Darth Malak vs. OCW Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Unamped Malak vs Hypori Grievous

ALL OUT

WildBantha88
Grievous should take this

NewGuy01
Technically Grievous as he appeared on Hyporri would actually be weaker than in Season 1 of TCW, despite his flashy badassery. So Malak does have a rather prominent chance in this scenario, though the fight should be pretty close.

However, I would reckon that the OP is attempting to direct us toward Grievous's strongest incarnation, which he mistakably believes to be his appearance on Hyporri, so I would imagine Grievous from just before RotS. In that case scenario he definitely outguns the likes of an unamped Malak.

Emperordmb
Malak's stasis field may actually be a trump card against someone like Grievous

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Malak's stasis field may actually be a trump card against someone like Grievous

I know gameplay is n-canon. But stasis field doesn't affect droids ever.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
...but grevious isn't a droid.

Nephthys
Thats dumb, why wouldn't it work on droids?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I know gameplay is n-canon. But stasis field doesn't affect droids ever.
Most of his stasis field feats are in cutscenes though.

NewGuy01
Not to mention that stasis field has been used in novels too.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not to mention that stasis field has been used in novels too.

When?

DarthAnt66
Imperial Commando: 501st

Eminence
Not a field, but stasis was briefly used on Bane in Rule of Two, I think by either Worror or Farfalla.

Stealth Moose
In any case, Malak can TK whirlwind. I don't see Grievous - even OCW Grievous being able to deal with that.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Technically Grievous as he appeared on Hyporri would actually be weaker than in Season 1 of TCW, despite his flashy badassery. This logic doesn't work. Ones a high showing and the other is a low showing. That simple.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Eminence
Not a field, but stasis was briefly used on Bane in Rule of Two, I think by either Worror or Farfalla.
Nah it was a stasis field:
"Farfalla released the power he'd been gathering in a single concentrated burst. Bane was suddenly encased in a shimmering stasis field of light-side energy, freezing him where he stood. But his command of the dark side was too powerful for it to hold him for more than a split second. The shimmering field exploded into fragments as the Dark Lord broke free, though the momentary delay had allowed the Echani to place herself between the Ithorian and the Sith."-ROT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.