September (Fringe) vs Eddie Morra (limitless)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
September from TV series Fringe goes against Eddie Morra in a who is smarter game in 4 matches!!

1. Chess

2. Robbing a bank

3. A political war over becoming the president of US

4. Eddie becomes General of Russian army and September becomes general of China's army and then the two countries fight.

So who wins ?

Lestov16
you should have used Milo Stanfield.

Anyways, this is a toughie. both have the power to calculate quantum variables to predict future outcomes and adjust those outcomes to their whim. That being stated, IIRC when Peter had the Observer's powers he was outright mentally recreating entire events and locations. I might give him the edge, although I really don't want to say he wins for certain, because Eddie is a beast himself.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Lestov16
you should have used Milo Stanfield.

Anyways, this is a toughie. both have the power to calculate quantum variables to predict future outcomes and adjust those outcomes to their whim. That being stated, IIRC when Peter had the Observer's powers he was outright mentally recreating entire events and locations. I might give him the edge, although I really don't want to say he wins for certain, because Eddie is a beast himself.
I wanted to use him but he was just in one episode and we only saw one aspect of his intelligence but September and Eddie has done other things except predicting and creating future smile

Lestov16
That is true. I did love Milo though.

Anyways, as I said, the Observers seemed to have a more extensive intelligence than Eddie, but i don't want to say this for certain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.