Out of Africa theory debunked?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix2001
http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/05/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked.html

Ran into this on facebook. Wanted to know what everyone else's take on this is.

Stealth Moose
That source looks suspect.

dadudemon
That's rather interesting but all it does is move the goal posts.

Now we just have to go further back to find when all of those hominid species started popping up. Is that not extremely obvious???????

meep-meep
More power to this man and his team, if their goal is to figure out our genetic code. Less power to the knuckle dragging morons that maybe fund his research and look at the possible implications of the result to put others down. Hopefully he is an honest guy looking for answers. Likely, whoever is funding his research has an agenda. How it works folks.

SamZED
Originally posted by meep-meep
Likely, whoever is funding his research has an agenda. Must be uncle Ruckus again.

Phoenix2001
What is crucial about the haplogroups that are the subject of the article? One would think that, through the process of genetic drift, non-africans could inherit some genes that are non-african in origin, so what makes these particular genes special?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
That source looks suspect.

My thought exactly.

Astner
That source looks suspect.Originally posted by Shakyamunison
My thought exactly.
Stop poisoning this thread with your stupidity.

http://file.scirp.org/Html/19566.html

Lord Lucien
I can't decipher all that sciencey nerd mumbo jumbo. What's the synopsis?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Astner

I meant some dude's blog with:

Usually the usage of 'Aryan' instead of 'Indo-European' denotes an agenda. I'm not saying the premise is invalid; I'm simply saying the source should be treated as suspect until validity is conclusively proven because of possible confirmation bias.

Shakyamunison

I've looked at other publications and haven't seen anything about, yet.

Do you have other sources?

Also, telling someone who is skeptical that their opinion is poison and stupid does not reflect well on you or your thread.

Perhaps this "new idea" cannot withstand scrutiny.

Digi

While your link is relevant, it's not stupidity to be skeptical of an unconfirmed source. In fact it's the opposite.

Lek Kuen

Usually the usage of 'Aryan' instead of 'Indo-European' denotes an agenda. I'm not saying the premise is invalid; I'm simply saying the source should be treated as suspect until validity is conclusively proven because of possible confirmation bias.
And it had all these images of the glorious white man.

Robtard
"Russian Geneticist Disprove" There's issue number one and it's just the headliner.

The shot of Raquel Welch in 'One Million Years B.C.' is nice though.

Robtard

Go easy on Astner, he's a Swede and doesn't understand stuff.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Robtard
"Russian Geneticist Disprove" There's issue number one and it's just the headliner.

The shot of Raquel Welch in 'One Million Years B.C.' is nice though.

She was pretty hot back in the day.

Go easy on Astner, he's a Swede and doesn't understand stuff.

He's so white he bleeds milk. This paper reaffirms his superiority complex and makes living with his micropenis and boyish body that much easier.

Badabing
Originally posted by SamZED
Must be uncle Russian again. FTFY 131

SamZED
Originally posted by Badabing
FTFY 131 Shut up or I'll tell my granny on you. miffed

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ub6RodN65kw/T3nx44WeNTI/AAAAAAAAB1s/B-QG5jZ9TnY/s1600/usa+russia+M.jpg

Stealth Moose
In Soviet Russia, you eat zombie.

meep-meep
^
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ub6RodN65kw/T3nx44WeNTI/AAAAAAAAB1s/B-QG5jZ9TnY/s1600/usa+russia+M.jpg
Nah. In Soviet Russia, pussy eat you.

Robtard
No wonder Russian men always have a pathetic and broken look about them.

SamZED
I know my face would be twisted in a permanent mask of horror and despair if this thing was considered a sex symbol by several generations of men around here.

Bentley
Guys, stop arguing and love France.

SamZED
I drink wine when I run out of vodka. Does that count?

Lord Lucien
No, then you love Italy. Are you sipping Champagne while eating stinky cheese? Then you love France.

I hate France.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Bentley
Guys, stop arguing and love France.

http://asset-f.soup.io/asset/0830/5940_ff92.jpeg

SamZED
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
No, then you love Italy. Are you sipping Champagne while eating stinky cheese? Then you love France.

I hate France. France gave us photography so its partially responsible for giving purpose in life to million duckfaced teenage girls all over the world. Only things I like about Italy are pizza, gangster movies and Bada when he's not patronizing me. Also the boot shape is kinda cool.

Robtard
I know my face would be twisted in a permanent mask of horror and despair if this thing was considered a sex symbol by several generations of men around here.
Odd.

But this is where it's at:

https://shannoncurtis.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/slave-leia.jpg

And now the Russian version:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/al13ns/SlaveLeia.jpg

SamZED
You're not fooling anyone, Robtard, we all know it's your pic from the latest comic con.
After Leia though wouldn't be surprised if it's considered hot in the US.

Robtard
Hell no, I look WAYYYYY sexier in my slave Leia outfit.

You really don't think Carrie Fisher looked hot in RoTJ?

SamZED
Lol

In all seriousness she has a nice figure, it's her face.

Stealth Moose
Hell no, I look WAYYYYY sexier in my slave Leia outfit.

You really don't think Carrie Fisher looked hot in RoTJ?

He was too young to appreciate a hot Carrie Fisher. Kind of like a hot Elizabeth Shue, or a hot Kate Capeshaw. We're old dude.

Robtard
He was too young to appreciate a hot Carrie Fisher. Kind of like a hot Elizabeth Shue, or a hot Kate Capeshaw. We're old dude.

thumb up

Bardock42
France gave us photography so its partially responsible for giving purpose in life to million duckfaced teenage girls all over the world. Only things I like about Italy are pizza, gangster movies and Bada when he's not patronizing me. Also the boot shape is kinda cool.
That's like literally everything about Italy...

Robtard
Lol

In all seriousness she has a nice figure, it's her face.

Henceforth, you're gay to me.

Stealth Moose
Henceforth, you're gay for me.

FTFY.

Bentley

Well, at least you aknowledge we have superior fashion.

Stealth Moose
Well, at least you aknowledge we have superior fashion.

And cheese.

SamZED
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's like literally everything about Italy... laughing out loud I didn't know Bada's their official leader.

Henceforth, you're gay to me.
Don't feel bad, you had no one to compare her to back then. And so lusted for that manly chin, large Schwarzenegger jaw and sweet sweet potato nose.

FTFY. Don't side with him, I heard him say that Jar Jar is the best thing that has ever happened to the Star Wars universe.

Astner
This turned from sciency to racist and gay rather quickly.

Bardock42
And now it's turning fantastic!!!!!!

FTQbiNvZqaY

Lord Lucien
This turned from sciency to racist and gay rather quickly. Well that's just the nature of science, girlfriend! Born that way!

Omega Vision
It would be a lot funnier if it was actually in French.

Lord Lucien
They surrendered their own language year ago.

Robtard

And you just happen to show up just as it hit its racially-gay peak. Coincidence? I think not.

Stealth Moose

Said your mom last night. Oh snap! *Peter Stormare*

Don't side with him, I heard him say that Jar Jar is the best thing that has ever happened to the Star Wars universe.

Sorry, only Russian women get a pass. And Jar Jar's dad's attempted suicide is the best thing in the mythos.

Lord Lucien
Attempted suicide after attempted infanticide. It's full of stars.

Wonder Man
Maybe Africa is where we first stood up.

Robtard
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Or got down?

Astner
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Read the article.

Stealth Moose
Read the article.

Look who you were talking to, dude.

Astner
Look who you were talking to, dude.
I was the one who dug up the study, and I would've been more than happy to debate the subject of the thread before you derailed it.

Stealth Moose
I was the one who dug up the study, and I would've been more than happy to debate the subject of the thread before you derailed it.

1. The study you 'dug up' is URL dropped in the blog provided in the OP. You win a cookie for clicking on it and acting like you knew it the whole time.

2. If by 'derailing' the thread you mean being openly skeptical of some dude's blog with a bunch of really weird pictures of white people and tags like 'Aryan' and 'Atlantis'. White people loving Theosophists loved both Aryan titles and Atlantis, so yeah, quite telling right there.

3. Learn some social graces.

Shakyamunison
...2. If by 'derailing' the thread you mean being openly skeptical of some dude's blog with a bunch of really weird pictures of white people and tags like 'Aryan' and 'Atlantis'. White people loving Theosophists loved both Aryan titles and Atlantis, so yeah, quite telling right there.

Only sheepeople are allowed to debate (agree) with Astner.

Don't ask too much of him.

Astner
1. The study you 'dug up' is URL dropped in the blog provided in the OP.
I dug it up for you because you missed it.

2. If by 'derailing' the thread you mean being openly skeptical of some dude's blog with a bunch of really weird pictures of white people and tags like 'Aryan' and 'Atlantis'. White people loving Theosophists loved both Aryan titles and Atlantis, so yeah, quite telling right there.
Read the title of the thread. The thread is not about whether or not a blog poster may or may not promote xenophobic ideologies. it's about a study presenting strong evidence for that Caucasians may not have evolved from Africans, a thesis which is indoctrinated with no scientific basis as far as I'm aware.

I'm sorry for calling you out for being a dumb-ass.

Stealth Moose
I dug it up for you because you missed it.

Initially I checked the reporting website and found it to be suspect. That was enough to consider the sole study an object of confirmation bias.

So a scientific theory is debunked by a single non peer reviewed study from Russia about racial purity?

Do you even science?

FTFY.

Lek Kuen
White people just can't stand the thought of even the tiniest of connections to africa.

NemeBro
It's true, my blood positively boils at the prospect.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
White people just can't stand the thought of even the tiniest of connections to africa.

All white people?

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's true, my blood positively boils at the prospect.

That's the HIV-3.

Astner
Initially I checked the reporting website and found it to be suspect. That was enough to consider the sole study an object of confirmation bias.
And that somehow discredits the study?

So a scientific theory...
"Out of Africa" is a hypothesis, not a theory.

... is debunked by a single non peer reviewed study from Russia about racial purity?
Studies are only peer reviewed if they're about to be published. There are plenty of non-peer reviewed studied that are used and cited by other studies.

FTFY.
I have a Master's Degree and I make your annual salary in week. You're only hurting yourself by calling me stupid.

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
All white people?

Except for the race traitors.

Shakyamunison
Except for the race traitors.

Of course.

Lek Kuen
All white people?

Yup. Astner is the true form of all white people

Shakyamunison
Yup. Astner is the true form of all white people

I hope not.

Omega Vision

I have a Master's Degree and I make your annual salary in week. You're only hurting yourself by calling me stupid.
You tell homeless people that you have a master's degree when they ask you for change, don't you?

"Hey can you spare some--?"
"I have a master's degree. Good day to you."

Just so you know, having a master's in physics doesn't mean you can talk down to people when discussing other fields. Especially when you claim things like whether an article is peer reviewed or not has no bearing on how credible it is.

You should also understand that well-educated and well-paid don't preclude stupidity, or emotional retardation for that matter.

Lek Kuen
Quit school while you have the chance, or else you'll become him!

Lord Lucien
I have a Master's Degree and I make your annual salary in week. You're only hurting yourself by calling me stupid. Your ability to speak other humans with anything other than sheer unjustifiable condescension is completely missing. "Emotionally and socially retarded" describes you perfectly.

Shakyamunison
Your ability to speak other humans with anything other than sheer unjustifiable condescension is completely missing. "Emotionally and socially retarded" describes you perfectly.

His grammar and spelling is worse then mine, and I only have a bachelor's degree.

Lord Lucien
I dropped out of daycare. Yet check out these sweet sentence fragments.

The.

red g jacks
so does anybody give a shit if we're all from africa or not

NemeBro
His grammar and spelling is worse then mine, and I only have a bachelor's degree. To be fair, English is not his first language.

Which doesn't imply that he is neither autistic nor a frail-bodied girlyman. He is both of those things.

Bardock42

I have a Master's Degree and I make your annual salary in a week. You're only hurting yourself by calling me stupid. Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Your ability to speak to other humans with anything other than sheer unjustifiable condescension is completely missing. "Emotionally and socially retarded" describes you perfectly. Originally posted by Shakyamunison
His grammar and spelling is worse than mine, and I only have a bachelor's degree.

y u no spk gud?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by red g jacks

No.

Africa is also the oldest continent on the Earth.

Bardock42

I think racist's don't like the idea so much that we are.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/05/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked.html

Ran into this on facebook. Wanted to know what everyone else's take on this is.

Cause this looks legit.

Stealth Moose
And that somehow discredits the study?

Reading is fundamental. It makes the source suspect. Did you acquire additional sources to back up this sole claim?

If you're going to mince words, "Out of Africa" is the most widely accepted origin of modern humans going by available DNA evidence.

A sole study done by Russians, cited by a possibly Theosophist blog doesn't suddenly turn that on its ear.

So if it's not peer-reviewed, and therefore not given to replication and external review, why should I entertain it as debunking?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/581/109/5f7.jpg

Don't be so quick to quote your unverifiable e-cred, bro. I give more thought to things I flush over you by the end of the day.

Bardock42

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/581/109/5f7.jpg

YES! GORILLA WARFARE! ****ING YES!

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You tell homeless people that you have a master's degree when they ask you for change, don't you?

Found that humorous thumb up

Bentley

He's probably punished by his parents who expected him to have several PhDs by now, you should not play with such a sensible subject OV.

Stealth Moose
YES! GORILLA WARFARE! ****ING YES!

Brothers in arms, BOAST!

He's probably punished by his parents who expected him to have several PhDs by now, you should not play with such a sensible subject OV.

Yeah, I have friends who won't even date below a PhD. Astner needs to step up his game.

Bardock42
I'm a multiple college dropout, who wants to date me?

Time Immemorial
http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.mx/2014/05/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked.html

Site looks like a joke.

SamZED
White people just can't stand the thought of even the tiniest of connections to africa. confused

Astner
Your ability to speak other humans with anything other than sheer unjustifiable condescension is completely missing. "Emotionally and socially retarded" describes you perfectly.
And here we go with the e-psychology again.

dadudemon
Yeah, I have friends who won't even date below a PhD. Astner needs to step up his game.

Based on the rarity of Ph.D. holders from accredited institutions, that's an extremely specific fetish.

Less than 2% of the population ever obtains a Ph.D.

Someone should tell those friends of yours that getting a Ph.D. is not all that great.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/12-reasons-not-to-get-a-phd/

Bardock42
I suppose if you do get a Ph.D. you are much more likely to have friends that also got Ph.D.s though.

dadudemon
I suppose if you do get a Ph.D. you are much more likely to have friends that also got Ph.D.s though.

Maybe. I hear professors treat you like shit in Ph.D. programs.

Lord Lucien
Does that mean you'll never go for one?

dadudemon
Does that mean you'll never go for one?

I'll definitely get one or 2. smile

But mine will be in IT and possibly philosophy. Depends.

Those are generally much gentler than some of the other Ph.D. programs.

Bardock42
I'll just be alright with 5 to 10 doctor honoris causa.

Lek Kuen
confused

Been found out?

Robtard
Sammy Z is Russian, so he just barely qualifies as "white".

Omega Vision
You laugh now, but as part of his "we're not European" propaganda campaign, Putin will soon announce that the proper name for Russian skin color isn't "white" but "diffidently beige"

red g jacks
I think racist's don't like the idea so much that we are. i don't really know much about this stuff but if we're not from africa doesn't that just mean that africans are also originally not from africa

Astner
i don't really know much about this stuff but if we're not from africa doesn't that just mean that africans are also originally not from africa
Bingo.

Bardock42
i don't really know much about this stuff but if we're not from africa doesn't that just mean that africans are also originally not from africa

You make a good, and funny, point. But that's not really how racism works. In most of the world, and to many people the thought of Africa equates to black people. If one is racist against black people, humanity originally being from Africa, can trigger a negative response.

Stealth Moose
It's latent anger over having rhythm bred out of us after the diaspora.

SamZED
Sammy Z is Russian, so he just barely qualifies as "white". Just because I am not a member of your "my little pony" fanclub doesn't mean i'm any less white than you.

Stealth Moose
Your avatar looks a little tan there, comrade.

SamZED
Your avatar looks a little tan there, comrade.
Your looks a little red, comrade. thumb up

Stealth Moose
It is the god's color. The gods favor me.

SamZED
Da!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hylNAD3Q9Uo/TgkPdSn_HEI/AAAAAAAAAXo/TjBEd8InqZw/s1600/stalin3.jpg

Stealth Moose
http://memecrunch.com/meme/EOCR/joseph-stalin-red-leader/image.png

Lord Lucien
I don't mean to Russia, but will you people quit Stalin and get back to the topic at hand?

Stealth Moose
I did Nazi that coming.

Lord Lucien
Don't make Nazi jokes, they're out of Mein Kampfert zone.

Stealth Moose
Don't make Nazi jokes, they're out of Mein Kampfert zone.

What if I told you Nazi puns are the final solution?

Lord Lucien
Well I'd say to get the oven mitts on, 'cause I'm just about done.

SamZED
I don't know what the Holocaust are you two talking about.

What too soon?

Omega Vision
Hey, Sam, have you ever eaten the chocolate made by the new President of Ukraine?

Is it good?

ArtificialGlory
Hey, Sam, have you ever eaten the chocolate made by the new President of Ukraine?

Is it good?

I have. Tastes like democracy.

Lord Lucien
The man's a self-made billionaire. That means he's evil and can't be trusted.

SamZED

Is it good? Probably setting myself up for a joke but there's one with whole nuts that is good.

Stealth Moose
Probably setting myself up for a joke but there's one with whole nuts that is good.

Queer.

SamZED
Oh well.. someone had to.

Robtard
Just because I am not a member of your "my little pony" fanclub doesn't mean i'm any less white than you.

White envy... and so it begins

SamZED
and so it begins What begins? A new episode of "my little pony"? stick out tongue

Stealth Moose
No, it is an omen from Gandalf.

Robtard
What begins? A new episode of "my little pony"? stick out tongue

Now you're not only coming off as being jealous of white people, but jealous of countries that air My Little Pony. Poor Russian sad

SamZED
Now you're not only coming off as being jealous of white people, but jealous of countries that air My Little Pony. Poor Russian sad

I don't get jealous of little white girls, silly. Also as an american you are forbidden from using the word "white", "black" or any other adjective that might suggest you're not blind to things like race, gender and sexuality or they'll make you return your political correctness card.

Robtard
Listen, I'm sorry Russia doesn't air My Little Pony and you probably have to make do with some cheap Soviet knockoff; that's no reason to hate America though.

eg US builds the world's first nuclear powered sub in the late 50's; the Russians copy it with one that has a knack to catch fire and then the "advanced" CO2 fire suppression systems onboard quickly activate to quench the flames while simultaneously poisoning the crew to death. Go Soviets!

Stealth Moose
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/2cdf5165df686b2696eb2a5d9c8d65a9/http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133/gn33101/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-where-cake-eats-you.gif

Shakyamunison
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/2cdf5165df686b2696eb2a5d9c8d65a9/http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133/gn33101/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-where-cake-eats-you.gif

laughing out loud

Bardock42
I used to wonder what freedom could be, until you all shared democracy with me...

SamZED
Listen, I'm sorry Russia doesn't air My Little Pony and you probably have to make do with some cheap Soviet knockoff; that's no reason to hate America though.

eg US builds the world's first nuclear powered sub in the late 50's; the Russians copy it with one that has a knack to catch fire and then the "advanced" CO2 fire suppression systems onboard quickly activate to quench the flames while simultaneously poisoning the crew to death. Go Soviets! Who says I hate America? Home of the brave, land of the free cheescake if you order three. thumb up

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/fat-american.jpg

SamZED
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/2cdf5165df686b2696eb2a5d9c8d65a9/http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133/gn33101/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-where-cake-eats-you.gif laughing

Robtard
Who says I hate America? Home of the brave, land of the free cheescake if you order three. thumb up

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/fat-american.jpg

That's clearly Mexico.

SamZED
Racist.

Shakyamunison
That's clearly Mexico.

Or California.

ArtificialGlory
While you're arguing about the location, the kid's obviously starving. He's pointing to something off-screen, going "Oh, is that a Supersized Triple McShit Burger? Yea, give me one of those. No, actually, give me two. NOW! And a two-liter Diet Coke."

Stealth Moose
Racist.

Russians marching to Spongebob

SamZED
Russians marching to Spongebob laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
I hope it becomes a tradition.

Stealth Moose
Now we know how to defeat the Russian juggernaut; play a song out of time with Spongebob. Watch them fall over each other. ???? Profit.

Omega Vision
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
I hope it becomes a tradition.
Well in China people have been socially programmed to leave a place when Kenny G's 'Going Home' starts playing.

Sort of on the same subject: 0PKiUjRSKI8

Shabazz916
how can we debunk.. all this out of africa when we can't debunk how to solve our own problems... ppl. dnt want to face it.. but everyone came from africa like it or not

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Shabazz916
how can we debunk.. all this out of africa when we can't debunk how to solve our own problems... ppl. dnt want to face it.. but everyone came from africa like it or not I read that in Christopher Walken's voice.

Robtard
Everything sounds better in the Walken voice.

Oneness
f0vlrTVC2tQ

Firefly218
We didnt all come from Africa. 10,000 years ago there was no Africa, it was just a particular land mass on planet earth. Africa is a political territory, officially recognized as a continent. It has only officially been Africa for about 2000 years or so; my history may be wrong.

Robtard
/edgy

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Firefly218
We didnt all come from Africa. 10,000 years ago there was no Africa, it was just a particular land mass on planet earth. Africa is a political territory, officially recognized as a continent. It has only officially been Africa for about 2000 years or so; my history may be wrong. Don't be that kind of douchebag.

Stealth Moose
Don't be that kind of douchebag.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Firefly218
We didnt all come from Africa. 10,000 years ago there was no Africa, it was just a particular land mass on planet earth. Africa is a political territory, officially recognized as a continent. It has only officially been Africa for about 2000 years or so; my history may be wrong.

who actually knows how old the world is ??? how would we know ? dnt tell me some guy put a stick in a rock and dated it just dnt

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Shabazz916
who actually knows how old the world is ??? how would we know ? dnt tell me some guy put a stick in a rock and dated it just dnt Your ignorance is painful.

Shabazz916
Your ignorance is painful.

how is it my ignorance ? there is no way humans can know how old the world is its impossible..........

Lord Lucien
Why do you say it's impossible?

Shabazz916
Why do you say it's impossible?

because we were not here when the earth started...some believe in the big bang.. others believe god made everything.. regardless we cnt know because we were not here

Lord Lucien
Do you know what radiometric dating is?

Shabazz916
Do you know what radiometric dating is?

sure didn't just looked it up it sounds interesting...

but let me pose this to you do you know about being wrong ? and the wrong thing is if the radiometric dating is wrong who will know ?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>