Besides Raz, who is the highest ranking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phinney6
besides raz who is the highest ranking council member of the council?????

Ushgarak
Heck, THAT is a fuzzy area. Read through the back posts and uncover this incestuous game of power politics...

Do I guess vaguely right at UBH? In a technical sense, of course?

phinney6
i think it is ratcat becouse he has made the most posts on this forum.

Ushgarak
Does that mean only Raz gets a non-post related seniority? I think this place is more easy-going that that...

Dim
Hmmm..I think it's UBH..just because he's been here forever and he was the first mod. He looked over everything for a very very long time. But...in saying that..I don't think there's any real "ranking" on the JC.

Ushgarak
That's not what EJ and Merc said over at NJO, you know...

JediOasis
I have been to that site. Those two say a lotta things that aren't true. They just whine way too much.

phinney6
was it just raz who started it or did he have a little help from unknown bounty hunter, or any of the other coucil members

Ushgarak
I'm not sure. EJ was there at the start, wasn't he?

Oh, the NJO thing was just unpleasant, but it's all fine now. You may note that the two sites are now EZBoard linked.

queeq
For me there's only Raz.

Dim
Raz started it..and left it to UBH to take care of..then UBH had to slow down because of his work load and I came on to mod..and Raz began to post more. EJ was around at or near the beginning...but oh well.

phinney6
Raz doesn't talk a lot does he.

Ushgarak
Busy man. Presumably.

queeq
Raz is the silent leader, he only speaks when necessary. SO when he does, be afraid, be very afraid. laughing out loud

Dim
Raz says litttle...laughs alot. big grin

queeq
He does?

Dim
Seems too.

Raz
Me quiet? LOL

Ushgarak
He speaks! He speaks! All pray....

phinney6
Gasp Gasp Gasp. he feints then he wake up praying the lord RAZ

Ushgarak
That's the spirit.

keokiswahine
oh, dear. *throws flower petals all over everyone*

Ratcat
Interesting to here that EJ and Merc still have there little rants at NJO. I was sorry to see that our problem kinda got dumped on them.

Thanks to whoever said me, but I'm just a simple webmaster who has far too much spare time on his hands right now.

The whole idea of ranking doesn't appeal to me at all. Raz owns the forum, there are JC members who help where we can and mods (mostly JC) who moderate the areas but as far as ranks, this is for fun, not some powerstruggle.

Ushgarak
Oh, their rants all ended a while back. Basically, everyone told them to shut up and move on.

I think RC is right; it's a very co-operative structure here.

Dim
Yeah..I totally agree big grin
*hides her plans to take over the JC*
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
Little does she know that EVERYONE is planning that... even Raz, oddly enough.

Dim
*scowls at Ush*
Hush!...you're wrecking my plans!!stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Sorry, did I say that out loud?

Ratcat
Personally, I have always felt that I am under Dim, and it's very nice under here thankyou. evil face

Ushgarak
Joke police! Here! Quickly!

Ratcat
Hmmm, someone call Security...... Disney Security. laughing out loud

Dim
OMG! I hope I squish you!

Ushgarak
Ok, I'm beginning to feel that I'm intruding now...

Dim
Don't worry, Ush...RC's just being BAD!

Ushgarak
Ok...

Ratcat
Squish me... Again? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
No, really... I'm in the way...

Ratcat
Nah, Dim likes to have an audience. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Well, I don't want to look like a relationship voyeur...

Ratcat
Indeed.

I wouldn't worry about that. But seriously, this is the forum, not the real world.

King Jedi
I'd just like to say that whatever EJ and Merc say at my board it has absolutley nothing to do with me.

On the original question- I always considered UBH to be second in command because he was the mod when I got here. There is a post on the suggestions forum where I even ask who Raz is?, because at that time Raz hardly posted and I thought this was UBH's forum.

I've been here from the very start although not always posting. I always considered the ranking to be -
Raz
UBH
Xizor(who came up with the JC idea)
Me, Dim and Ratcat

But I'm out of that now so it's all changed. I think I'm one of "the lost twenty".smile

phinney6
lets all go talk at the crunchy choas club

Ratcat
UBH is kind out of it for a while. Xisor is getting back in now, after a lengthy vacation and a busy start to the year.

Ushgarak
Whoa- there's the King. Ah, if noly this place had archives ALL the posts...

KJ- I think I pointed out somewhere that the problems were nothing to do with you. I mean, I did work on getting the two sites linked, after all. Heck, I'd even like to see Merc and EJ back.

Ratcat
I'm afraid that I would not like to see them back. After all they did say some pretty hurtful things and EJ made 2 personal attacks and threats on me. (Laughable, I know!)

There were also a number of slanders made against opther members of the board, and I won't even get into the deletion of entire threads issue...

But we all know that KJ wasn't to blame.

Nuff said.

Ushgarak
I'm sure they were just wound up.

queeq
Yeah. Merc really LOVED me. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Ush, it was more than that. Even recently EJ said he would leave The New Jedi Order if I posted there again. laughing out loud

queeq
AHA, this is your chance RC. Post! Post! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Still strong feelings here, I see...

phinney6
Yes I feel there is a disturbance in the force

Ratcat
Hehehe, you a bad man queeq.

phinney6
Come on RC u can do it, u can do it. I know u can do it. I believe in u RC

Ratcat
OK, my last word on this subject.

I wouldn't even bother cos EJ just isn't worth the bother. He's a spoilt little brat who thinks the world and evryone in it owns him.

When I was making him the last sig, he emailed me on average 4 times a day bugging cos it wasn't ready. Like I don't have better things to do.

Anyway, the funniest thing was when he threatened me. Like I'd be worried.laughing out loud

Gundark
That's a long trip just to give somebody a punch in the nose. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I'm not even sure why I'm talking about it.

This is so dumb!

Dim
Yeah..I was wondering if you were working yourself into a tissy again? big grin

Ratcat
Nah, I'll let you do that to me. laughing out loud

queeq
Ahem....okay....that again... and you've made your circle back to that again. Is this just repetitive strain disorder or a maelstrom?

Ratcat
Which "That" are you referring to? no expression

Ushgarak
I e-mailedyou twice with ym sig, but only becuase I got the address wrong the first time. 'Galxy', indeed...

queeq
Galxy? What's that? Toothpaste? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Nah, he mispelt my email address.

Ush, I sent you the link in an email.

Ushgarak
Ta. I'll get it working at the new place once I've punted over all my role-play work.

Ratcat
Looks good.

I need to work on the Triv and EI stuff tonight.

queeq
Good thing I didn't post at the role play yesterday.

Dim
Yeah...I gotta move stuff in the GDF over...I think I'll do the very small ones first laughing out loud

queeq
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I don't want to sound dramatic, but if the performance at the new place is as bad as it is now for me, I'm going to have to quit.

queeq
What performance?

Ushgarak
It's better now that it's late, but seriously, I'm having real speed issues with it.

Dim
I think there's just a few bugs to work out...hopefully.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.