader's durasteel hand and the metal bar under it in the exact same vid

Way to cherry pick your evidence you dishonest ****

Durasteel hand, really? It was a robotic arm, I guess those metal bars are stronger then his arm?

Simple fact is Dooms skin is tougher and has withstood a direct disintegration blast from the Silver Surfer and Johhny's Super Nova.

DTM
Im curious on thoughts on Doom vs. Palpatine actually. Similiar to this match granted, but Palpatines stronger Force powers and experience (over Anakin) do make for an interesting bonus against Doom.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Im curious on thoughts on Doom vs. Palpatine actually. Similiar to this match granted, but Palpatines stronger Force powers and experience (over Anakin) do make for an interesting bonus against Doom.

Threads been done, Doom won that one.

StealthRanger
Durasteel hand, really? It was a robotic arm, I guess those metal bars are stronger then his arm?

Simple fact is Dooms skin is tougher and has withstood a direct disintegration blast from the Silver Surfer and Johhny's Super Nova.

>continues to nitpick low ends such as the metal bar
>ignores showings from the same video he posted
>implying I was arguing whether Doom would actually lose

Time Immemorial
>continues to nitpick low ends such as the metal bar
>ignores showings from the same video he posted
>implying I was arguing whether Doom would actually lose

>implies vadars hand is a big feat to cut off
>read above
>actually you implied that thats what I was implying

StealthRanger
>no u

Given Vader's armor can take at least glancing hits from lightsabers and take hits from blaster rifles (ESB), not exactly, a small feat

And he also cut the same metal bar in below Vader's hand right through

So again, way to cherry pick evidence

Time Immemorial
>no u

Given Vader's armor can take at least glancing hits from lightsabers and take hits from blaster rifles (ESB), not exactly, a small feat

And he also cut the same metal bar in below Vader's hand right through

So again, way to cherry pick evidence

Do you want me to show you a feat of obiwan taking glancing hits with a lightsaber, or should I spare you the agony?

StealthRanger
It is possible to do stop lightsabers with your bare hands or staffs through amping yourself/other objects with the force, you know

Time Immemorial
It is possible to do stop lightsabers with your bare hands or staffs through amping yourself/other objects with the force, you know

What doe that have to do with this fight?

StealthRanger
You brought up Obi-Wan taking hits from lightsabers, I just brought up how it's actually possible to augment yourself with the force to do such a thing

Time Immemorial
You brought up Obi-Wan taking hits from lightsabers, I just brought up how it's actually possible to augment yourself with the force to do such a thing

Please, Obi wan didn't amp himself when Dooku hit him. You wanna show some screen feats from any movie of this?

StealthRanger
>ignores Obi-Wan actually had severe burns and was paralysed when he was hit by Dooku's attacks whereas the same cannot be said for Vader when Luke hit him in ESB

Try harder, you're as terrible as CBR when it comes to downplaying Star Wars

Time Immemorial
>ignores Obi-Wan actually had severe burns and was paralysed when he was hit by Dooku's attacks whereas the same cannot be said for Vader when Luke hit him in ESB

Try harder, you're as terrible as CBR when it comes to downplaying Star Wars

Did it cut his arm or leg off. Or did he force amp himself to prevent it? Again your a moron for saying I know what CBR is when I don't.

StealthRanger
Dooku wasn't going to cut his body parts off. Though amping durability or strength through the force is possible

Don't like it go cry to StarfleetJedi, I'm sure there's a place for you there

EDIT: But I suppose I'll amuse you and say CBR stands for Comic Book Rumbles

Time Immemorial
Dooku wasn't going to cut his body parts off. Though amping durability or strength through the force is possible

Don't like it go cry to StarfleetJedi, I'm sure there's a place for you there

He just cut Anakin's hands off, and now he was not going to cut Obi Wan's off, but your implying that force amping body parts is possible.

Time Immemorial

EDIT: But I suppose I'll amuse you and say CBR stands for Comic Book Rumbles

This is the only CBR I know. Which is a motorcycle.

StealthRanger
All Dooku did was just tap Obi-Wan's arm and leg with his lightsaber and just let him collapse before killing him while he was down. Thats it. Playing with his opponent basically, since he was well above Anakin and Obi-Wan at the time

Sometime I wonder if you watched Star Wars or just looked up Trekkie "arguments" from SFJ over SW feats and followed suite with their way of "thinking"

Time Immemorial
All Dooku did was just tap Obi-Wan's arm and leg with his lightsaber and just let him collapse before killing him while he was down. Thats it. Playing with his opponent basically, since he was well above Anakin and Obi-Wan at the time

Sometime I wonder if you watched Star Wars or just looked up Trekkie "arguments" from SFJ over SW feats and followed suite with their way of "thinking"

What is SFJ? What does this thread have to do with Star Trek?

StealthRanger
StarfleetJedi. Basically the polar opposite of StarDestroyer.net (though lemme guess, you have no idea what that is either, amirite?) where they detest and downplay Star Wars to a massive degree and say it's low tier (like yourself)

You probably just read their 'arguments' against SW feats and parrot them here as if they mean shit

Time Immemorial
StarfleetJedi. Basically the polar opposite of StarDestroyer.net (though lemme guess, you have no idea what that is either, amirite?) where they detest and downplay Star Wars to a massive degree and say it's low tier (like yourself)

You probably just read their 'arguments' against SW feats and parrot them here as if they mean shit

I don't go to any other websites besides this one. So your wrong.

StealthRanger
>nu uh! Do not!

oldest****ingryoma.jpg

Time Immemorial
>nu uh! Do not!

oldest****ingryoma.jpg

You a big star wars fan and a fan of the force, yet I find it ironic when I read your signature you don't believe in 'good' and 'evil'. Isn't that the Jedi code?

StealthRanger
It's a quote from Jedah Dohma, from Darkstalkers

meep-meep
Originally posted by DTM

I think palp would put up a better fight for the reasons you mentioned. He's certainly very cunning as well. Though I'm of the opnion that Doom just operates on a different and higher scale. His durability is pretty beastly and really he's only gotta tag Palpatine, or Anakin, once. Even a glancing hit would likely be severe. Palpatine or Anakin would evade for awhile and definitely get their licks in but they'd just be delaying the inevitable.

In short he'd pull a HKH on either oc them!! Hes just...unbelievabel....DOOM.....who can...stop his AWESOME. ....strength....he is on a different league....hes....AMAZING!!!!!

Lol I kid.

Estacado
Doom rapes.

Dramatic Gecko
This guys knows the truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.