The Creeper vs Capt. America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
Searched for this and didn't find it, surprisingly.

1. Starts In the field by the bus in Jeepers Creepers 2.

2. Starts in the bus.

What say you?

KingD19
Cap can dismember him easily enough with his shield I think.

Tattoos N Scars
Cap can only stalemate. Creeper can't really die until his feeding time is up and he hibernates. Cap would have to make sure Creeper doesn't eat anyone to regenerate body parts.

KingD19
Well that's easy enough. Chop off Creepers arms and legs and his head. Then wait. Doubtful that people will just be around to eat anyway.

meep-meep
Yeah Cap has the advantage if he keeps his distance and uses his shield. Id be interested in thoughts in an up close encounter. I edited the OP.

What happens if he doesn't have his shield? Could he strictly out muscle him?

Also don't forget Creepers bone ninja stars. Dude was pretty accurate with em.

KingD19
Up close is where he'd start dissecting him. He's much faster and strong enough that he won't be completely overwhelmed. But it's doubtful Creeper lands Amy good hits.

meep-meep
I'm not trying to get Cap murdered here but what if you take away his shield?

KingD19
He gets murdered. Lol.

BruceSkywalker
w/shield Cap wins

w/o shield Cap loses

DrDeadpool
Without shield i think he is still stronger but creeper has the advantage of flying and a very good healing factor so Cap will give him a good fight but eventually loses.

KingD19
Creeper did lift a bus off the ground by the rear axle. And he drug a truck against the pull of its engine.

meep-meep
Meh. Even with the shield Creeper could take a few. He usually sizes up his prey and waits to make an advantageous move. The creepy sucker uses tactics. I could see if it was stalking Cap, it could get the drop on him. It keeps its distance and chucks a few bone stars injuring him. Then comes in and cleans up an injured, and slower, cap. But yeah, straight h2h Caps probably got him.

KingD19
Cap has highly enhanced perception/senses. I doubt even Creeper could successfully sneak up on him. And he'd hear the shuriken whistling through the air. But I don't think scenario 1 is a hunting sort of thing. They're just fighting. In the 2nd one they're already in the bus.

juggerman
Wanna say Creeper but I haven't seen Cap 2 yet. I guess he has some diesel feats to be a match for this thing.

KingD19
Pretty diesel, bro.

meep-meep
Originally posted by KingD19
Cap has highly enhanced perception/senses. I doubt even Creeper could successfully sneak up on him. And he'd hear the shuriken whistling through the air. But I don't think scenario 1 is a hunting sort of thing. They're just fighting. In the 2nd one they're already in the bus.

Yeah. I am deviating from my own OP. I'd have to start a new one to get into that. Also, I haven't seen WS yet either but I keep hearing good stuff.

Question though. In WS does Cap have some decent enhanced senses feats?

KingD19
Well he's got the one in the first Cap movie where he pinpoints a treetop sniper that you couldn't even see. And he's got one where he notices several things out of the ordinary in the elevator. Like a guy sweating because he's nervous, unholstering his gun, etc...

meep-meep
Cool. Thanks. I cant remember that one from Cap 1. Its been awhile, I'll watch it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.