Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter vs the US Military

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Every being and fauna from the LotR, GoT, and HP universes must battle the entire US Armed Forces. The US get every weapon they have sans nukes. They have all of Florida as their battlefield
No Time-travelling or Felix Felicis
Bloodlusted; no PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

Epicurus
Murica wins.

Tattoos N Scars
Don't know how those forces could overcome non tactical nukes, daisy cutters,
getting carpet bombed, etc..

Epicurus
^Magic.

Tattoos N Scars
Don't see magic working here

KingD19
MOAB's. MOAB's everywhere. AC-130 runs, mortars. So many dead fantasy folk. Voldemort gets sniped right where his nose used to be.

Silent Master
Most wizards are idiots, just look at how all the evil Wizards marched on Hogwarts.

KingD19
The only problem I see the US having is the Deadmen of Dunharrow.

Tattoos N Scars
Saruman's forces were defeated by an army with primitive weapons. Sauron himself was defeated ages earlier by an army with primitive weapons. With all the battlefield confusion, Potter wizards can be sniped while dealing with incoming mortar or missiles.

I guess Army Chaplains can deal with the undead via exorcisms lol

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Every being and fauna from the LotR, GoT, and HP universes must battle the entire US Armed Forces. The US get every weapon they have sans nukes. They have all of Florida as their battlefield
No Time-travelling or Felix Felicis
Bloodlusted; no PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

LoTR Ghost > the rest

Probably should have given America the Ghost Busters. But since you hate America, you didn't.

Why do you hate America?

Lord Lucien
Ghosts and magic win.

Nephthys
The ghosts solo. But even if they don't, Harry Potter wizards could just Imperio the President or the top generals of the military and get them to surrender or lose somehow.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nephthys
The ghosts solo. But even if they don't, Harry Potter wizards could just Imperio the President or the top generals of the military and get them to surrender or lose somehow.

You're forgetting that HP wizards are retards, they wouldn't even know how to start trying to track down the President or top generals during a time of war.

Nephthys
They can read minds, give them 10 minutes tops.

Silent Master
They can read minds, give them 10 minutes tops.

Very few of them can actually do it and those that can wouldn't know whose mind to read in order to get the information.

StealthRanger
What the **** is Game of Thrones doing here? Go home, you're drunk

Ghost Army probably solos barring nuking everything

HP wizards don't really matter much since they have shit DC and durability, meaning they can be bombarded or just shot really

FrothByte
Fantasy army lacks mass-destructive capabilities and lacks defense against carpet bombing. They all get destroyed other than the ghost army. But then once Aragorn is killed the ghost army will probably just return to their mountain hide-out.

NemeBro
Harry Potter wizards can teleport. As a fairly basic skill.

By the time any carpet bombing is done the wizarding army is gone.

Fantasy settings win hard.

Silent Master
Not if the bombing is done while the wizards are sleeping.

Kazenji
The fantasy army also has to watch out for sink holes.

DrDeadpool
Magical creatures in Lord of the rings will be a problem especially ghosts , i don't think army has anything to handle the ghosts BUT there is a lot of things going on in Darpa and i guess US army has other weapons except fire power maybe some kind of weapon with Plasma tech (my own field at University) which can be REALLY powerful if it comes to war !!! but since I'm not sure i say magical creatures win.

KingD19
Aragron getting killed early on would solve the Deadmen problem as someone said.

Nephthys
So they'll probably hole him up in Grimmauld Place to keep him 100% safe or stuff him under the Invisibility cloak.

KingD19
Or try, and he'll force his way to the front line. The armies of Men had no problem letting him fight on the front lines in the final battle.

Nephthys
To keep the Eye of Sauron fixed on him. He was using himself as bait.

Silent Master
So they'll probably hole him up in Grimmauld Place to keep him 100% safe or stuff him under the Invisibility cloak.

None of the wizards are that smart.

Tattoos N Scars
To keep the Eye of Sauron fixed on him. He was using himself as bait.

With military intelligence, Eye of Sauron tower would probably be a critical fitst target in an air strike.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Silent Master
None of the wizards are that smart.

They took Harry to Grimmauld Place to keep him safe from attack.

Silent Master
They took Harry to Grimmauld Place to keep him safe from attack.

That was more so Dumblemoron could keep an eye on his pawn, if it was really for safety they never would have let him spend so much time at his aunt's house and Hogwarts and the Burrow and Diagon alley and Hogsmeade etc etc etc?

DrDeadpool
Us army will find him in a very short time , there are FAR smarter people in Pentagon than in lord of the rings!!

And also a silicon bomb is enough for Harry Potter universe.

NemeBro
None of the wizards are that smart. The Game of Thrones characters are though.

Did you think they were here for show?

NemeBro
Not if the bombing is done while the wizards are sleeping. Are you so stupid that you think the entire fantasy army is going to take a nap at the same time? There are these things called look-outs, and even while some forces are sleeping, you all forget that some of the fantasy side's forces don't actually need to sleep.

The ghost army in Lord of the Rings. The dementors in Harry Potter. To just name a few.

It also ignores that Sauron's incorporeal spirit is powerful enough to clear out entire United States Army bases in a matter of minutes, and since it's a spirit, nothing can be done to stop him.

Fantasy side stomps hard.

Silent Master
By the time a look out notices that a bomb is falling, it will be too late to try and wake everyone up.

NemeBro
"Notices" lol.

Why would they need to notice it when they could have spies among the enemy camps who would immediately send word whenever a carpet bombing was to take place. Or cool guys like Voldemort could literally be inside the minds of the military leaders while incorporeal and invisible.

The "look-outs" (Bad phrasing on my part) wake the other forces and everyone apparates away.

Silent Master
Nobody in the fantasy team even knows who the leaders of the Army are or where they are located. so even if they tried to send spies in, they wouldn't know where to send them or who to spy on.

Tattoos N Scars
Would the ring wraiths be as problematic as the ghosts?

NemeBro
Nobody in the fantasy team even knows who the leaders of the Army are or where they are located. so even if they tried to send spies in, they wouldn't know where to send them or who to spy on. If that's the case, why do you assume the army leaders know where the fantasy team is located?

The muggle world is blissfully unaware of the fact that a notable chunk of the world population has ****ing magic powers and that there are cool as **** magic creatures running around.

Silent Master
Given we are talking about rather large groups of people, I'm assuming both sides know the general location of the other...but that is a lot different from knowing the exact location of specific high ranking officers. I mean the military has well over a million people.

maxivitopowe
Just send the Dementors, ghost (you send LotR ghosts first to show that whilst you can't do anything to them they can still harm you, then you send HP ghost to scare them ), white Walkers and goblins for the shock and awe

Dragons, giants, Naz'ghul, Ents, Acromantula's and all the rest of the large creatures throw in a couple of Balrog's and a Maiar (sp?)

Next go the Orcs with their siege weaponry and then the humans, dwarves and elves

The wizards shall take the boats and air launching fiendfyre

quanchi112
Voldemort's forces stomp.

playa1258
Before or after he gets carpet bombed?

Tattoos N Scars
This is no different than sending our modern army into the past to take out ancient greeks, romans, or medieval armies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
This is no different than sending our modern army into the past to take put ancient greeks, romans, or medieval armies. Except ya know magic, ghost armies, teleportation, possession, shape shifting abilities, one shot kill spells, flight but yeah just like ancient armies. Exactly my good man.

laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Except ya know magic, ghost armies, teleportation, possession, shape shifting abilities, one shot kill spells, flight but yeah just like ancient armies. Exactly my good man.

laughing out loud
How's the ghost army gonna come into play when viggo mortensen is sniped at the start of battle?

Who knows what we've cooked up at area 51 with alien technology perhaps?
U.S. for the easy win.

Silent Master
Putting Tommy boy in charge is a retarded idea, just look at how stupid his plan for attacking Hogwarts was....the moron lined up his army outside the castle and then gave them enough time to raise a massive shield.

WildBantha88
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start, Select .. Aragorn breaks the game and stomps with his ghost army

quanchi112
How's the ghost army gonna come into play when viggo mortensen is sniped at the start of battle?

Who knows what we've cooked up at area 51 with alien technology perhaps?
U.S. for the easy win. You acted like these fictional forces mimic historical armies armed with swords and arrows. Horrendous statement.

They put Aragorn in a protective shield aka ala Hogwarts. They can teleport him away and shapeshift as well.

Again don't say silly things like these armies are comparable to real medieval armies making it all too apparent you don't have a shred of common sense or knowledge at all making you equipped to debate this topic.

Tattoos N Scars
You make assumptions Hogwarts would protect Aragorn before he gets sniped
by a Ranger or SEAL. You don't even know what strategy an unorganized Army,like this fantasy army, would take. I know 100% that the U.S. Army is far more organized and better equipped to gain crucial intel and plan battle strategy than some idiotic fantasy army just thrown together for the hell of it. Your opinions in this battle sound like a moron who has never served his country and has no idea of military strategy.

quanchi112
You make assumptions Hogwarts would protect Aragorn before he gets sniped
by a Ranger or SEAL. You don't even know what strategy an unorganized Army,like this fantasy army, would take. I know 100% that the U.S. Army is far more organized and better equipped to gain crucial intel and plan battle strategy than some idiotic fantasy army just thrown together for the hell of it. Your opinions in this battle sound like a moron who has never served his country and has no idea of military strategy. You said it is the same thing as a medieval army which means you believed ghost armies, death spells, magic, etc. All existed in this reality. Give proof as to substantiate your claims. You have me intrigued.

Ps. Are you talking to ghosts at the moment ? Is Aragorn present ?

Tattoos N Scars
You said it is the same thing as a medieval army which means you believed ghost armies, death spells, magic, etc. All existed in this reality. Give proof as to substantiate your claims. You have me intrigued.

Ps. Are you talking to ghosts at the moment ? Is Aragorn present ?

I don't know. You should answer that question about yourself first. You act like Voldemort, Thanos, Void, etc..are all real. Despite evidence, you still refuse to admit any of those guys lose, unless your other favorites happen to fight Thanos, no one beats Thanos, right?

Tell me, does your mother read you Thanos comics at night, just before milk and cookies? When you get hard thinking about Robtard"s package, do you use the Thanos lube? Or does mommy take care of that too?

As for your question, i don't have proof they live in mainstream reality. Do you have proof they don't? I thought not. If they did, and they started shit, our fighting men and women will be there to kick it in the ass, son..

Noodles71
I don't know. You should answer that question about yourself first. You act like Voldemort, Thanos, Void, etc..are all real. Despite evidence, you still refuse to admit any of those guys lose, unless your other favorites happen to fight Thanos, no one beats Thanos, right?

Tell me, does your mother read you Thanos comics at night, just before milk and cookies? When you get hard thinking about Robtard"s package, do you use the Thanos lube? Or does mommy take care of that too?

As for your question, i don't have proof they live in mainstream reality. Do you have proof they don't? I thought not. If they did, and they started shit, our fighting men and women will be there to kick it in the ass, son..

Wow.

quanchi112

As for your question, i don't have proof they live in mainstream reality. Do you have proof they don't? I thought not. If they did, and they started shit, our fighting men and women will be there to kick it in the ass, son.. Quit retreating from your initial claim that these movies are just like ancient medieval armies.

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
Florida wins

maxivitopowe
Voldemort's forces stomp.
A) you're wrong

B)TnS is forgetting that there are military genii from the ASOIF universe

quanchi112
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
A) you're wrong

B)TnS is forgetting that there are military genii from the ASOIF universe I am quite right. Imperio, mind screwing, shape shifting, etc. This will be easy due to their abilities as well as the ghost army at their disposal.

maxivitopowe
Yeah except for the fact that most wizards are retards
Sure the Death Eaters have "cunning"but they are not smart

quanchi112
Yeah except for the fact that most wizards are retards
Sure the Death Eaters have "cunning"but they are not smart What makes you think they are mentally challenged ? Give some examples.

maxivitopowe
Having a sign on your arm that signifies that you are evil

quanchi112
Having a sign on your arm that signifies that you are evil And this means what exactly ? The death eaters sacked the ministry so despite you thinking this is retarded it didn't alter the outcome of the Deatheaters coming into power.

God Cloth Seiya
Florida wins

Tattoos N Scars
A) you're wrong

B)TnS is forgetting that there are military genii from the ASOIF universe

None on the level of modern day commanders, in general anyway.

I don't see that fantasy army working in unison. Voldemort and Sauron will not get along and one will betray the other. There is no guarantee Aragorn would be able to raise a ghost army. Intelligence would've picked up on advantages like that.

In any event, the Army would recruit Sam and Dean Winchester to find the ghost bones and burn them all, that takes care of that. I'm talking to you, Quan.

quanchi112
None on the level of modern day commanders, in general anyway.

I don't see that fantasy army working in unison. Voldemort and Sauron will not get along and one will betray the other. There is no guarantee Aragorn would be able to raise a ghost army. Intelligence would've picked up on advantages like that.

In any event, the Army would recruit Sam and Dean Winchester to find the ghost bones and burn them all, that takes care of that. I'm talking to you, Quan. Sam and Dean are easily dealt with. Hell, they can be mindcontrolled. Hysterical response as always from you, not to be taken seriously guy.

Tattoos N Scars
Sam and Dean are easily dealt with. Hell, they can be mindcontrolled. Hysterical response as always from you, not to be taken seriously guy.

Winchesters have dealt with much tougher enemies than Voldemort or Sauron. You still ignore the fact that the fantasy army will not work well together.

maxivitopowe
that s literally because everyone was too chickenshit to go against 51 people

DrDeadpool
US military definitely has some Tech that we don't know about and I've heard some odd stories about area 51 that if any of them are true I must say US military stomps!

quanchi112
Winchesters have dealt with much tougher enemies than Voldemort or Sauron. You still ignore the fact that the fantasy army will not work well together. The purpose of the thread isn't to fight amongst each other it is to work together. Bullshit. They are weak humans from a weak universe. VoldeVerse stomps.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
US military definitely has some Tech that we don't know about and I've heard some odd stories about area 51 that if any of them are true I must say US military stomps!

It helps that most of the wizards are retarded.

Tattoos N Scars
The purpose of the thread isn't to fight amongst each other it is to work together. Bullshit. They are weak humans from a weak universe. VoldeVerse stomps.

Voldeverse is gay and sucks dick. Castiel would bitchslap Voldy so hard and shove him up Sauron's ass. Sorry if this visualizes your late nate fantasies.

quanchi112
Voldeverse is gay and sucks dick. Castiel would bitchslap Voldy so hard and shove him up Sauron's ass. Sorry if this visualizes your late nate fantasies. Castiel is a known sissy from his verse unlike Voldemort in which they won't even openly speak his name out of fear. Facts, bro.

Tattoos N Scars
Castiel is a known sissy from his verse unlike Voldemort in which they won't even openly speak his name out of fear. Facts, bro.

Yeah, facts in weak Harry Potter universe. Voldelocks would shit his panties if he found himself in the Supernatural universe. Facts, bro.

Noodles71
Voldeverse is gay and sucks dick. Castiel would bitchslap Voldy so hard and shove him up Sauron's ass. Sorry if this visualizes your late nate fantasies.

Wow

quanchi112
Yeah, facts in weak Harry Potter universe. Voldelocks would shit his panties if he found himself in the Supernatural universe. Facts, bro. No, its a verse where all ya need is to draw some diagrams and have salt handy. VoldeVerse stomps.

Supernatural is a rather poor show with the same repetitive storylines along with a poor mans budget so it is right up your primitive alley.

maxivitopowe
I thought this was real earth military?

Lestov16
It is

Kazenji
Someone from the fantasy army causes a sinkhole underneath the ground base Military.

God Cloth Seiya
TBH Supernatural is better than Harry Potter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
TBH Supernatural is better than Harry Potter. Not even close. Potter makes a lot more money which objectively proves it isn't close.

God Cloth Seiya
LOL no.

quanchi112
LOL no. A lot more money than the trashy, repetitive show known as Supernatural.

Tattoos N Scars
No, its a verse where all ya need is to draw some diagrams and have salt handy. VoldeVerse stomps.

Supernatural is a rather poor show with the same repetitive storylines along with a poor mans budget so it is right up your primitive alley.

Harry Potter aims at youger demograhic than Supernatural, probably why you like it better. You love being crowded in theatres with the grade school kiddies, you pervert!!!

quanchi112
Harry Potter aims at youger demograhic than Supernatural, probably why you like it better. You love being crowded in theatres with the grade school kiddies, you pervert!!! If it just aimed at kids then it wouldn't make anywhere near the money it did. Quit mentioning young children you freak. You disgust me.

God Cloth Seiya
LOL no.

This is harry potter

Oh no its the dark lord, I must stop him but 1st let me do 200 different things that have nothing to do with defeating the dark lord.

Supernatural isn't repetitive and can you prove they make more money?

quanchi112
LOL no.

This is harry potter

Oh no its the dark lord, I must stop him but 1st let me do 200 different things that have nothing to do with defeating the dark lord.

Supernatural isn't repetitive and can you prove they make more money? Yes, but what is the point. I'd rather you think supernatural is a more lucrative franchise. Its hysterical.

There was one big journey not the same old jazz with everyone being resurrected and possessed a million times over.

God Cloth Seiya
Yes, but what is the point. I'd rather you think supernatural is a more lucrative franchise. Its hysterical.

There was one big journey not the same old jazz with everyone being resurrected and possessed a million times over. So you admit I'm right? Good Quan.

You dodged my challenge of proving HP made more money.

quanchi112
So you admit I'm right? Good Quan.

You dodged my challenge of proving HP made more money. I said you were wrong and am mocking your intelligence. You don't comprehend simple sentences.

I'd rather you stew in your own ignorance.

God Cloth Seiya
You admitted I was right and still haven't proved your claim. Just keep on trolling Quan.

Tattoos N Scars
If it just aimed at kids then it wouldn't make anywhere near the money it did. Quit mentioning young children you freak. You disgust me.

Parents sitting in with their kids dumbass!!! Tell me, do you dress like Voldemort amd go around to all the kiddies, wanting them to see your extra special and secret magic trick.

Keep your magic wand in your pants, you sick freak.

quanchi112
Parents sitting in with their kids dumbass!!! Tell me, do you dress like Voldemort amd go around to all the kiddies, wanting them to see your extra special and secret magic trick.

Keep your magic wand in your pants, you sick freak. I can't believe you talked about children in this manner. You seriously appall me. You should be locked up.

Tattoos N Scars
I can't believe you talked about children in this manner. You seriously appall me. You should be locked up.

You should be, that's why you looooove some Harry Potter. You're not foolin me Quan, I have you pegged and smell your stink a mile away.

God Cloth Seiya
And now he ignores my comments because he's scared of me. Quan chi just keep trolling like you always do.

Tattoos N Scars
He uses the same user name on virtually all comic/fantasy related discussion boards. He trolls those forums too. Trolling discussion boards is literally a full time job for him.

quanchi112
You admitted I was right and still haven't proved your claim. Just keep on trolling Quan. Seek an English tutor then once you'd got it down I expect an apology for this outrage.

quanchi112
You should be, that's why you looooove some Harry Potter. You're not foolin me Quan, I have you pegged and smell your stink a mile away. You are the one who brings up small kids. No wonder you barely show up here you perv.

quanchi112
He uses the same user name on virtually all comic/fantasy related discussion boards. He trolls those forums too. Trolling discussion boards is literally a full time job for him. Says the loser with the cowboy hat on. Just hush up, hillbilly.

God Cloth Seiya
Seek an English tutor then once you'd got it down I expect an apology for this outrage. Ah, you obeyed me when I said keep trolling, you are now my b*tch seeing how you just obeyed me.

quanchi112
Ah, you obeyed me when I said keep trolling, you are now my b*tch seeing how you just obeyed me. I didn't realize I hadn't responded to your jibberish. I just did and you just conceded. Sweet justice.

God Cloth Seiya
You conceded to being my slave.

quanchi112
You conceded to being my slave. You are a slave and thereby cannot ever be someone's master.

God Cloth Seiya
Copying me as usual, you can never make up your own jokes so you steal them from people. You are so uncreative

quanchi112
Copying me as usual, you can never make up your own jokes so you steal them from people. You are so uncreative The truth isn't a joke or do I find your lifestyle choices to be funny.

God Cloth Seiya
I like my choices in life, its the reason why i'll be going to college. Tell me how has your parent's basement been?

quanchi112
I like my choices in life, its the reason why i'll be going to college. Tell me how has your parent's basement been? Save yourself the time and energy. You won't be successful.

God Cloth Seiya
Listen Quan, I have to leave for a little bit so you behave yourself (I mean keep trolling). Your master will be back in a little bit and if you were good i'll buy you a treat.

Also I'm becoming a doctor

Tattoos N Scars
You are the one who brings up small kids. No wonder you barely show up here you perv.

I spend most of my time doing man things, Quan. Do you know what I'm referring to? Of course not!!. I work for a living, on break right now actually. I take care of a family, pay bills, make love to a beautiful woman every chance I have. When I'm not working, I'm working in my yard, workin' on cars and pickups, goin' fishin', or just sittin' down to a homemade dinner watchin' UFC and football, when in season. Every now and then, I visit this board to see what's new. Every time I do, your ugly ass is still hangin' around trolling. Yet lately, you're braver with your insults and you don't fear being banned as much.

Quan, I'm beggin' ya man...get a life? Go find some pussy. I promise, gettin' laidis worth all the hype. Before you do, get a job and atleast buy her flowers and take her to a movie before atrempting to pull out Voldey's magic wand. I promise, it won't impress her. She's seen bigger and better. But, you have to use what you're given.

Take my advice, Quan. You'll thank me. Report back to us and let us know how you're progressing. Hell, you might be out of mom's basement sometome soon.

quanchi112
I spend most of my time doing man things, Quan. Do you know what I'm referring to? Of course not!!. I work for a living, on break right now actually. I take care of a family, pay bills, make love to a beautiful woman every chance I have. When I'm not working, I'm working in my yard, workin' on cars and pickups, goin' fishin', or just sittin' down to a homemade dinner watchin' UFC and football, when in season. Every now and then, I visit this board to see what's new. Every time I do, your ugly ass is still hangin' around trolling. Yet lately, you're braver with your insults and you don't fear being banned as much.

Quan, I'm beggin' ya man...get a life? Go find some pussy. I promise, gettin' laidis worth all the hype. Before you do, get a job and atleast buy her flowers and take her to a movie before atrempting to pull out Voldey's magic wand. I promise, it won't impress her. She's seen bigger and better. But, you have to use what you're given.

Take my advice, Quan. You'll thank me. Report back to us and let us know how you're progressing. Hell, you might be out of mom's basement sometome soon. I currently have a woman and yet amazingly still find the time to post here. What an unbelievable thing, eh ?

I'm both better looking than you and more athletic than you'll ever be. I am also the best debater you'll ever meet.

smile

quanchi112
Listen Quan, I have to leave for a little bit so you behave yourself (I mean keep trolling). Your master will be back in a little bit and if you were good i'll buy you a treat.

Also I'm becoming a doctor Is your other master summoning you. Figures. Have fun being someone else's toy.

Tattoos N Scars
I currently have a woman and yet amazingly still find the time to post here. What an unbelievable thing, eh ?

I'm both better looking than you and more athletic than you'll ever be. I am also the best masturbater you'll ever meet

smile

I can't argue with you about the masturbation. Good luck with that.

quanchi112
I can't argue with you about the masturbation. Good luck with that. Unlike you I don't lie, fisherman.

DrDeadpool
A lot more money than the trashy, repetitive show known as Supernatural.

Supernatural is awesome , it's one of the few shows I still keep watching and it isn't repetitive by any means ! cool

quanchi112
Supernatural is awesome , it's one of the few shows I still keep watching and it isn't repetitive by any means ! cool It is extremely repetitive and stale.

God Cloth Seiya
I'm back and how did my dog (quan chi) behave.

quanchi112
I'm back and how did my dog (quan chi) behave. Quit lying to yourself.

God Cloth Seiya
Ah don't be like quan chi, or else I'll have to kick you out the window again.

quanchi112
Ah don't be like quan chi, or else I'll have to kick you out the window again. You would be cruel to animals, serial killer.

God Cloth Seiya
Your my only pet quan chi.

quanchi112
Your my only pet quan chi. So you lied about having a Peggy and are coming onto me. Gross.

God Cloth Seiya
Ah he thinks he's people.

quanchi112
Ah he thinks he's people. Quit speaking about yourself as a "he."

God Cloth Seiya
Ah hey everyone the dog (quan chi) is trying to copy me.

quanchi112
Ah hey everyone the dog (quan chi) is trying to copy me. You can't do so until the sex change.

God Cloth Seiya
Are you mad cause I took you to the vet to get neutered.

quanchi112
Are you mad cause I took you to the vet to get neutered. I am feeling pity you live in your own fantasy world.

God Cloth Seiya
Now quan chi don't be mad.

quanchi112
Now quan chi don't be mad. I feel pity for you not anger.

God Cloth Seiya
Ah you don't have so be soft.

quanchi112
Ah you don't have so be soft. I can't take you seriously. I just feel bad. You need that operation.

God Cloth Seiya
Ah quan, are you having your period?

Tattoos N Scars
Ah quan, are you having your period?

Nah, he just doesn't realize that you should never drink the douche water.

quanchi112
Ah quan, are you having your period? I am a man. You are a man hopeful. Man, those hormones have you all out of whack.

DrDeadpool
It is extremely repetitive and stale.

Yeah a show that has included most of the fantasy elements in all of its episodes is very repetitive! Why? Because i think you don't even have watched it !! And the word repetitive is safe and doesn't require you to give more explanation since it can be said about any show!

quanchi112
Yeah a show that has included most of the fantasy elements in all of its episodes is very repetitive! Why? Because i think you don't even have watched it !! And the word repetitive is safe and doesn't require you to give more explanation since it can be said about any show! I have seen it and them going to stupid Bobby and acting like jackasses trying to do the noble thing over and over again is annoying. They lost me at the leviathan season big time.

DrDeadpool
Yeah a show that has included most of the fantasy elements in all of its episodes is very repetitive! Why? Because i think you haven't even watched it !! And the word repetitive is safe and doesn't require you to give more explanation since it can be said about any show!

quanchi112
Yes, sacrificing yourself to save your brother over and over again. Coming back from the dead over and over again. Played out.

Lestov16
US Military win. They can just bomb the hell out of the fantasy forces until they eventually hit Aragorn, ending the Dead Men of Dunharrow. From there it's a rap.

SevenShackles
http://cripplesbastardsandbrokenthings.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/game-of-thrones-white-walker-king.png
Zombie apocalypse and ghosts

maxivitopowe
A) Quan and GCS are just sad

B)Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I thought this was real earth military? Originally posted by Lestov16
It is

C) then why the **** are people bringing in Area 51 and the Winchester Brothers

The Magic Verses win in an unmitigated rape stomp

TheVaultDweller
If the Winchesters -were- in this fight, the army would stomp, due to the Mount Everest sized pile of PIS their opponents always seem to suffer from. But they aren't, so it doesn't matter.

It all hedges on taking down Aragorn IMO. If he stays safe and maintains control of the ghost army, the US troops have nothing to counter them with. If he gets killed then the fantasy side will eventually lose.

DrDeadpool
A) Quan and GCS are just sad

B)

C) then why the **** are people bringing in Area 51 and the Winchester Brothers

The Magic Verses win in an unmitigated rape stomp

Area 51 can be discussed here since its not an imaginary place.

Lestov16
Can the Dead Men of Dunharrow attack F-35s?

maxivitopowe
Area 51 can be discussed here since its not an imaginary place.
A) Now you're just grasping at straws

B) In Florida?

Can the Dead Men of Dunharrow attack F-35s?

Dunno but Wizards can

DrDeadpool

B) In Florida?

Dunno but Wizards can

Its in southern Nevada i think and also there are some odd stories around it which make wizards look real smokin'

Lestov16

B) In Florida?

Dunno but Wizards can

You know Area 51 is a real place right?

DrDeadpool
You know Area 51 is a real place right?

I think there are still some people that believe it doesn't exist! smile

maxivitopowe
I know the base exists
But there are no combat feats for it
And the "in Florida" comment was because the American military are stationed in Florida

Dementors stomp

Lestov16
I doubt the Dementors can tank a Javelin missile to the face

Robtard
Normal people can't see Dementors, so they're a none issue.

maxivitopowe
They can still affect muggles as seen by Dudley's reaction to them

Robtard
People in the military are already depressed, the Dementors will have nothing to feed off.

SevenShackles
In movies and the such the military has a craptastic record against zombies.. Nevermind that dead bodies will add to the zombie horde (do we factor in civilians into this?) and taking heads off won't help (white walker on headless horse) only fire can stop them.. But years of television and movies tells real earth military something different so they are all aiming for the head and avoiding fire so not to have flaming corpses latching onto them. Sure they can figure it out eventually but how quickly when you factor in all the other threats on the table? Wizards/Death Eaters, trolls, archers (elf accuracy), Orc horde, ghost army, human soldiers (cannon fodder but will take up precious ammo), Demontors, giant birds, walking trees, Nazgul/Ring Wraiths, balrog, Dragons (not sure if the hobbits dragon and mountain giants are applicable here)

Any initial air strike won't wipe the enemy out and the fantasy enemies have ways of countering it once it's recognized as a threat. (Wizardry, Demontors, nazguls on fellbeasts, flying balrog and crap like that)

I do but airstrike would be the first response anyway. I can see orcs being catapulted for no reason and crushing people. The ammo required to take down some of these threats would be high as not everyone in the military are elite marksmen in the heat of battle. (Or at all)

Area 51 can't count for much since we don't know what's behind those doors.. Could hold unstoppable weapons, failed experiments, Alien corpses, super soldiers, another threat to the military to add to the table or nothing.

Wrote this quick so forgive any out of sort bits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.