The maul brothers VS Mentally Unstable ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Anakin during operation knightfall VS The maul bros.

carthage
50/50

Going to go with Anakin though

DARTH POWER
Brothers.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by carthage
50/50

Going to go with Anakin though If Anakin was able to kill Cin drallig and Sera Kotta

Emperordmb
I'm not sure knightfall Anakin counts as mentally unstable.

WildBantha88
Anakin dies from a brain aneurism

DARTH POWER
He was still stalemating Kenobi (lost in the end) for several minutes. Really don't see him being in a league to take down both Brothers combined.

Not even sure if he would win against Maul alone in that state.

NTJack0
Anakin would have a hard time against anyone around that general level in that state.

Anakin was definitely off his A game.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by NTJack0
Anakin would have a hard time against anyone around that general level in that state.

Anakin was definitely off his A game. yet was able to kill hundreds of masters and knights at the temple.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
hundreds lol.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by PTforthewin
yet was able to kill hundreds of masters and knights at the temple. lolwut?

Galan007
Brothers.

Eminence
I think Anakin prior to the slaughter of the Separatists is doing just fine. I vaguely recall his fears creeping back while he's brooding on Mustafar, corresponding to that scene in the film where he's crying.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Eminence
I think Anakin prior to the slaughter of the Separatists is doing just fine. I vaguely recall his fears creeping back while he's brooding on Mustafar, corresponding to that scene in the film where he's crying.
agreed

carthage
Anakin performed amazing tk feats TCW, if he's unchained hes easily capable of ragdolling either of them. A young Vader is also more formidable and can easily take one of them one v one, the only real advantage they have is in the area of sabers. And even then he can still possibly win.

This one is tough to call

DARTH POWER
Anakin performed amazing tk feats TCW, if he's unchained hes easily capable of ragdolling either of them.

What are you talking about?

The brothers have the greater TK feats in TCW. And it's actually Opress who has ragdolled Anakin around.

carthage
**** I meant EU comics Anakin.

NTJack0
yet was able to kill hundreds of masters and knights at the temple. Him and his legion, you mean.

DARTH POWER
**** I meant EU comics Anakin.

Well they are not canon I'm afraid.

Stealth Moose
Savage gives Anakin a cooldown hug. Fight's over.

Lord Stark
yet was able to kill hundreds of masters and knights at the temple.

There were at best 200 Jedi in the temple, the only thing that there were hundreds of were younglings.

The Ellimist
up

Azronger
Knightfall Vader stomps. Mustafar Vader loses.

TenebrousWay
Mustafar Vader still wins.

cs_zoltan
Maul is always mentally unstable.

UCanShootMyNova
Zabrak brothers.

relentless1
its hinted at many times that had Anakin survived Mustafa unscathed that he'd be a good fight for the Emperor. Based on that idea alone id say he could beat the brothers with difficulty.

You can't really take his fight against Obi Wan as a low showing, he was conflicted fighting his old Master, Obi Wan knew intimately how Anakin fought and Soresu was a perfect matchup against Anakins fighting style... Even with all that against him Anakin had Obi Wan on the ropes until he stupidly tried to jump over him and got mutilated.

carthage
Anakin wins

Maul gets stomped as soon as they clash sabers, and then Savage dies

Petrus
If it's Mustafar Anakin, the Bros. If it's Knightfall, probably Anakin.

quanchi112
Maul solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.