Is anyone interested in buying my star wars collection?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I have an enormous star wars collection of every book from the last 2 years. I have The Book of Sith (complete with pyramid) and Bounty Hunters Code. I have a sizeable collection of comics from mid-2011 onward and 4 graphic novellas. Their are a few other goodies in their as well, a star wars insider magazine or two, and a Spider-man comic. $350 in cash only
If your interested, text me at 347-327-0606

Lord Lucien
Weird.

And that's actually not that much, the EU as a whole considered.

Darth Abonis
So I take it your not interested?

Lord Lucien
Cash only? How is that going to work out?

Darth Abonis
Text me and we can work something out. I live in Queens, New York. We can mail stuff.

Lord Lucien
I'm unfamiliar with mail trades. Mail cash and hope the recipient sends the goods?

Darth Abonis
I won't screw you over. I'll exchange personal information with you. Or we can meet up somewhere. Or do you have a better method?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I won't screw you over. I'll exchange personal information with you. Or we can meet up somewhere. Or do you have a better method? http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/205/251/hansenlol.jpg

Darth Abonis
Come on, lets make this work. I live in Queens New York and my e-mail is [email protected]. How can we make this work?

Vorpal Ruin
Deal of a lifetime, Lucien. You'll regret passing this up for the rest of your life. Make it work!

Darth Abonis
So what do you say?

Q99
Seriously, get a paypal account. Do e-bay.

Or at least a money order.

Craiglist, maybe, find a local seller.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I'm unfamiliar with mail trades. Mail cash and hope the recipient sends the goods?

Don't mail cash, the post office even says it's a bad idea. It's not guaranteed to get there to begin with, and there's no recourse for either side if it doesn't arrive.

Darth Abonis
Yeah your probably right. Are their any alternatives. Nobody is biting on Craigslist or bluejay. I don't know who locally is interested. Uhh please help.

Q99
Part them out into smaller batches?

Keep in mind a lot of the people who want your stuff, are already SW fans and have *some* of it. Selling to more people who each want some of what you've got is easier than finding one big seller.

Darth Abonis
(Sigh) Sounds like a lot of work....

Q99
Sure, but it expands your market.

You could do it in just a few batches- Comics only, Novels only, other-stuff only...

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Deal of a lifetime, Lucien. You'll regret passing this up for the rest of your life. Make it work! I don't collect paraphernalia. Or memorabilia. Or memonalia.

DarthAnt66
You can just make a big ass catapult and throw it to his home.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I have an enormous star wars collection of every book from the last 2 years. I have The Book of Sith (complete with pyramid) and Bounty Hunters Code. I have a sizeable collection of comics from mid-2011 onward and 4 graphic novellas. Their are a few other goodies in their as well, a star wars insider magazine or two, and a Spider-man comic. $350 in cash only
If your interested, text me at 347-327-0606

Time to sign up that mobile number for spam.

Srsly, wtf were you thinking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.