Shaw vs G.O.R.T

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Shaw takes on the alien destryer from the Day the Earth Stood Still.
Fight takes place in New York's Central Park.

KingD19
Either Shaw gets disintegrated, Or GORT turns into nanomachines, enters his body and eats him from the inside out.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Shaw takes on the alien destryer from the Day the Earth Stood Still.
Fight takes place in New York's Central Park.

Old school GORT? The battle escalates until the Earth is destroyed. Shaw dies in the vacuum of space. GORT keeps being GORT.

Tattoos N Scars
GORT from the Keanu Reeves movie

meep-meep
Oh. I don't know. NOTHING fazed neoGORT. I'm unsure at the moment what those nano-locusts would do to shaw.

Time Immemorial
Shaw dies

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by meep-meep
Oh. I don't know. NOTHING fazed neoGORT. I'm unsure at the moment what those nano-locusts would do to shaw.

Would the nanobugs feeding on Shaw be considered kinetic energy so Shaw can absorb it to prevent being eaten? If Shaw can, don't know what GORT can do.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Would the nanobugs feeding on Shaw be considered kinetic energy so Shaw can absorb it to prevent being eaten? If Shaw can, don't know what GORT can do.

I honestly don't think so. They seem to just .....erase shit. LIke the Langolers or something.

Lestov16
Bacon finally lives up to his namesake as Gort chows down

meep-meep
lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.