Twilight versus The Immortals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spleen
OK ladies, time for a proper Twilight thread.

Every Vampire/Werewolf/Shape shifter from Twilight versus the Gods and Titans from the Immortals. Fight takes place on the snowy plain from the end of the last Twilight movie.

No morals, bloodlust is on. Who wins?

Lestov16
Why?

DrDeadpool
Gods easily win.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
Why?

He's finally admitted that the Cullens by themselves would lose so he's butthurt

The Spleen
Originally posted by Silent Master
He's finally admitted that the Cullens by themselves would lose so he's butthurt Actually I am pwning the shit outta that thread.

Started this one because it is more interesting.

BTW, vampires rape.

God Cloth Seiya
Vampires get raped.

KingD19
Okay if we're using every vampire, which is a couple hundred. Let's use every God, which going by the end of the movie is thousands filling the entire sky. All of them just as fast as Ares/Zeus, probably nearly as strong, etc...

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Spleen
Actually I am pwning the shit outta that thread.

Started this one because it is more interesting.

BTW, vampires rape. Pussy, lol.

The Spleen
Originally posted by KingD19
Okay if we're using every vampire, which is a couple hundred. Let's use every God, which going by the end of the movie is thousands filling the entire sky. All of them just as fast as Ares/Zeus, probably nearly as strong, etc...

Only the Gods and Titans shown in the final Immortals fight scene. And only the Vampires/Wolves shown in the Breaking Dawn final fight scene. Easier that way.

KingD19
Only the Gods and Titans shown in the final Immortals fight scene. And only the Vampires/Wolves shown in the Breaking Dawn final fight scene. Easier that way.

Sooooo, 5 Gods(Zeus, Athena, Poseidon, Apollo & Heracles), and between 18-20 Titans vs a few dozen vampires? Immortals still win. Far too fast and strong and durable and just better.

Nice try though at switching things up to try and give the fangbangers an advantage.

Time Immemorial
Gods and Titans utterly wreck, this is even worse wreckage than the other thread.

The Spleen
Sooooo, 5 Gods(Zeus, Athena, Poseidon, Apollo & Heracles), and between 18-20 Titans vs a few dozen vampires? Immortals still win. Far too fast and strong and durable and just better.

Nice try though at switching things up to try and give the fangbangers an advantage.

Nah, there were far more titans than that.. Not that it matters because the avatar Vamp will simply open up the Earth and swallow them all. Hell, give the Gods 100 Titans and the vamps still rape.

Let's talk about Jane now. She simply looks at Ares and uses her powers to cause him excruciating pain and Ares is done.

Shall we discuss the other vamp powers?

KingD19
If you look in the cage, they were lined up in rows, 5 to a row, with 4 or 5 rows. Now they might have multiplied after that because the Gods got swamped pretty quick.

And in the time it takes him to jump and punch the ground, he's dead. Even in the fight against the Titans you see just how fast the Gods are.

Same goes for Jane. her head gets separated from her body before she can get a good look at anyone.

I still can't believe how blatantly you're ignoring on screen feats. Like how the Gods could hit people and move so fast that them moving through the air is slow motion, so they have time to kill more people before the first hits the grown.

The Spleen
If you look in the cage, they were lined up in rows, 5 to a row, with 4 or 5 rows. Now they might have multiplied after that because the Gods got swamped pretty quick.

And in the time it takes him to jump and punch the ground, he's dead. Even in the fight against the Titans you see just how fast the Gods are.

Same goes for Jane. her head gets separated from her body before she can get a good look at anyone.

I still can't believe how blatantly you're ignoring on screen feats. Like how the Gods could hit people and move so fast that them moving through the air is slow motion, so they have time to kill more people before the first hits the grown. Wait, first things first, let's get a solid number on the Titans here.

Time Immemorial
Wait, first things first, let's get a solid number on the Titans here.

Quit making new thread when identical threads exist.

The Spleen
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Quit making new thread when identical threads exist. This is not an identical thread. It contains new combatants and places the Gods and Titans on the same team.

Seriously, are you mentally challenged?

Time Immemorial
This is not an identical thread. It contains new combatants and places the Gods and Titans on the same team.

Seriously, are you mentally challenged?

Your mentally retarded to think that adding more Titans and Gods is going to change the outcome of this fight but make it more of a stomp for the Titans and Gods.

Titans/Gods>Vampires.

End of story.

The Spleen
Your mentally retarded to think that adding more Titans and Gods is going to change the outcome of this fight but make it more of a stomp for the Titans and Gods.

Titans/Gods>Vampires.

End of story.

Ahahaha you mad.

Nah, the vampires here have far too many powers. Avatar vamp could potentially solo.

Time Immemorial
Ahahaha you mad.

Nah, the vampires here have far too many powers. Avatar vamp could potentially solo.

Nope, your magic/force/powers/visions worship does you nothing in any thread, you use the same arugment in every thread strawman.

The Spleen
Nope, your magic/force/powers/visions worship does you nothing in any thread, you use the same arugment in every thread strawman. O'rly? And what counter do the Gods have for Jane and the Avatar vamp?

Time Immemorial
O'rly? And what counter do the Gods have for Jane and the Avatar vamp?

You really suck at making threads. Avatar vamp, lmao. Please.

KingD19
Moving too fast for them to react to. And Zeus has shown fire manipulation while Poseidon has water. Also there's the Epirus bow on the Gods side.

The Spleen
You really suck at making threads. Avatar vamp, lmao. Please. Lol you mad now. Avatar vamp>>>>Any of the Gods.

The Spleen
Moving too fast for them to react to. And Zeus has shown fire manipulation while Poseidon has water. Also there's the Epirus bow on the Gods side. Yeah, because the vampires are such slow movers yeah?

Time Immemorial
Lol you mad now. Avatar vamp>>>>Any of the Gods.

Zero screen feats.

Time Immemorial
Yeah, because the vampires are such slow movers yeah?

Super Speed is different then running fast.

The Spleen
Zero screen feats. And there it is, you never saw Twilight: Breaking dawn.

Time Immemorial
And there it is, you never saw Twilight: Breaking dawn.

Lmao, I just watched it, Zero Screen Feats.

God Cloth Seiya
Spleen be mad cause he loses every debate he is in.

The Spleen
Lmao, I just watched it, Zero Screen Feats. Mhm, sure about that? Observe:

iVg2x72rY-c

FF to 5:10. You just got pwned, Champ.

The Spleen
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Spleen be mad cause he loses every debate he is in. Lol O'rly? Because I've literally raped every thread I have posted in as of late.

Don't be mad because I>>>>You.

Time Immemorial
Mhm, sure about that? Observe:

iVg2x72rY-c

FF to 5:10. You just got pwned, Champ.

Zero feats of a Vampire Avatar, not even shown in your clip.

Keep trying

KingD19
Actually the kid who punches open the crevasse can manipulate the elements. So he is pretty much a vampire Avatar.

However, as shown by his speed. He'd probably be dead or missing limbs by the time he hit the ground from that little jump.

Time Immemorial
Actually the kid who punches open the crevasse can manipulate the elements. So he is pretty much a vampire Avatar.

However, as shown by his speed. He'd probably be dead or missing limbs by the time he hit the ground from that little jump.

A Vampire that manipulates elements is called a Vampire Avatar? New to me but fair enough. Needless to say, Gods Manipulate the elements on another level, and him causing and earthquake changes little.

Poseidon Tidal Wave

Zeus and Fire Whip killing another God

Feats to me that equal or rival a earthquake.

Time Immemorial
Considering that whole scene was a dream of the vampires getting their ass kicked, a vision by Alice of them losing.

How does this help the vampires win, it shows them they about to get their ass kicked and then, they get their ass kicked?

Not a single Vampire in that clip is on the level of a God or Titan.

KingD19
A Vampire that manipulates elements is called a Vampire Avatar? New to me but fair enough. Needless to say, Gods Manipulate the elements on another level, and him causing and earthquake changes little.

Poseidon Tidal Wave

Zeus and Fire Whip killing another God

Feats to me that equal or rival a earthquake.

Well he manipulates the four elements of air, water, fire, and earth so he called him the Avatar. He's Egyptian or something though I think.

And I'm not saying it'll help him, or that his manipulation is on par with the Golden Ones. Just pointing out that he technically would be a vampire version of the Avatar. At one point in the film he makes flames on his hand and makes some shapes with a fountain I think.

The Spleen
Zero feats of a Vampire Avatar, not even shown in your clip.

Keep trying Lol, dude, are you serious? Seriously, are you mlike mentally retarded?

OK, try this on for size. They all know what the others can do, right? So Jane knows that the only God that can put down a vamp for good is Zeus, with his ability to manipulate fire. So she uses her powers on him, he goes down like a sack of potatoes, and BOOM, there goes any chance the Gods had.

Avatar vamp opens the earth, swallows them all.

Also, doesn't Zeus need a soruce of fire in order to manipulate? Kinda like the fire benders in The Last Airbender movie? Or can he summon fire out of thin air?

The Spleen
Considering that whole scene was a dream of the vampires getting their ass kicked, a vision by Alice of them losing.

Considering it was vampire against vampire, who else was around to get their asses kicked?

And no, the Cullen side was winning.

Time Immemorial
Lol, dude, are you serious? Seriously, are you mlike mentally retarded?

OK, try this on for size. They all know what the others can do, right? So Jane knows that the only God that can put down a vamp for good is Zeus, with his ability to manipulate fire. So she uses her powers on him, he goes down like a sack of potatoes, and BOOM, there goes any chance the Gods had.

Avatar vamp opens the earth, swallows them all.

Also, doesn't Zeus need a soruce of fire in order to manipulate? Kinda like the fire benders in The Last Airbender movie? Or can he summon fire out of thin air?

Proof that Alice powers work on Gods.

The Spleen
Proof that Alice powers work on Gods. Proof that the God's powers work on Alice.

See how stupid that sounds? I have given you hard core definitive evidence that her powers will work on the Gods, you just don't want to accept it.

God Cloth Seiya
Lol O'rly? Because I've literally been raped every thread I have posted in as of late.

Don't be mad because Everyone>>>>myself.

Confession accepted.

P.S. I don't like Rouge Jedi evil face

The Spleen
Confession accepted.

P.S. I don't like Rouge Jedi evil face Oh, are we playing "change the quote" game now? Is this what you have been reduced to?

Time Immemorial
Oh, are we playing "change the quote" game now? Is this what you have been reduced to?

You change the quotes all the time hypocrite.

The Spleen
You change the quotes all the time hypocrite. Lol sure I do!!!!!!

There's no need to be so hostile, man. We are talking about a stupid vs battle, why so hostile?

Time Immemorial
Lol sure I do!!!!!!

There's no need to be so hostile, man. We are talking about a stupid vs battle, why so hostile?

I hate liars and hypocrites and cheaters, all of which you are.

The Spleen
I hate liars and hypocrites and cheaters, all of which you are. How am I being a hypocrite? How am I cheating? I wasn't aware that we are playing Texas Hold'em here.

Time Immemorial
How am I being a hypocrite? How am I cheating? I wasn't aware that we are playing Texas Hold'em here.

Your a hypocrite in every thread. You accuse people of doing things then you do them yourself, you have been caught lying about screen feats, called out, then back tracked and tried to worm your way out like a rat. You cheat by using screen feats from things that are not in the movies then complain when people do the same thing, cheater and hypocrite. You simply suck at this because you try and lie and say things can happen even when a screen feat or character says "I cannot change the future"

The Spleen
Your a hypocrite in every thread. You accuse people of doing things then you do them yourself, you have been caught lying about screen feats, called out, then back tracked and tried to worm your way out like a rat. You cheat by using screen feats from things that are not in the movies then complain when people do the same thing, cheater and hypocrite. You simply suck at this because you try and lie and say things can happen even when a screen feat or character says "I cannot change the future" Lying about what screen feats? I can back every claim with video evidence. My video evidence>>>>What you think will happen.

You're just mad because at the start of every debate here, your rectum is like this (o), and after I destroy any and all points you have made, your rectum is like this ( O ). All you have is "you suck and nuh uh."

I own you.

Time Immemorial
Lying about what screen feats? I can back every claim with video evidence. My video evidence>>>>What you think will happen.

You're just mad because at the start of every debate here, your rectum is like this (o), and after I destroy any and all points you have made, your rectum is like this ( O ). All you have is "you suck and nuh uh."

I own you.

No you lie about screen feats and have been caught lying over and over and over.

The Spleen
No you lie about screen feats and have been caught lying over and over and over. How can I lie when I post a vid and quote exactly what is shown in said vid? That's not lying, that's reality.

Time Immemorial
How can I lie when I post a vid and quote exactly what is shown in said vid? That's not lying, that's reality.

She said she cannot change the future, what don't you get. Her vision has nothing to do with this fight, was their prep? Were was the time alloted to give her the vision of them dying. Her visons play zero factor in anything as they have showed and said they do not. Do you like a world of magic and force at home trying to see into the future or move chairs with your mind? I'm really questioning your mental state at this point.

Robtard
There's a lot of rage in this thread. Rage 9.

God Cloth Seiya
If the immortals are faster and stronger what chance do the fagpires have?

The Spleen
Mnay, read my posts for epic rapefestivities.

God Cloth Seiya
That isn't helping them.

Time Immemorial
Mnay, read my posts for epic trolling.

We know, we have.

The Spleen
We know, we have. Lol, you're beaten. I own you. You're mine.

Jane's powers>>>>>Ares. He will be reduced to a crying baby.

KingD19
Spleenchi?

Time Immemorial
Lol, you're beaten. I own you. You're mine.

Jane's powers>>>>>Ares. He will be reduced to a crying baby.

Quit copying quan. You have not proven anything since Alice will be a statue to the Gods.

The Spleen
Spleenchi? No, Quan claims to own the MVF. I am claiming to own TE. Big difference.

Jane and Avatar vamp solo, fact. Adding on the other vamps is overkill.

God Cloth Seiya
To bad either Zeus, Ares, or Posiden solo. They are faster, stronger, more durable. Vamps have shitty pre cog and its useless when the only future they see is far into the future. That isn't helping them in the fight.

Time Immemorial
To bad either Zeus, Ares, or Posiden solo. They are faster, stronger, more durable. Vamps have shitty pre cog and its useless when the only future they see is far into the future. That isn't helping them in the fight.

Yea the Gods lead with Super Speed which would turn the Vamps into statues, the vamps are frozen at this point, then get fire whipped and cracked in half by God weapons.

The Spleen
To bad either Zeus, Ares, or Posiden solo. They are faster, stronger, more durable. Vamps have shitty pre cog and its useless when the only future they see is far into the future. That isn't helping them in the fight. So the Gods shrug off any and all vampire powers, yeah? Afraid you'll need to prove that. Stop posting what you want to happen.

God Cloth Seiya
Lol spleen acts like he knows everything.

The Spleen
Lol spleen acts like he knows everything. I know what I can see. What I see in the two movies in question is the following:

1. Vampires are at least as fast as Gods.

2. Vampires are as strong as Gods.

3. Vampires can regen, unlike Gods.

4. Vampires have powers that would end this fight in seconds.

Any more questions?

God Cloth Seiya
You haven't proved it though. Humans have reacted to vampires moving, The most the Edward did was stop a car, Vampires have shitty regain. They have shitty powers compared to the gods like Posiden.

Time Immemorial
I know what I can see. What I see in the two movies in question is the following:

1. Vampires are at least as fast as Gods.

2. Vampires are as strong as Gods.

3. Vampires can regen, unlike Gods.

4. Vampires have powers that would end this fight in seconds.

Any more questions?

1. Wrong, Gods would turn Vamps to Statues

2. Wrong, Gods have superior strength

3. Regen would matter little when their heads and bodies are cut in half

4. Jane's powers didn't even work on Bella and only shown to work on Vampires, now they can work on Gods?

The Spleen
You haven't proved it though. Humans have reacted to vampires moving, The most the Edward did was stop a car, Vampires have shitty regain. They have shitty powers compared to the gods like Posiden.

Wrong. Bella could not track Edward when he fought Felix, she only saw them when they slowed down. Also, once again, recall when Victoria turned Riley Beers?

Wrong, Edward uprooted a huge tree, and he regened from being slammed into marble in seconds.

Wrong. Twivamp powers>>>>>Any and all God powers.

Time Immemorial
Wrong. Bella could not track Edward when he fought Felix, she only saw them when they slowed down. Also, once again, recall when Victoria turned Riley Beers?

Wrong, Edward uprooted a huge tree, and he regened from being slammed into marble in seconds.

Wrong. Twivamp powers>>>>>Any and all God powers.

God power beats weak vampires. They get turned into statues and dismembered and pwned by a higher power.

The Spleen
God power beats weak vampires. They get turned into statues and dismembered and pwned by a higher power.

Observe:

7dV7dTsjeEo

Victoria is movig so fast that Riley never sees her. Still questioning Twivamp speed?

Time Immemorial
Keep dreaming.

God speed> Vampire Speed

h15iu2seVoI

The Spleen
Keep dreaming.

God speed> Vampire Speed

h15iu2seVoI Lol, fail. He can't speed blitz if Jane is mind raping him.

Time Immemorial
Hmm in other threads a mind rape is faster then a speed blitz, but here it is not. Again, caught you lying.

The Spleen
Hmm in other threads a mind rape is faster then a speed blitz, but here it is not. Again, caught you lying.

Mmmm no. Speed of thought>>>>>>Physical speed. Jane can direct her attack faster than the Gods can react.

Fact.

Time Immemorial
Mmmm no. Speed of thought>>>>>>Physical speed. Jane can direct her attack faster than the Gods can react.

Fact.

It didn't even work on Bella, its gonna work on Zeus? Please, Jane dies before she can even think shes dead.

The Spleen
It didn't even work on Bella, its gonna work on Zeus? Please, Jane dies before she can even think shes dead. Lol, sure, why not. You can't even form an intelligent response.

All you have is "nuh uh."

Time Immemorial
Lol, sure, why not. You can't even form an intelligent response.

All you have is "nuh uh."

Did it work on Bella? What proof do you have it works on the Gods?

The Spleen
Did it work on Bella? What proof do you have it works on the Gods? Do you have proof the God's powers work on the Twivamps?

You can't say things like that here, people will think you are an idiot. Fact is, the Gods displayed absolutely zero feats that suggest they can withstand Twivamps powers. If they did, quote them.

Time Immemorial
Do you have proof the God's powers work on the Twivamps?

You can't say things like that here, people will think you are an idiot. Fact is, the Gods displayed absolutely zero feats that suggest they can withstand Twivamps powers. If they did, quote them.

You say the exact same things. So your again a hypocrite.

The Spleen
You say the exact same things. So your again a hypocrite. Lol, I love it. You are so beaten here but you just cannot accept it.

"Liar, hypocrite!!!" is not debating, it's throwing a hissy fit when you don't get your way.

Time Immemorial
Lol, I love it. You are so beaten here but you just cannot accept it.

"Liar, hypocrite!!!" is not debating, it's throwing a hissy fit when you don't get your way.

Prove the Vamps powers work on the Gods when they didn't even work on Bella as mortal.

The Spleen
Prove the Vamps powers work on the Gods when they didn't even work on Bella as mortal. No you!!!!

Time Immemorial
No you!!!!

Burden of proof is on you.

The Spleen
Burden of proof is on you. OK, I'll play your little game.

Ask me, right here, right now, what you want proven. One thing at a time. Ask me now or concede.

You feel that? That's my boot heel crushing your argument/s.

God Cloth Seiya
Prove what he just said.

The Spleen
Prove what he just said. He said "burden of proof is on you." This is where he elaborates, one claim at a time, what does he want proven?

God Cloth Seiya
Prove the Vamps powers work on the Gods when they didn't even work on Bella as mortal.

Spleen, he is saying prove this.

The Spleen
Spleen, he is saying prove this. Are you high? Name when the powers did not work on Bella.

God Cloth Seiya
Are you?

I didn't say anything worked or didn't.

Time Immemorial
Are you high? Name when the powers did not work on Bella.

No vampires powers worked on Bella, watch the movie!!!

KingD19
Edward's powers didn't even work on her when she was human, and because she was psychic as a human, her powers amplified into her "Mental Shield" when she got turned into a vampire.

Time Immemorial
Edward's powers didn't even work on her when she was human, and because she was psychic as a human, her powers amplified into her "Mental Shield" when she got turned into a vampire.

Correct, no powers worked on her, not Edwards, not even Janes when she was human.

The Spleen
Fail, the both of you. Jasper's powers worked on her when she was human.

Next question.

Time Immemorial
Fail, the both of you. Jasper's powers worked on her when she was human.

Next question.

Fail, you said Alice visions could change the future, you lied.

Show me Janes power working on Bella.

The Spleen
Fail, you said Alice visions could change the future, you lied.

Show me Janes power working on Bella.

I said Alice could see the future and change her fighting tactics accordingly. So yeah, in essence, she can change the future.

Jasper's powers worked on Bella, as did Alice's. Jane is more powerful, so her powers would also work on Bella.

Time Immemorial
I said Alice could see the future and change her fighting tactics accordingly. So yeah, in essence, she can change the future.

Jasper's powers worked on Bella, as did Alice's. Jane is more powerful, so her powers would also work on Bella.

No she can't change the future, there is not fighting style to adjust. She cant do anything, and where was their prep in this fight?

Fail Jane tried to use her powers on Bella and it didn't work. Caught you again lying.

Time Immemorial
dp

The Spleen
No she can't change the future, there is not fighting style to adjust. She cant do anything, and where was their prep in this fight? Yes, she can change the future. f you could see the future and you saw yourself being shot, wouldn't you avoid being where you got shot? This is changing the future.

Time Immemorial
Yes, she can change the future. f you could see the future and you saw yourself being shot, wouldn't you avoid being where you got shot? This is changing the future.

She said she could not change the future, quit lying.

The Spleen
Answer me, boy.

Yes, she can change the future. If you could see the future and you saw yourself being shot, wouldn't you avoid being where you got shot? This is changing the future.

Time Immemorial
Answer me, boy.

No your bating into a untrue statement and false claim, she said she cannot change the future, this fight has no prep. She can't do anything about something she cannot change. Your lost in your own lie

Janes powers never worked on Bella and you lied about that one as well.

The Spleen
No your bating into a untrue statement and false claim, she said she cannot change the future, this fight has no prep. She can't do anything about something she cannot change. Your lost in your own lie

Janes powers never worked on Bella and you lied about that one as well.

zdJ8x6lyrfo

Time Immemorial
You lost. You lied. GG.

The Spleen
Nah, I won. Once again, as per usual, I>>>>>>>You. All day, every day. You cannot compete with me, you are but a bug under my boot heel.

Time Immemorial
Nah, I won. Once again, as per usual, I>>>>>>>You. All day, every day. You cannot compete with me, you are but a bug under my boot heel.

Nope, you lied twice. Alice cannot change the future as she said, and Janes powers failed on Alice.

The Spleen
Nope, you lied twice. Alice cannot change the future as she said, and Janes powers failed on Alice. Nah, what I said.

Time Immemorial
Nah, what I said.

So you lied and got caught. Janes powers don't work on Bella. Alice cannot change the future.

You lost.

The Spleen
Nah, what I said.

Time Immemorial

Reported for trolling.

The Spleen
Reported for trolling. How am I trolling? You keep accusing me of lying. despite the fact that I have epic proof to back my claim.

Me: "The sky is blue."

You: "Nuh uh, it's purple."

This is trolling?

Time Immemorial
How am I trolling? You keep accusing me of lying. despite the fact that I have epic proof to back my claim.

Me: "The sky is blue."

You: "Nuh uh, it's purple."

This is trolling?

You are lying flat out. Alice said she could not change the future, you think she can.

You said Janes powers worked on Bella when they did not.

The Spleen
You are lying flat out. Alice said she could not change the future, you think she can.

You said Janes powers worked on Bella when they did not. Lol, you have been reduced to "nuh uh, you're a liar!!!"

You are horribly beaten, man. You are not worthy of my time.

Time Immemorial
Lol, you have been reduced to "nuh uh, you're a liar!!!"

You blatantly ignoring screen feats, Proof Janes powers worked on Bella?

She tried so hard when Bella was brought before the council. Jane failed.

NemeBro
So how do the vampires counter the raw power the Immortals are packing again?

KingD19
And speed.

Time Immemorial
Lol, you have been reduced to "nuh uh, you're a liar!!!"

You lost when you started lying about non existing screen feats and failed to produce what you claimed.

You cannot produce screen feats of Janes powers working on Bella.

You cannot produce her causing her any physical pain as a human or a vampire.

Vampires powers didn't work on humans, they worked on other vampires and wolves.

Gods>Vampires powers useless.

The Spleen
You blatantly ignoring screen feats, Proof Janes powers worked on Bella?

She tried so hard when Bella was brought before the council. Jane failed. Proof? It was right there in Twilight. He started to and she felt it, and told him to stop.

OK, Bella was an anomaly. No way you can prove the Gods share that same trait.

Time Immemorial
Proof? It was right there in Twilight. He started to and she felt it, and told him to stop.

Nope Janes powers never worked on Bella.

Gods>Humans.

The Spleen
Nope Janes powers never worked on Bella.

Gods>Humans. You miss the part where I said Bella is an anomaly? Remember how freaked out Edward was when they first met? She was like a freak to him.

Again, the Gods do not share this anomaly. If they do, feel free to quote the scene that proves this.

Time Immemorial
You miss the part where I said Bella is an anomaly? Remember how freaked out Edward was when they first met? She was like a freak to him.

Again, the Gods do not share this anomaly. If they do, feel free to quote the scene that proves this.

Prove that Janes powers can work on a God.

God>Human anomaly

The Spleen
Prove that Janes powers can work on a God.

God>Human anomaly

laughing Man, I own you. "Prove that Jane's powers work on a God." Translation: "Nuh uh, nuh uh!!!"

You lose again.

Time Immemorial
laughing Man, I own you. "Prove that Jane's powers work on a God." Translation: "Nuh uh, nuh uh!!!"

You lose again.

You want me to prove what you demand, but you can't prove your argument either, so you lose.

Gods>humans.

Time Immemorial
You miss the part where I said Bella is an anomaly? Remember how freaked out Edward was when they first met? She was like a freak to him.

Translation: "Nuh uh, nuh uh!!!"

The Spleen
You want me to prove what you demand, but you can't prove your argument either, so you lose.

Gods>humans.

OK I'll play. I say Jane's powers work on the Gods, yeah? Well, now we discuss when in the Immortals the Gods resisted such an attack.

They didn't.

There's your proof, Champ.

Time Immemorial
OK I'll play. I say Jane's powers work on the Gods, yeah? Well, now we discuss when in the Immortals the Gods resisted such an attack.

They didn't.

There's your proof, Champ.

So a Nuh Uh, You're wrong argument as usual.

Gods Mind>Human Mind

The Spleen
So a Nuh Uh, You're wrong argument as usual.

Gods Mind>Human Mind I cannot make heads or tails of your post. You have the worst grammar I have ever seen.

Time Immemorial
I cannot make heads or tails of your post. You have the worst grammar I have ever seen.

I learned from you're "Nuh uh, nuh uh!!!"

The Spleen
I learned from you're "Nuh uh, nuh uh!!!"

Again, grammar check. "You're" is not correct here, it would be
"your", possessive.

Time Immemorial
Again, grammar check. "You're" is not correct here, it would be
"your", possessive.

Wow you got me, I wonder if you get paid to teach anything?

The Spleen
Wow you got me, I wonder if you get paid to teach anything? Because I speak with correct grammar? Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time Immemorial

Caught you lying.

The Spleen
Caught you lying. Mhm, and you do know I was talking about all vampire powers, yes?

Time Immemorial
Don't spin it, you lied..

Proof? It was right there in Twilight. He started to and she felt it, and told him to stop.

You change your story soon as you get caught in a lie.

The Spleen
Mhm, and you do know I was talking about all vampire powers, yes?

Time Immemorial
Don't spin it, you lied..

You change your story soon as you get caught in a lie.

The Spleen
Lol K. Name every instance when a Twivamp's powers did not work on Bella.

Time Immemorial
Lol K. Name every instance when a Twivamp's powers did not work on Bella.

I already did.

The Spleen
I already did. You quoted Jane.

Time Immemorial
You quoted Jane.

Janes powers never worked on Bella. Not even once, and you already said they did, you lied, then shifted and retracted then changed your statement to "anomaly"

The Spleen
Janes powers never worked on Bella. Not even once, and you already said they did, you lied, then shifted and retracted then changed your statement to "anomaly" Uh, that's pretty much it, Jane's/Edward's powers do not work on Bella because she is an anomaly. You do know what an anomaly is, don't you?

Time Immemorial
Uh, that's pretty much it, Jane's/Edward's powers do not work on Bella because she is an anomaly. You do know what an anomaly is, don't you?

Nope, before you said they did work on her.

The Spleen
Nope, before you said they did work on her. I said Jasper's worked on her. wink

The Spleen
And Alice.

Time Immemorial
I said Jasper's worked on her. wink

Jane has the power to kill..

Jane is the most powerful of them.

Jane>Jasper>Alice.

The Spleen
Jane has the power to kill..

Jane is the most powerful of them.

Jane>Jasper>Alice. She most certainly is not the most powerful. Aro is.

Time Immemorial
She most certainly is not the most powerful. Aro is.

Mind powers silly.

The Spleen
Mind powers silly. Inorite?

Time Immemorial
You're whole argument was Janes powers working on the Gods..they didn't even work on a human.

You then lied about them saying then did.

You lost.

The Spleen
You're whole argument was Janes powers working on the Gods..they didn't even work on a human.

You then lied about them saying then did.

You lost. Anomaly. Look it up. Bella is an anomaly. The Gods are not.

Bella, anomaly.

Gods, not.

Time Immemorial
Anomaly. Look it up. Bella is an anomaly. The Gods are not.

Bella, anomaly.

Gods, not.

Gods are an anomaly, they are Gods.

Gods>any human

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>