Galen Marek VS Ki Adi Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
I think Galen would win because you know, Ki adi mundi was kind of owned by commander Bacara and a bunch of stormtroopers.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I think Galen would win because you know, Ki adi mundi was kind of owned by commander Bacara and a bunch of stormtroopers. yea by a completely unexpected betrayal attack from behind

PTforthewin
Originally posted by WildBantha88
yea by a completely unexpected betrayal attack from behind no, Ki adi tried to defend himself but the stormtroopers where to good for him

Emperordmb
no, Ki adi tried to defend himself but the stormtroopers where to good for him
1. There was still the initial shock value of their betrayal, so even though he had a chance to defend himself, it's not as if he was completely prepared for their assault.

2. Republic Troops are generally superior to Imperial Troops.

3. Ki-Adi Mundi specialized in Ataru while Starkiller's fighting style consisted of Juyo, Shien and Soresu. Starkiller's chosen fighting style consists of two styles with blast deflection in mind, while Mundi's style does not. By virtue of their fighting styles, Starkiller is the more equipped to handle blasterfire, but the ability to deflect blasterfire is not relevant to this match-up.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
1. There was still the initial shock value of their betrayal, so even though he had a chance to defend himself, it's not as if he was completely prepared for their assault.

2. Republic Troops are generally superior to Imperial Troops.

3. Ki-Adi Mundi specialized in Ataru while Starkiller's fighting style consisted of Juyo, Shien and Soresu. Starkiller's chosen fighting style consists of two styles with blast deflection in mind, while Mundi's style does not. By virtue of their fighting styles, Starkiller is the more equipped to handle blasterfire, but the ability to deflect blasterfire is not relevant to this match-up. the second order 66 happened the clone troopers where considered stormtroopers

Emperordmb
the second order 66 happened the clone troopers where considered stormtroopers
By Starkiller's time, they had transitioned into not being as good as they were in the days of the republic.

You also failed to respond to the rest of my argument where I basically prove that your original piece of evidence lacks any relevance.

WildBantha88
Not every jedi is proficient at defending against blasters, does this mean they are bad swordsmen? no its just that not all jedi are soresu masters who can defend against an army of soldiers shooting blasters at them.

PTforthewin
the second order 66 happened the clone troopers where considered stormtroopers he was able to kill 4 of bacara's men so he seemed not that surprised

Emperordmb
he was able to kill 4 of bacara's men so he seemed not that surprised
He was capable of responding yes, but as I said before it's not as if he was ready for it.

I also once again find it funny how you respond to all of my arguments except the one that proves that your point about blast deflection doesn't even matter.

Darth Martin
Mundi gets raped.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Mundi gets raped.

NTJack0
Galen flattens him with the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.