The Lizard(Amazing Spiderman) vs Super Lycan(Underworld 4)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
The Lizard vs the big Lycan. This is strictly a brawl. KO or Death to win. Fight takes place where Selene killed Viktor.

KingD19
Lizard. Super Lycan couldn't heal his fingers. Lizard was healing while getting frozen and riddled with bullets. Plus Spidey is stronger/faster than just about anybody shown in Underworld and Conner's was destroying him.

God Cloth Seiya
He can to regenerate his fingers lol. Besides Arlene knocked away a van with 5 people in it 40 feet with ease. The super lycan is way stronger than her.

juggerman
I'm thinking Lycan. If nothing else The Lizard will run out of time before he kills the werewolf

KingD19
So Lizard giving Spidey all he can handle and more doesn't give him any credit in this fight? He was stronger and faster than Spidey who has some pretty damn good feats in the sequel.

maxivitopowe
Lizard

God Cloth Seiya
Lizard is faster
Wolf is stronger
HF will win this

KingD19
How is the Wolf stronger? He's bigger definitely, but stronger is debatable.

God Cloth Seiya
Selene knocked away a van with 5 people in it 40 feet with ease.

The Lycan is like 10x Stronger than her to.

KingD19
Spidey stopped a city bus being pushed by a speeding 18 wheeler with ease. And Lizard is a lot stronger than him.

God Cloth Seiya
Wasn't that the second movie (Non Toby). I've seen the amazing spider man but I don't recall that happening.

KingD19
Yeah. It was the second movie, but Spidey didn't suddenly experience a huge increase in strength. He was just a rookie in the first one.

maxivitopowe
Yeah it was second movie

God Cloth Seiya
If it wasn't Toby then it is non canon and you can't use that as a feat.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
What?

God Cloth Seiya
If that feat wasn't in the last 2 movies then it wasn't canon. Quit being retarded.

KingD19

What the f*ck?

Lizard is from the Amazing Spider-Man movie series. Toby Spidey has nothing to do with this thread.

maxivitopowe
If that feat wasn't in the last 2 movies then it wasn't canon. Quit being retarded.
I'm being retarded

You're making no ****ing sense

God Cloth Seiya
Lol my bad I meant Garfield Spiderman. You can't use Toby Spiderman feats for Garfield Spiderman. If Toby does a feat that does not automatically mean Garfield Spiderman can do the same.

KingD19
The feat is from Amazing Spider-Man 2. It's a Garfield feat.

God Cloth Seiya
Ok then, I keep thinking of Toby Spiderman doing a similar feat. Also, didn't Garfield get stronger in the 2nd movie?

KingD19
Ok then, I keep thinking of Toby Spiderman doing a similar feat. Also, didn't Garfield get stronger in the 2nd movie?

Toby had the train feat. Used his webbing as a brace and his strength to slow the train to a stop.

As I pointed out, Garfield didn't so much get stronger as he just got better at being Spider-Man.

Kazenji
The Lizard.

Esau Cairn
Christ, there was all kinds of wrong with The Lizard.
The obvious being a cold blooded reptile living underground, away from the sun, much less any source of heat. Effectively The Lizard should've been slow, docile & in a state of hibernation living in the dark & cold.

Lycan shreds lizard.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I'm being retarded

You're making no ****ing sense LMAO

Kazenji
^ wouldn't there be heat coming off some of the pipes in the sewer?

Besides i don't think him having to be around heat/warmth applies with him from what i've seen in the comics (yeah i know this is the movie verses)

KingD19
And Spider-Man doesn't shoot webs out of his butt. Nor does he have 8 arms/legs and venom in his pincers.

I can't believe you're looking for realism in a guy turned into a giant humanoid lizard.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by KingD19
And Spider-Man doesn't shoot webs out of his butt. Nor does he have 8 arms/legs and venom in his pincers.

I can't believe you're looking for realism in a guy turned into a giant humanoid lizard.

It's a live action movie set in REALISTIC times...so what's the problem about expecting not so much realism but maybe some rational input?

Why give Spiderman the obvious traits of a spider then ignore the characteristics of a reptile?

Stoic
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
It's a live action movie set in REALISTIC times...so what's the problem about expecting not so much realism but maybe some rational input?

Why give Spiderman the obvious traits of a spider then ignore the characteristics of a reptile?

Perhaps because he wasn't a full blown lizard, and more of a human hybrid with lizard DNA?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Stoic
Perhaps because he wasn't a full blown lizard, and more of a human hybrid with lizard DNA?

I'm juz saying I've looked after reptiles most of my life & seeing The Lizard setting base in the sewers & that scene where all the lizards were migrating underground was simply cringe-worthy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.