Superman vs the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Loki powers the destroyer. Go

abhilegend
Destroyer wins.

bbrem123
yup destroyer

Insane Titan
Loki stomps 10/10

guy222
Poor Supes

Tattoos N Scars
Thor stomped it in the movie...lol

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Thor stomped it in the movie...lol

They're talking about the comic version.

Insane Titan
Thor stomped it in the movie...lol aww searching for a way to Supean to get a win that's cute

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Silent Master
They're talking about the comic version.

I know. I just brought that up for the hell of it lol

carver9

no expression

You was serious.

Flyattractor
I use Pre Crisis Superman who uses his time travel dimension jumping abilities and finds Loki in lest then 10 seconds and beats the crap out of him thus defeating Destroyer. The end.

Supes WIN.

h1a8
Superman can win if we are using a high end Superman and not an average one.

Superman has the power (by feats) to damage Destroyer
Superman has the speed to avoid attacks.
Superman can bfr the Destroyer to space.

Silent Master

So you admit that Superman loses?

burrrrrr
Originally posted by h1a8

laughing out loud

Inhuman

http://i.imgur.com/qJhQE3K.png

Stoic
Originally posted by burrrrrr
laughing out loud

Yes I know. Some writers would be well within good reasoning to say that Superman may break his hand just pinching the Destroyer due to its magical nature.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Inhuman
http://i.imgur.com/qJhQE3K.png

laughing
Destroyer

Tattoos N Scars
So you admit that Superman loses?

Now you sound like Quanchi

Time Immemorial
Destroyer

Silent Master
Now you sound like Quanchi

No, quan says things like "based on ?" and "concession accepted".

cdtm

Superman vs Galactus. Who wins?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by cdtm

http://www.beheadingboredom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/skittles-and-mms-mixed-together-watch-the-world-burn.jpg

Rao Kal El

Serious answer.

The fans smart

h1a8

If Thor can bash in Galactus head in a comic then I wouldn't be shocked if Superman did it. But Galactus wins in a forum fight.

Inhuman
If Thor can bash in Galactus head in a comic then I wouldn't be shocked if Superman did it. But Galactus wins in a forum fight.

"Superman wins", is carefully hidden in that reply.

Orrsome28
"Superman wins", is carefully hidden in that reply.

It's an unwritten rule around here that anything Thor can do, Superman can do better. I attribute it to a rampant case of shared psychosis.

stick out tongue

tkitna

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13067/45133.JPG

abhilegend
Originally posted by Orrsome28
It's an unwritten rule around here that anything Thor can do, Superman can do better. I attribute it to a rampant case of shared psychosis.

stick out tongue
Then its good that Thor has never beaten Destroyer on his own.

thumb up

No herald is going to beat Destroyer, the best they can hope is to stalemate it for awhile.

Estacado
Superman.

Kazenji
Originally posted by abhilegend

What a load of bs.

Orrsome28

thumb up

No herald is going to beat Destroyer, the best they can hope is to stalemate it for awhile.

I wasn't referring to the Destroyer... It was more of a general statement, one that I would say is quite accurate considering the attitudes and positions of many a poster on these boards.

You speak with the utmost authority on the matter... you must therefor be correct.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Kazenji
What a load of bs.
Yeah, tell me more about the time Thor has beaten Destroyer by himself. The best he has done is BFR the armor when a total n00b was operating it and he didn't know how to operate the armor. It has actually killed Thor, twice. Here are all the encounters between Thor and Destroyer and pretty much everyone else.

http://www.comicvine.com/destroyer/4005-7940/forums/destroyer-chronology-1497857/Originally posted by Orrsome28
I wasn't referring to the Destroyer... It was more of a general statement, one that I would say is quite accurate considering the attitudes and positions of many a poster on these boards.

You speak with the utmost authority on the matter... you must therefor be correct.
I am.

Orrsome28
Yeah, tell me more about the time Thor has beaten Destroyer by himself. The best he has done is BFR the armor when a total n00b was operating it and he didn't know how to operate the armor. It has actually killed Thor, twice. Here are all the encounters between Thor and Destroyer and pretty much everyone else.

http://www.comicvine.com/destroyer/4005-7940/forums/destroyer-chronology-1497857/
I am.

Your conviction is admirable.

abhilegend
I know right.

stick out tongue

Insane Titan
Superman fans are unreal for their delusion

Orrsome28
I know right.

stick out tongue

I never see eye-to-eye with you but it's always entertaining on some level... Well, at least for me anyway.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman fans are unreal for their delusion
What delusion would that be? Superman obviously loses here.Originally posted by Orrsome28
I never see eye-to-eye with you but it's always entertaining on some level... Well, at least for me anyway.
thumb up

Insane Titan
Do you think you're the only superman fan on here

abhilegend
No, but you are using a single poster to generalize all Superman fans. We all know h1 is outlandish like that. It would be like using quan as an example to say all Thanos fans are delusional.

Orrsome28

I think sometimes Abhi's routine defending of Superman, no matter the circumstance, makes it seem that way. wink

abhilegend
I think sometimes Abhi's routine defending of Superman, no matter the circumstance, makes it seem that way. wink
nono

Orrsome28
nono

Haha. I jest, I jest... Or do I? I think I do. I can never be certain. stick out tongue

Insane Titan
No, but you are using a single poster to generalize all Superman fans. We all know h1 is outlandish like that. It would be like using quan as an example to say all Thanos fans are delusional. feel free to judge all Thanos fans like Quan I couldn't care less, I wasn't talking about you but, for the record though you're as bad if not worse than h1 for Superman

abhilegend
I couldn't care less. Feeling is mutual I guess.

Insane Titan
Feeling is mutual I guess. so? You're nothing to me and add no value or info worthwhile.

abhilegend
Likewise you are nothing to me.

shrug

Insane Titan
Likewise you are nothing to me.

shrug don't comment what I put to start with then , simple

Orrsome28
Now, now... Settle petals.

Epicurus
Destroyer wins when the match belongs to it.

Abhi loses even when he's right.

Things go on at KMC as usual.

Insane Titan
Now, now... Settle petals. il be polite and say stfu as you have no idea why stuff is been said

Epicurus
Now, now... Settle petals.
There's personal history between abhi and titan. I won't bring it up because all that it'll get me is a swift and permanent ban.

Orrsome28
Originally posted by Epicurus
There's personal history between abhi and titan. I won't bring it up because all that it'll get me is a swift and permanent ban.

Then all the more reason to stop. Besides, it was clearly in jest. No harm meant.

il be polite and say stfu as you have no idea why stuff is been said

Yes, I can see how that could be considered as polite. Now I'll politely suggest you remove stick from ass. If you can't take a lighthearted comment as is, then that, my friend is your problem. Your issues are yours alone, no need to take them out on me.

Regardless, I'm not going to tip-toe simply because the two of you have some petty history or whatever. I'm assuming you're an adult or close enough to, the least you can do is act with a modicum of maturity.

Lastly, the comment, which I'll remind you again was meant to hold very little weight, was directed at Abhi as well.

Insane Titan
Seriously just shut up before you look like a fool

Orrsome28
Apparently I have stirred up bad feelings. You have my apologies.

abhilegend
don't comment what I put to start with then , simple
Where would be the fun then?Originally posted by Orrsome28
Then all the more reason to stop. Besides, it was clearly in jest. No harm meant.

Yes, I can see how that could be considered as polite. Now I'll politely suggest you remove stick from ass. If you can't take a lighthearted comment as is, then that, my friend is your problem. Your issues are yours alone, no need to take them out on me.

Regardless, I'm not going to tip-toe simply because the two of you have some petty history or whatever. I'm assuming you're an adult or close enough to, the least you can do is act with a modicum of maturity.

Lastly, the comment, which I'll remind you again was meant to hold very little weight, was directed at Abhi as well.
Someone once put it most succinctly.
Originally posted by Blight
Don't worry. Nihilist regularly shits in his own cereal just to give himself the attitude he needs in forums.

abhilegend
Apparently I have stirred up bad feelings. You have my apologies.
Don't worry, he's always like that. Here he is rather restrained due to forum rules, you should see him at herochat.

Orrsome28
I feel like I should deter myself from this discussion, as no good would appear to come from continuing it.

carver9
I feel like I should deter myself from this discussion, as no good would appear to come from continuing it.

Yeah...just leave it alone.

Insane Titan
Abhi stop trying to use other peoples words to cover the fact you're a gutless lying cowardly piece of crap, and get you're facts straight I haven't posted on hero chat for months

abhilegend
Yeah, no good is coming from this. Good day to you sir.

h1a8
"Superman wins", is carefully hidden in that reply. nope, as I feel that was a jobbing Galactus against Thor (very low showing).

So it doesn't count in a forum fight.

Galactus could one shot Superman in a forum fight.

Here, a high end Superman has the strength to damage Destroyer. What are Destroyers durability feats? What are a Supermans strength feats? Compare the two and you see I have a point.

Insane Titan
Always running away from the truth eh Abhi.

Destroyer wins 10/10

TheLordofMurder
Loki powered Destroyer annihilates Supes...

Destroyer 10/10 easily...

bbrem123
abhi actually said that destroyer wins in the beginning of the thread

and i agree with above. Destroyer is one of those characters that is made to shit on HH like supes and thor

h1a8
Originally posted by bbrem123
abhi actually said that destroyer wins in the beginning of the thread

and i agree with above. Destroyer is one of those characters that is made to shit on HH like supes and thor I disagree. Thor has survived prolonged battles with the Destroyer. The only Superman with a chance is a high end Superman. Also Destroyer can be bfred

Stoic
No it can not be BFR'd, at least not by Superman. The construct can teleport. You also asked for some durability feats? Well let's just say that it's more durable than Mjolnir in most cases. I don't see Superman punching Mjolnir apart, much less damaging the Destroyer. However I could see Superman breaking his hands while trying to damage it. Just remember that it's a magical construct, and in many cases Superman's strength is defied by magical beings.

abhilegend
Destroyer has actually been stated to be more durable than adamantium.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3319072-mh1984+more+durable+than+ultron.jpg

Branlor Swift
Wait, the notion that the Destroyer gets BFR'ed while Loki is in it is even being discussed?

You could add Thor to Superman's side and they'd still get stomped. Surfer too. This is a stupid thread.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Wait, the notion that the Destroyer gets BFR'ed while Loki is in it is even being discussed?

You could add Thor to Superman's side and they'd still get stomped. Surfer too. This is a stupid thread.

It's h1, he hasn't actually read any Destroyer stories.

JBL
Spite against superman.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
No it can not be BFR'd, at least not by Superman. The construct can teleport. You also asked for some durability feats? Well let's just say that it's more durable than Mjolnir in most cases. I don't see Superman punching Mjolnir apart, much less damaging the Destroyer. However I could see Superman breaking his hands while trying to damage it. Just remember that it's a magical construct, and in many cases Superman's strength is defied by magical beings. prove it can teleport. Not that I don't believe you but I just wanna see for myself.

Destroyer has no durability feats beyond a high end Superman's strength feats. Destroyer was getting punched around by Thor with the slightest damage to Thor's fists.

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

You could add Thor to Superman's side and they'd still get stomped. Surfer too. This is a stupid thread. a high end Superman has feats greater than any durability feats by destroyer. He also has basic knowledge. A high end Superman would definitely damage the hell out of the destroyer.

Simply prove it can teleport. Loki is animating it, not inside it.

Stoic
First off, the Asgardian Destroyer's capabilities depend on who is actually within the armor, or I should say who's spirit is within the armor. This is something that you need to understand H1a8. Loki can teleport. You should also come to terms that what Thor can do, does not translate into what Superman can do, nor should you ever believe the fallacy of whatever Thor can do, Superman can do better. there are simply things that Thor can do that are not within Superman's power set, and vice versa.There may be instances where Superman may be able to contend with the Destroyer due to the spirit inhabiting it, while other times he would be turned into a grease spot. In this case, he would be turned into a grease spot. Why I bother typing this out for you is an obvious waste of time, because it's obvious to me that you have no idea what the Destroyer has done in the past against Thor, nor do you realize that the Destroyer was made of sterner stuff than Thor's hammer.

This is something that the writers that had Thor putting damage on the construct failed to show. So why don't we just take one showing, and ignore the rest? This is what you're doing here BTW. Superman may even take more damage than Thor does from the construct due to its magical nature.

h1a8
First off, the Asgardian Destroyer's capabilities depend on who is actually within the armor, or I should say who's spirit is within the armor. This is something that you need to understand H1a8. Loki can teleport. You should also come to terms that what Thor can do, does not translate into what Superman can do, nor should you ever believe the fallacy of whatever Thor can do, Superman can do better. there are simply things that Thor can do that are not within Superman's power set, and vice versa.There may be instances where Superman may be able to contend with the Destroyer due to the spirit inhabiting it, while other times he would be turned into a grease spot. In this case, he would be turned into a grease spot. Why I bother typing this out for you is an obvious waste of time, because it's obvious to me that you have no idea what the Destroyer has done in the past against Thor, nor do you realize that the Destroyer was made of sterner stuff than Thor's hammer.

This is something that the writers that had Thor putting damage on the construct failed to show. So why don't we just take one showing, and ignore the rest? This is what you're doing here BTW. Superman may even take more damage than Thor does from the construct due to its magical nature.

I only need to understand what can be proven. I don't disagree but I'm asking for proof. Where has it been shown that Destroyer can teleport with a spirit animating him?

If Spidey can lift a car and Superman is stronger but never lifted a car then clearly Superman can lift a car too. So yes, since Superman is vastly stronger and more durable than Thor, then he can do ANYTHING Thor can do physically.

Second, I'm arguing a high end Superman (not a low end or average one). I'm saying that a high end Superman is the one that has a chance here. To prevent a no limit fallacy we go by feats to gauge power levels. Superman's high end feats shits on Destroyer's durability feats.

Just because Destroyer looks more durable (made of metal) doesn't mean he is. Hell, Colossus looks more durable than Superman. But we all know the truth.

Stoic
I only need to understand what can be proven. I don't disagree but I'm asking for proof. Where has it been shown that Destroyer can teleport with a spirit animating him?

If Spidey can lift a car and Superman is stronger but never lifted a car then clearly Superman can lift a car too. So yes, since Superman is vastly stronger and more durable than Thor, then he can do ANYTHING Thor can do physically.

Second, I'm arguing a high end Superman (not a low end or average one). I'm saying that a high end Superman is the one that has a chance here. To prevent a no limit fallacy we go by feats to gauge power levels. Superman's high end feats shits on Destroyer's durability feats.

Just because Destroyer looks more durable (made of metal) doesn't mean he is. Hell, Colossus looks more durable than Superman. But we all know the truth.

So let me get this straight. You can use a high end Superman, but the Destroyer that jobbed to Thor is the one that must be used here? You don't want a no limits fallacy in play, but you want to use a high end Superman as a means to use a no limits fallacy without saying that you are. Is this correct? Of course it is.

You want to ignore the fact that the Destroyer can fly on its very own, the idea that Loki can teleport, and use this while in the Destroyer, you want to ignore that the Destroyer is more durable than Mjolnir, and adamantium as well (it was enchanted to be more durable than both). But Superman will be able to damage it. I guess Superman could punch apart Mjolnir as well right? You want to ignore the fact that the Destroyer is a magical construct that would likely blow right through Superman's un-enchanted defenses (you know, like how Captain Marvel, and Black Adam can).

You want to ignore that it can take hits from Odin in the form of force blasts, physical attacks, and take God blasts from Thor without faltering. So let's just end it here. In your opinion, Superman can take Galactus, Odin, the Destroyer, and any number of high level Cosmics together when he's in his high end state, because he has the power to move 50 Earth weights while no one has any idea of where you got these numbers from. And you're asking for proof? Figures.

tkitna
How is Superman harming the Destroyer again? The same Destroyer that took multiple shots from Celestials, but yet will get damaged by Superman? Ok, I understand now.

Cinder
from my knowledge, thor is slightly lesser to superman physically.

And destroyer smacks thor all around with ease.

So for me it comes to, is superman holding back or not? (he usually holds back on earth or with people near)

If so, he gets stomped, if not, destroyer is heavily damages and so is supes.

(bcuz normally supes wont let the thing go murder people)

Stoic
Originally posted by Cinder
from my knowledge, thor is slightly lesser to superman physically.

And destroyer smacks thor all around with ease.

So for me it comes to, is superman holding back or not? (he usually holds back on earth or with people near)

If so, he gets stomped, if not, destroyer is heavily damages and so is supes.

(bcuz normally supes wont let the thing go murder people)

And usually this would be true, but the Destroyer is several steps above Superman. Even if he doesn't hold back he still isn't winning this. The Destroyer was written down, and due to that small era, people think that Thor normally puts damage on the construct. this is far from the truth. All you would need to do is use logic. If the Destroyer was enchanted to be more durable than Thor's hammer, do you think Superman's fists are going to damage it? If you believe this, then Superman would be able to punch Thor's hammer into dust particles. I don't believe that he can.

When Superman fought Doomsday, was he holding back? Does he ever hold back when he fights that monster? I mean once he realized that he could be killed by it. IMO the Destroyer, would break Doomsday pretty easily, and Superman has no business really being compared to a construct fashioned to take on Celestial Cosmic beings.

h1a8
So let me get this straight. You can use a high end Superman, but the Destroyer that jobbed to Thor is the one that must be used here? You don't want a no limits fallacy in play, but you want to use a high end Superman as a means to use a no limits fallacy without saying that you are. Is this correct? Of course it is.

You want to ignore the fact that the Destroyer can fly on its very own, the idea that Loki can teleport, and use this while in the Destroyer, you want to ignore that the Destroyer is more durable than Mjolnir, and adamantium as well (it was enchanted to be more durable than both). But Superman will be able to damage it. I guess Superman could punch apart Mjolnir as well right? You want to ignore the fact that the Destroyer is a magical construct that would likely blow right through Superman's un-enchanted defenses (you know, like how Captain Marvel, and Black Adam can).

You want to ignore that it can take hits from Odin in the form of force blasts, physical attacks, and take God blasts from Thor without faltering. So let's just end it here. In your opinion, Superman can take Galactus, Odin, the Destroyer, and any number of high level Cosmics together when he's in his high end state, because he has the power to move 50 Earth weights while no one has any idea of where you got these numbers from. And you're asking for proof? Figures.

I'm not using a high end Superman here. I'm speaking of a hypothetical situation, nothing more. If-then statement. Basic logic 101.

I never seen Destroyer fly on its own. I never seen Destroyer teleport. I'm not denying this. Just want proof and Ill drop it. Till then he can't do such things. Is that simple?

Let's assume that Destroyer is more durable than adamantium (I like proof of this). We still don't know how much more durable it is. It could be slightly more durable for all we know. Also, Uru isn't very durable. It's the enchantment that makes it durable. For example, Mjolnir can be more durable than Destroyer itself. King Thor decapitated Destroyer with Mjolnir and dented Cap's shield.

Superman has showings against magic. That's why I said a high end Superman could win. Also why does Superman have to get touched at all? He's insanely faster than Destroyer. And having basic knowledge, Superman knows what Destroyer can do. He wouldn't be stupid enough to purposely to just sit there and let Destroyer hit him.

Energy blasts aren't the same as physical hits. What durability feats does Destroyer have that's comparable or beyond tanking 1 Earth weight of force (I won't even mention 50 Earth weights).

I already proved the 50 Earth weights of force multiple times. Where were you? Want me to prove it again?

Cinder
And usually this would be true, but the Destroyer is several steps above Superman. Even if he doesn't hold back he still isn't winning this. The Destroyer was written down, and due to that small era, people think that Thor normally puts damage on the construct. this is far from the truth. All you would need to do is use logic. If the Destroyer was enchanted to be more durable than Thor's hammer, do you think Superman's fists are going to damage it? If you believe this, then Superman would be able to punch Thor's hammer into dust particles. I don't believe that he can.

When Superman fought Doomsday, was he holding back? Does he ever hold back when he fights that monster? I mean once he realized that he could be killed by it. IMO the Destroyer, would break Doomsday pretty easily, and Superman has no business really being compared to a construct fashioned to take on Celestial Cosmic beings.

I'll be completely honest with you, there is no way any superman at all will beat the destroyer, but I don't think he'd out and out lose either. He'd proly get his butt kicked though lol

Cinder
I'm not using a high end Superman here. I'm speaking of a hypothetical situation, nothing more. If-then statement. Basic logic 101.

I never seen Destroyer fly on its own. I never seen Destroyer teleport. I'm not denying this. Just want proof and Ill drop it. Till then he can't do such things. Is that simple?

Let's assume that Destroyer is more durable than adamantium (I like proof of this). We still don't know how much more durable it is. It could be slightly more durable for all we know. Also, Uru isn't very durable. It's the enchantment that makes it durable. For example, Mjolnir can be more durable than Destroyer itself. King Thor decapitated Destroyer with Mjolnir and dented Cap's shield.

Superman has showings against magic. That's why I said a high end Superman could win. Also why does Superman have to get touched at all? He's insanely faster than Destroyer. And having basic knowledge, Superman knows what Destroyer can do. He wouldn't be stupid enough to purposely to just sit there and let Destroyer hit him.

Energy blasts aren't the same as physical hits. What durability feats does Destroyer have that's comparable or beyond tanking 1 Earth weight of force (I won't even mention 50 Earth weights).

I already proved the 50 Earth weights of force multiple times. Where were you? Want me to prove it again?

King thor effortlessly destroyed cap's shield.

Normal thor threw mjolnir at destroyer and it usually bounces off, or knocks destroyer bakc like 20 feet tops.

Destroyer is basically gonna tank anything from mjolnir/wolverines claws/supermans fist.

h1a8
King thor effortlessly destroyed cap's shield.

Normal thor threw mjolnir at destroyer and it usually bounces off, or knocks destroyer bakc like 20 feet tops.

Destroyer is basically gonna tank anything from mjolnir/wolverines claws/supermans fist. You are stating opinions and not fact. A regular Superman, you are right. But a high end Superman, no. Superman's feats are beyond Destroyer's durability feats. How are you supposed to believe a high end Superman can't damage Destroyer?

Cinder
You are stating opinions and not fact. A regular Superman, you are right. But a high end Superman, no. Superman's feats are beyond Destroyer's durability feats. How are you supposed to believe a high end Superman can't damage Destroyer?

Well, I beleive superman MIGHT be able to damage it, if he tries hard at high end.

However he won't be able to defend as well as the destroyer will, which would result in a loss for supes.

(edit, some evidence I was a bit wrong. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134088/3703132-4338920854-Thorv.jpg

destroyer manages to slice mjolnir

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/117566/2558098-mjolnir_is_broken.jpg

couldn't find any throws)

Stoic
Superman was slapped into the Moon, and passed out. if that was the force of 50 Earth weights, the Moon would have been demolished. Old King Thor, was just hit so hard by Galactus, that the Moon was broken into several pieces. He shrugged it off, as if it didn't happen, and was right back in Galactus' face. Again Superman was blacking out from being smacked onto the surface of the Moon, that only made a small crater. logic 101, which you seem to be missing here.

Mjolnir reacts favorably to the Odin force which Thor had when he did those feats. The Destroyer can fly, and depending on who is in it, it's abilities can and have changed. I thought i went over this with you. Are you not reading what I wrote? At this point, I wouldn't doubt it.

You said that you were using a high end Superman. So which is it? if you use a high end Superman, why not use a high end Destroyer, and not the one being jobbed by writers that ignore it taking more punishment than it has a couple of times? Should we use some of Superman's less than stellar showings to prove a point?

Let's not assume that the Destroyer is more durable than adamantium, and Mjolnir, when it is more durable than they are. The Destroyer is not a him, it is an it, as in a construct that was enchanted to be stronger than Mjolnir. However if Odin were to amp himself high enough while holding Mjolnir he could damage the construct. Similar to what Thor with the Odin force did when he damaged it. or when he warped America's shield.

If you want proof google it, go to the respect forum, but don't attempt to place the burden of proof on me when you have yet to prove that Superman possesses 50 Earth weights worth of strength.

I'm not going to get into semantics with you, because technically a physical hit is kinetic energy. They both have an impact on whatever surface is touched by them.

The Destroyer would touch Superman. This isn't CIS off Superman where we can pretend that we are Superman, and change the way that he fights. He would be hit, and he would get into trouble, and be KO'd or killed.

Cinder
((oh and btw, just pointing out, king thor killed captain america on accident instantly regretting it, as he tried to hold back yet still ended him with obviously holding back tons)

Stoic
Well, I beleive superman MIGHT be able to damage it, if he tries hard at high end.

However he won't be able to defend as well as the destroyer will, which would result in a loss for supes.

(edit, some evidence I was a bit wrong. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134088/3703132-4338920854-Thorv.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/117566/2558098-mjolnir_is_broken.jpg

Nope those scans won't be enough, because H1 will just ignore them.

Cinder
Nope those scans won't be enough, because H1 will just ignore them.

Still, that blast breaking mjolnir is obviously far more powerful then supermans greatest power, his eye beams. Which, supermen (various) have used to scar themselves the S into their chest through a mirror (likely on low heat)

Thus, destroyer could proly distengrate supes xD

emporerpants
This is stupid. The Destroyer wins obviously.

the Darkone
Just your average human or any being with no experience with the armor will trash Superman period. People like H1a8 are trolls period, AD was created by Odin and powered by his fellow skyfathers with his enchantments, that's why were there is more than one soul occupying the armor it becomes bigger and more powerful; AD operates depending on the writer from mid trans to sky father level and beyond; Superman can cut lose all he wants he wont even tickle the armor. Plus the armor is a walking magical object with powers that can kill Gods, unless Superman develops Odin like abilities he's phucked.

h1a8
Superman was slapped into the Moon, and passed out. if that was the force of 50 Earth weights, the Moon would have been demolished. Old King Thor, was just hit so hard by Galactus, that the Moon was broken into several pieces. He shrugged it off, as if it didn't happen, and was right back in Galactus' face. Again Superman was blacking out from being smacked onto the surface of the Moon, that only made a small crater. logic 101, which you seem to be missing here.

I'm refering to a high end Superman and not a low end one as you are mentioning. I read everything you said. I'll repeat. Post proof. Stating things isn't proof. I want to see it for myself. Or at least give me the issue numbers. I want to see Destroyer fly or teleport. Either is fine with me.

I'm not using a high end Superman here. I'm not even saying Superman wins this fight (if we are using average Superman). I'm saying that the only Superman that will win is a high end one. That's all I'm saying. Now can a high end Superman beat a high end AD? Of course. His power output feats are beyond AD durability feats. You can name the best feats of durability by AD and I will give you a power output feat by Superman that is beyond that.
Also, you are forgetting that a high end Superman is very fast, with insane reflexes, extremely intelligent, can go intangible, etc. It would be nigh impossible for AD to hit high end Superman.

Mjolnir was shown more durable against AD in the King Thor arc. Strength depends on enchantment. Where are you getting it was enchanted to be more durable than Mjolnir? Uru yes, but Mjolnir? Uru's durability depends on the enchantment powering it.

I went to the respect thread. I googled it. I can't find where AD can fly or teleport or is stated to be more durable than Mjolnir (in a comic).

Well we go by feats to form a basis for characters from different companies.
If a character's power output feats are beyond another character's durability feats then we have no good reason to assume that the attacking character can't damage the other.

Yes, a high end AD will seriously hurt Superman if he lands an attack. But Superman has speed, mobility, reflexes, and intangibility. A high end Superman could use those to avoid being hit and damage the AD.

AnimeDeadpool
If a werewolf defeated superman,and batman saved him. Destroyer armor will squash him.

Cinder
I'm refering to a high end Superman and not a low end one as you are mentioning. I read everything you said. I'll repeat. Post proof. Stating things isn't proof. I want to see it for myself. Or at least give me the issue numbers. I want to see Destroyer fly or teleport. Either is fine with me.

I'm not using a high end Superman here. I'm not even saying Superman wins this fight (if we are using average Superman). I'm saying that the only Superman that will win is a high end one. That's all I'm saying. Now can a high end Superman beat a high end AD? Of course. His power output feats are beyond AD durability feats. You can name the best feats of durability by AD and I will give you a power output feat by Superman that is beyond that.
Also, you are forgetting that a high end Superman is very fast, with insane reflexes, extremely intelligent, can go intangible, etc. It would be nigh impossible for AD to hit high end Superman.

Mjolnir was shown more durable against AD in the King Thor arc. Strength depends on enchantment. Where are you getting it was enchanted to be more durable than Mjolnir? Uru yes, but Mjolnir? Uru's durability depends on the enchantment powering it.

I went to the respect thread. I googled it. I can't find where AD can fly or teleport or is stated to be more durable than Mjolnir (in a comic).

Well we go by feats to form a basis for characters from different companies.
If a character's power output feats are beyond another character's durability feats then we have no good reason to assume that the attacking character can't damage the other.

Yes, a high end AD will seriously hurt Superman if he lands an attack. But Superman has speed, mobility, reflexes, and intangibility. A high end Superman could use those to avoid being hit and damage the AD.

h1 why is it you always state things without any proof at all, yet demand everyone else prove everything, and if they do so, ignore the proof anyway?

Epicurus
Destroyer wins.

h1a8
h1 why is it you always state things without any proof at all, yet demand everyone else prove everything, and if they do so, ignore the proof anyway? I'll prove anything you want. Just simply ask.

Epicurus
I'll prove anything you want. Just simply ask.
Prove that you aren't a cerebral palsy afflicted jarhead.

Silent Master
Despite h1'a rather long winded trolling attempts, Destroyer wins.

h1a8
Despite h1'a rather long winded trolling attempts, Destroyer wins. against an average Superman, but not against a high end Superman.

JBL
against an average Superman, but not against a high end Superman. Destroyer would wreck superman 15/10 no matter what.

Cinder
against an average Superman, but not against a high end Superman.

Can you prove two things.

Supermans most powerful attack on record (high end ofc)

And someone else prove the most destroyer has dished out/tanked.

tkitna
Destroyer was taking multiple Celestial blasts for awhile. Didn't turn out well in the end, but you get the picture. That's more then Superman could ever hope to duplicate.

Stoic
Originally posted by tkitna
Destroyer was taking multiple Celestial blasts for awhile. Didn't turn out well in the end, but you get the picture. That's more then Superman could ever hope to duplicate.

I'm not too sure there buddy. A high end Superman could probably put out more damage than The LT, while trashing DOV Spectre, because his strength knows no boundzzzz.

JBL
I'm not too sure there buddy. A high end Superman could probably put out more damage than The LT, while trashing DOV Spectre, because his strength knows no boundzzzz. You got that right..... All he have to do is drop his mental blocks and use Destroyer as a toothpick while he wrecks Tyrant and Galactus.lol

tkitna
Damn, I forgot about his mental blocks. You guys got me there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.