Blue Marvel -VS- Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Rd 1 - Slugfest, H2H

Rd 2 - All powers and equipment. No prep, no knowledge of each other's powers.

Rd 3 - 1hr prep time.

If spite thread, mods can close thread pls.

carver9
It's spite.

Insane Titan
Thanos destroyed BM in all 3

basilisk
Rd 1 - Slugfest, H2H -
If BM has super-speed and depending on how much he tires, maybe a stalemate if Thanos can't land a hit. Otherwise Thanos wins eventually.

BM distracts Thanos with a feint. Thanos is standing there grinning (as he tends to do) saying something like "is that all you have? Give me more!" while BM secretly activates one of his portals under Thanos' feet. Thanos drops into that cell in BM's base which was designed to hold Thanos-level beings.

Rd 3 - 1hr prep time. - BM wins just because most of Thanos' plans are actually pretty stupid, and I doubt he would come up with much in just 1 hr. Thanos ends up in that cell again.

Insane Titan
Bwhahahahaha

pym-ftw
Thanos B**** slapped the runner, not sure why people view Thanos as slow.

Lulz Thanos wrecks

Insane Titan
And Fallen One, Ganymede, Legacy to name a few who used the combat and flight speed against Thanos

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thanos B**** slapped the runner, not sure why people view Thanos as slow.

Lulz Thanos wrecks

When?

dial J for Josh
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif ... This thread.

abhilegend
Anti-matter is pretty useful against Thanos.

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/Thanos2/ThanImp_3_PeterWatts_CPS_028.jpg
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/Thanos2/ThanImp_3_PeterWatts_CPS_030.jpg
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/Thanos2/ThanImp_3_PeterWatts_CPS_032.jpg
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/Desaad86/Thanos2/ThanImp_3_PeterWatts_CPS_033.jpg

thumb up

Insane Titan
When he is weak yeah , oh wait it's contextlegend never mind

abhilegend
He was weakened. I never stated otherwise. But Thanos wasn't weakened that much to the point Anti-matter wouldn't affect him at full power. BM would only need a more powerful attack than what drax used.

erm

Insane Titan
Care to prove that with actual facts and not theories, we know Thanos weak as it was stated several times in the story

abhilegend
How much weaker? 50%? BM uses twice the power drax used.

vin

Insane Titan
As I thought you can't prove BM anti matter power. Plus he used it once against anti matter man

Who knows how weak Thanos was, but it was explained some simple cannons had to be powered down because of the damage they would do due to how weak he was

Badabing
Blue Marvel is powered by anti-matter. Thanos is made of matter. Blue Marvel annihilates Thanos with a touch. Syense ftw! woot

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
As I thought you can't prove BM anti matter power. Plus he used it once against anti matter man

Who knows how weak Thanos was, but it was explained some simple cannons had to be powered down because of the damage they would do due to how weak he was
He also used it against King Hyperion. He is literally powered by anti-matter.

Give me an estimate of how much weaker he was.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Badabing
Blue Marvel is powered by anti-matter. Thanos is made of matter. Blue Marvel annihilates Thanos with a touch. Syense ftw! woot
laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
He also used it against King Hyperion. He is literally powered by anti-matter.

Give me an estimate of how much weaker he was. he was weak the cannon had to be powered down so it didn't kill him , it had to be set to stun.

Tbh don't care what percentage he was weakend it's a fact he was badly due to be reborn early, everything else is pure desperation and speculation on your part

abhilegend
So nothing as usual? Gotcha.

thumb up

Insane Titan
Haha the irony of your post.

Your presuming that BM's anti matter power is stronger than the mines and that Thanos weakness didn't hinder he durability to said anti matter attack.

The facts are Thanos was badly weakend as it's explained on panel, let's see your facts and not geuss work, it's not hard really

dial J for Josh
Similar to sentry the depth of Blue Marvels anti-matter powers have yet to be explored. The times he did use them were damn impressive though defeating anti-man as well as healing Monica when she got impaled by Proxima Midnights cosmic spear, which had special properties to neutralize her phasing ability. Somehow Blue Marvels anti-matter powers were compatible with Monica's. Which again is a cool feat. I want to see what else this power is capable of in the future.

the Darkone
Thanos in all 3

Badabing
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud Fizzicks don't lie! stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
So a low showing is being used again by who else, but everyone's favorite lowballer? Considering what Thanos normally endures on average, I don't see why BM wouldn't get spitestomped here.

Spite thread.

One-Punch
Anti-matter won't work. Thanos would regenerate from it. People forget about that part.

guy222
Thanos wins

Terryc250
Thanos stomps all 3

Stoic
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Rd 1 - Slugfest, H2H

Rd 3 - 1hr prep time.

If spite thread, mods can close thread pls.

Adam doesn't have the feats to beat the Silver Surfer or Thor yet. He stands no chance against Thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
It's spite. how? Can Thanos one shot Sentry or perform any of the upper feats BM achieved?

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Adam doesn't have the feats to beat the Silver Surfer or Thor yet. He stands no chance against Thanos. one shotting Sentry is beyond what Thor or Surfer can do physically. He stands a chance in h2h

One-Punch
Sentry was never one shot. Blue Marvel punched Sentry multiple times before knocking him into orbit.

h1a8
Originally posted by One-Punch
Sentry was never one shot. Blue Marvel punched Sentry multiple times before knocking him into orbit. Oh my mistake. Carver stated this and I believed him. I saw the scan but didn't read the comic.

Well maybe Thanos does win then. Knocking Sentry in orbit is still impressive as hell. If he fights Thanos with that type of strength then it would be a good h2h fight.

Cinder
Originally posted by basilisk
Rd 1 - Slugfest, H2H -
If BM has super-speed and depending on how much he tires, maybe a stalemate if Thanos can't land a hit. Otherwise Thanos wins eventually.

BM distracts Thanos with a feint. Thanos is standing there grinning (as he tends to do) saying something like "is that all you have? Give me more!" while BM secretly activates one of his portals under Thanos' feet. Thanos drops into that cell in BM's base which was designed to hold Thanos-level beings.

Rd 3 - 1hr prep time. - BM wins just because most of Thanos' plans are actually pretty stupid, and I doubt he would come up with much in just 1 hr. Thanos ends up in that cell again.

Eh..

rd 2, would mean thanos can bring the infinity gauntlet, possibly even the heart of the universe (depending on author of this's judgement) as they were his gear at one time.

which eans instant doom for Bm and if bm manages to teleport him, even without gauntlet, he can just teleport out honestly.

And rd 3, thanos just stomps I'm sorry, his shielding is enough to cushion blows from odin, so this guy isn't much.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Oh my mistake. Carver stated this and I believed him. I saw the scan but didn't read the comic.

Well maybe Thanos does win then. Knocking Sentry in orbit is still impressive as hell. If he fights Thanos with that type of strength then it would be a good h2h fight. haha what a surpise you didn't read a comic you used as proof, standard

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
haha what a surpise you didn't read a comic you used as proof, standard Actually, I just saw the fight. It was a one shot (technically). Sentry was not damaged at all (fully healthy) but it happened. Sentry's eyes were rolling back in space. Maybe it wasn't a full ko but it was very close which is still significant here.

I don't see Thanos doing that to any high herald. Sorry but that's the truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.