Pre-Zero Hour Mordru Vs JSA Mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which one is more powerful?

LordofBrooklyn
I would have to say Pre- Zero Hour Mordru.

PZH Mordru could give Odin a battle one on one.

operator616
Pre-Zero/LoSH Hour Mordru should win comfortably. He's done things that are simply beyond 20th/21st C. Mordru. In his early Adv. Comics appearances he was said to possess power enough to vaporize galaxies, and this power level was kind of confirmed in a bio in an issue of LSH. On top of that, he was always regarded as being a peer to Pre-Zero Hour Time Trapper, same TT who created universes and manipulated all timelines on two occasions (once in Superman #295 and another time in LOSH v4 #4, well the latter chronologically should have happened all the way back to his adventure comics appearances in the 60s) and was stated to be beyond the multiverse in a letter's page of an Action Comics issue, among other things. Also in the 4th Legion title Mordru was said to be fated to rule the universe. While he isn't without low showings, it doesn't change the fact that he's simply above 20th/21st century Mordru.

Galan007
JSA Mordru's best feat was owning Thunderbolt from inside his own 'lamp'--and remember, T-bolt's counterpart/equal, Lkz, was able to defeat/imprison Spectre. So yeah...

Anyway, pre-ZH Mordru should still win for reasons operator mentioned.

operator616
Originally posted by Galan007
JSA Mordru's best feat was owning Thunderbolt from inside his own 'lamp'--and remember, T-bolt's counterpart/equal, Lkz, was able to defeat/imprison Spectre. So yeah...

Anyway, pre-ZH Mordru should still win for reasons operator mentioned.

Yeah, that's a pretty solid feat, especially when the Spectre imprisonment happened in an earlier story. But anyway that's also the same Mordru who had help to eclipse the moon. And let's not forget that Pre-ZH Mordru covered an entire sector of space (multiple planets iirc) with darkness.

cdtm
Also, Thunderbolts kind of useless unless someone tells him what to do. Odds are he didn't even try and defend himself against Mordru in his pen.

Galan007
^ T-bolt was definitely given the order to own Mordru.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
^ T-bolt was definitely given the order to own Mordru.

I'll check again, but I could have sworn Jakeem told him to banish Mordru, or something. He takes his commands very literally.

And in the story where Mordru owns Nabu (I think), the Thunderbolt took care of him pretty easily.

operator616
Yeah, both of them happened in the same issue, JSA #50 (owning each other) which was a 48-page issue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.