Alice vs Avengers Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spleen
Alice from the RE movies must take on each Avenger in the following order:

Hawkeye (with bow and arrows)
Black Widow (with twin pistols and a knife)
Captain America (With shield and a .45)
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk

Alice is at full strength and can use her TK. She also has two pistols, a SMG, a shotgun and her twin blades.

Fight takes place on the streets of NYC. Each fight starts out with her facing her opponent, 20 feet away. How far does she get?

NemeBro
Might get to Thor. She stops hard at Thor.

Epicurus
Stops at Cap or IM.

The Spleen
Originally posted by NemeBro
Might get to Thor. She stops hard at Thor. How you figure? You do know Alice can explode his brain with her TK, right?

NemeBro
Thor can explode her brain with a hammer toss that travels faster than the speed of thought, coincidentally.

Also human brains with human durability.

The Spleen
Thor can explode her brain with a hammer toss that travels faster than the speed of thought, coincidentally.

Also human brains with human durability. Lol, fatser than the speed of thought. This is another thread where you will be forced to accept that TK>>>>Brute strength.

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Spleen
Lol, fatser than the speed of thought. This is another thread where you will be forced to accept that TK>>>>Brute strength.

The speed of thought is slower than Thor's hammer, yes.

Brute strength? Thor's brain survives hits from Hulk. Prove her TK is that powerful.

Anyway, Thor brains her with a single hammer toss.

StealthRanger
Or speedblitzes

She'd be lucky to beat Iron Man tbh

The Spleen
The speed of thought is slower than Thor's hammer, yes.

Brute strength? Thor's brain survives hits from Hulk. Prove her TK is that powerful.

Anyway, Thor brains her with a single hammer toss.

The speed of thought is faster than it takes for Thor to rear back and throw the hammer.

Uh, the TK applies direct pressure to the brain. It will much more devastating.

Don't get me wrong, I know if he tags her with the hammer she's done. I am just questioning whether he can get the attack off before she TK's his brain.

Also, watch this:

_V25kO118FE

Alice is so fast she's aim dodging dual wield assault rifle fire at 1:03. Also, check out her TK attack at 1:24. It's pretty damn destructive.

Now, I know these are Alice clones, but Alice is the host and she can at the very least match these feats. She can probably surpass them.

God Cloth Seiya
Stops at iron man I doubt she could take 20 mini missiles to the face.

The Spleen
Before we continue, I have a question about Thor's hammer. When he throws it at someone, does he control where it goes, or does it act on it's own?

Silent Master
Avengers win

Robtard
Get's to Thor at least. May or may not be able to make Thor's head bleed.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Robtard
Get's to Thor at least. May or may not be able to make Thor's head bleed.

dadudemon
What can Alice put out that can harm Thor or Hulk? I don't think the brain thing would work on them because they can both easily survive each other's hits to the head (Hulk can take the hammer right to the face and Thor can take punches from Hulk right to the head).

Now, I know these are Alice clones, but Alice is the host and she can at the very least match these feats. She can probably surpass them.

The impression I got was that those were shitty knock-off clones that were defective compared to the original and they were trying to make "good ones." But Alice freed them in the film prior.

So, yeah, the real Alice is the same as they are but most likely stronger in every way until she's depowered.

Stealth Moose
We really don't know what Alice is doing to the brains of people she WTFmurders. She could be compressing it, bursting small blood vessels, etc. She'd be bypassing the hardest part of either Thor or the Hulk though - the skull, so the idea that the blood vessels would somehow be as or more durable begs for some proof.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
...the idea that the blood vessels would somehow be as or more durable begs for some proof.

Yes, this is how burden of proof is supposed to work. But I believe the burden is already been proven, there: if they can withstand several tonne-force from punches, from each other, then their blood vessels are strong enough.

And I believe it is blood vessels being popped because the dude's nose and ears started to bleed and his eyes got blood shot.

NemeBro
The speed of thought is faster than it takes for Thor to rear back and throw the hammer.

It's also faster than Alice's TK, coincidentally. It takes her several seconds to do that.

It will be much more devastating than several dozen tons of pressure being applied to your brain?

No. No it wouldn't.

He'd kill her before she could be nearly finished with his brain, and she probably can't hurt it.

Mjolnir travels faster.

BruceSkywalker
stops at thor, then thor whacks her upside the head with mjolnir ftw

Epicurus
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
We really don't know what Alice is doing to the brains of people she WTFmurders. She could be compressing it, bursting small blood vessels, etc. She'd be bypassing the hardest part of either Thor or the Hulk though - the skull, so the idea that the blood vessels would somehow be as or more durable begs for some proof.
I don't see how durability or a lack of thereof matters when dealing with creatures which have an active healing factor like the Hulk and MCU's Asgardians.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Epicurus
I don't see how durability or a lack of thereof matters when dealing with creatures which have an active healing factor like the Hulk and MCU's Asgardians.

True. That might negate the benefit. But simply writing off the attack because of damage soak which benefited from a super skull was more my concern.

She probably stops hard at Thor.

Robtard
Medium-Hard

Stoic
Stops at Iron Man. I wonder how well she'd do against a Jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.