Marvelhouse vs Bricktown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Marvelhouse who consist of:
Hulk (Avengers)
Bana Hulk
Thor
Kurse
Abomination
Doom with Fantastic Four's Powers
Weapon XI with Adamantium skeleton

Vs

Bricktown who consist of:
MOS Superman
MOS Zod
MOS Faora
MOS Non
Hancock
Mary Parker
G Girl

Bloodlusted deathmatch; no PIS/CIS
Battle takes place in Manhattan; no BFR
Who takes this?

marwash22
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet! Shit is getting messed up, big time.

Bana Hulk, Skrull Doom, Hancock and Mary are the wild cards, me thinks.

God Cloth Seiya
The MOS characters are the main threats on team 2

Lestov16
What factor will XI play?

God Cloth Seiya
Adamantium blades to the face.

meep-meep
Interesting. Team 2 has the speed and power in spades but team 1 has a few aces up their sleeve with versatility....

TheGrat1
Who is Mary Parker?

Not taking her into consideration: Team 2 obliterates. Kal, Zod, and Hancock are enough to clear the other team easily either through bfr or neck-snappage.

Lestov16
Mary Parker is from Hancock

TheGrat1
Then they definitely obliterate. Team 1 has no chance whatsoever.

marwash22
Bana Hulk disagrees.

Skrull Doom disagrees.

juggerman
Mary and Hancock depower each other. Team 2 still wins

marwash22
^

they are aware of this. They could easily take their opponents (any of the non-flyers) away from each other in order to fight at full power.

TheGrat1
Originally posted by marwash22
Bana Hulk disagrees.

Skrull Doom disagrees.

And team 2's rebuttal will consist of flying Hulk to space where he suffocates, and pinning Doom down in the Marianas trench where he either drowns or remains immobile. Team 1 showed up with a small tree branch. Team 2 showed up with an aluminum bat wielded by Ken Griffey Jr.

marwash22
yeah, suffocation doesn't work. Absorbing man tried that (while simultaneously draining his power, btw), all it did was piss Hulk off. Hulk falls to Earth which only pisses him off more and makes him stronger.

Bana Hulk is a 2x4 wielded by roided up Barry Bonds.

juggerman
yeah, suffocation doesn't work.

It did work. Remember that scene where he was on the jet and it flew up where Hulk passed out and fell? any of the fliers could do that but hold him there longer.

juggerman
Define "BFR" here. I always assumed it meant taking an opponent somewhere they couldn't return from under their own power and leaving them there. Does, for instance, Zod and Kal fighting in space in MoS count as a BFR or not?

marwash22
Originally posted by juggerman
It did work. Remember that scene where he was on the jet and it flew up where Hulk passed out and fell? any of the fliers could do that but hold him there longer. was that Bana Hulk? I thought that was Ruffalo Hulk. i do not recall.

marwash22
Define "BFR" here. I always assumed it meant taking an opponent somewhere they couldn't return from under their own power and leaving them there. Does, for instance, Zod and Kal fighting in space in MoS count as a BFR or not? BFR would be knocking someone out of the designated arena, far enough to where they couldn't return before a set amount of time has elapsed.

Lestov16
was that Bana Hulk? I thought that was Ruffalo Hulk. i do not recall.

Yeah that was Bana Hulk, but no BFR, so suffocation in the outer atmosphere is not a viable tactic.

TheGrat1
It's hard to define what BFR consists of when the op never states what the battlefield is.

marwash22
Originally posted by TheGrat1
It's hard to define what BFR consists of when the op never states what the battlefield is. Originally posted by Lestov16

Battle takes place in Manhattan

BFR would be getting knocked outside the boundaries of Manhattan and not being able to return for whatever reason.

irrelevant tho, 'cause one of the stips is "no BFR".

They would knock Hulk to Jupiter and it doesn't matter, the fight isn't won until they kill him.

marwash22
the problem with this battle is that there are multiple no-limit-fallacy characters involved.

Bana Hulk showed no upper limits, neither did Hancock or Mary.

juggerman
BFR would be getting knocked outside the boundaries of Manhattan and not being able to return for whatever reason.

irrelevant tho, 'cause one of the stips is "no BFR".

They would knock Hulk to Jupiter and it doesn't matter, the fight isn't won until they kill him.

If the battlefield is Manhattan then the sky above Manhattan is fair game.

If they knocked him into space he would die. He passed out due to lack of oxygen so he clearly needs air to live.

Time Immemorial
Team 2 wrecks.

juggerman
Bana Hulk showed no upper limits, neither did Hancock or Mary.

Hulk's only limit that we see is the need to breathe. That's something that "team can survive in space" has to it's advantage

Lestov16
They can't go into space. To outline the BFR-zone, we'll say there is an invisible forcefield that extends all around Manhattan and it reaches up to the troposphere.

TheGrat1
Thank you marwash, i missed the Manhattan part. Poor set up by OPs runs rampant on this board though.

If the battlefield is Manhattan then the sky above Manhattan is fair game.

If they knocked him into space he would die. He passed out due to lack of oxygen so he clearly needs air to live.
This. Also, if a bomb could penetrate him, heat vision might melt his head.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
They can't go into space. To outline the BFR-zone, we'll say there is an invisible forcefield that extends all around Manhattan and it reaches up to the troposphere.

Space isn't needed to KO imo since we see his pass out of the jet that was still in Earth's atmosphere. Zod flies him up and lets him pass out and revert. Then drop him. Or just HVs Banner.

TheGrat1
If they are limited to that then team 2 takes care of everyone else first then drowns him/chokes him to death.

juggerman
This. Also, if a bomb could penetrate him, heat vision might melt his head.

I forgot about that bomb. Yeah team 2 wins.

Lestov16
What if Doom goes supernova on Manhattan? Can they survive such heat?

juggerman
Doom is a problem....

Time Immemorial
What if Doom goes supernova on Manhattan? Can they survive such heat?

Getting powers from the sun shooting fire through their eyes and surviving the world engine would suggest so in my book.

Doom survived a "supernova", no reason to think Kryptonian's can't.

TheGrat1
Doom is a problem....
Yeah, Doom and Australian Hulk are the only ones who will be time-consuming. I still think they can be suffocated/drowned. Everyone else gets beat the F*** down.

Also, why is team 2 called "Bricktown"? Team 1 is the one with all the bricks silly! stick out tongue

Lestov16
Because Team 2 qualify more as flying bricks

Robtard
Likely Team 2 in the end. Manhattan is left flattened.

juggerman
Yeah, Doom and Australian Hulk are the only ones who will be time-consuming. I still think they can be suffocated/drowned. Everyone else gets beat the F*** down.

Hulk less so than Doom imo. He has his own and Thing's durability, Sue's shields, Reed's malleability(very helpful when taking hits or avoiding neck snapage), and Johnny's flight speed to get the **** outta dodge when shit gets deep. Granted idk how he can take out anyone on team two but damn if he won't a mother****er to take out.

Lestov16
Thor and Kurse can't help?

Robtard
They'll be too busy dying a million deaths

Lestov16
Damn. I am so glad I did not add Routh Superman like I originally wanted to.

Robtard
He'd solo both teams; then go have a snack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.